yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Dom Looking For White Female Sub Slave Or Slut

masteroffaster

No trans women, BBW’s, gay men, brats or littles.

I’m a 28 year old Man and Dom looking for a submissive white girl to use, train and have fun with. You will act out my kinks and your own as I make you into my personal Whore.

I prefer younger girls but older women are welcome as well. Provided they take care of themselves and know their place.

I’m not interested in anything romantic, permanent or deeply personal but we will get to know each other and talk as people. I don’t mind experience level, but you must know that you’re a girl who wants to be trained, and wants to serve and submit.

I enjoy training and control the most. With challenges and restrictions during play to make things more interesting as I push you to your limits and make you try new things. Your stamina in particular will be tested.

YOU MUST BE: White, In Good Shape, Obedient, Available Daily, Comfortable with Being Naked, Comfortable With Taking Nudes - pics and videos.

KINKS: Total Power Exchange, Training, Orgasm Control, Degradation, Humiliation, Rules, Tasks, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Anal, Body Writing, Eroticism, Lingerie, Feet.
When you do message me, state your age, relationship status, and hair colour.

Before we do anything you will be required to verify with a simple name writing task. Girls who send pics with or as their first message will get priority over those that don’t.

KIK - UnstableRhythm

Poke Bella

Click here for more!
Back