yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Dom Looking For Online Submissive Girl

masteroffaster

NO BBW or Trans Women as I’m not attracted to you. Sorry.

I enjoy training and use in general. I am a teacher and like to give my sub a routine and guidance as I exercise my power over her and she acts out what we both enjoy. It’s not exclusively sexual and can be put to use in her personal life as well.

I enjoy getting to know my sub and talking outside of our D/s roles. If you need someone to talk to or just listen to you I’m all ears. You won’t be judged, ignored or dismissed here.

In terms of type, I am a Daddy, mostly. I use and prefer positive reinforcement and encouragement over degradation and punishment. I’m fairly patient and ready to work through a problem my sub may feel inadequate in. Like limited privacy or a lack of toys.

I do not tolerate disobedience or bratty behaviour in any way, shape or form. A woman who enjoys discipline, loves to please and likes to follow directions is a much better fit for me.

*REQUIREMENTS:*

•In Good Shape
•Comfortable With Being Naked
•Comfortable With Taking Nudes

*KINKS:*
•Anal
•Orgasm Control
•Rules/Tasks
•Spanking/Choking
•Exhibitionism/Voyeurism
•Degradation/Humiliation
•Body Writing
•Eroticism
•Collars
•Lingerie/Costumes
•Challenges/Restrictions When Playing

Message me and open with your age, location and ethnicity. You will be required to verify with an easy task.

KIK - RegentAnthem

FYI, I love Redheads. If you’re a redhead, that’s an instantbonus. Even more so if you have thick, wavy or curly hair, very pale skin, freckles, or any combination of them.

Back