yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
A woman's story

I'm a nice girl, brown hair, skinny, little breasts. Flat tummy, sexy butt, always trained with dance and gymnastics. My real name is Orietta Angelica, but I'm known as a stage name copied by my mom's sister, aunt, Ebbie, I'm 26 years old, I earn enough money, and I supplement with advertising and I do two days of services to the males of the city.

My family was wealthy, my dad was a theatrical impresario, and my mom had been a chorus girl and he had loved her and made her stand out first as an actress and then little by little, by making her study a little diction, he had made her become a female actress in a not very top network drama. I admired her mother even though she often neglected me,
But my admiration went to Aunt Ebbie. She was also an actress and specialized in the part of a waitress, she said that she was a waitress in France, when she grew up I saw some of her films.

Then I know that there was a murky story, they told me that she had had a relationship with another impresario, that she got in between the two and that she had had Aunt Ebbie write some films that Daddy said were "crap" and so they argued, she left, and she became perhaps not the famous actress that she would have liked to be, but still famous.
She was often abroad to shoot those films, I think Jacques Porcel production, a kind of French Pinto Trass.

I lived with my family and when my mum and dad were on tour, I was entrusted to a friend of hers, Ely, Eleonora, a very beautiful brunette woman who was married but not always with her husband who was a commercial traveller.
She had a clothing boutique in Corso Vercelli, where I then heard rumors that she used to bring men into the dressing room and delight them. They had a studio apartment on Lopez de Vega street, near a smelly river, in a former factory and made me sleep behind a screen. I used to go to school in Viale Liguria and the cousins' house was ideal, and then I would go to dance on the canals, dressed in a tutu, under my coat. During a stay with my cousin, I had an experience that shocked me and influenced my life choices.

In reality I had spent more time with her than with my mother and she was the one who had raised me as a child. Sometimes in the evening she had given me a teaspoon with white liquid, but she had said "get used to this flavor ... you'll need it!" she had made me taste with the spoon the cane... the first few times I had to vomit but then I got used to it ... as she did ... I did not ask her, but I became suspicious. One morning very early in the morning, when I woke up for a case and I thought I heard some strange noises: I stretched my ear and heard rhythmic squeaks accompanied by light whining. I got curious and listened. I heard some muffled laughter and sighs again. I approached the screen behind which I slept and looked through the crack. There was a light glow in the room from the outside light filtering through the window without shutters. I was intrigued by the spectacle offered to me: Ely and a man were on the bed, naked.

The man, I recognized him, was daddy's friend and aunt's new impresario, who was spent at home when her husband was away, and for whom mummy's friend was very busy, served him in everything he asked for, fed him good things he didn't normally do. I stayed watching, until I saw in the half-light that it was as if he was making pasta as cats do but with his body, I could see his butt going up and down, at first slowly then faster and faster and more frequent, and he grunted like an animal, while she meowed and moaned like a wounded animal, I was involved ... I felt that I lost a mood from my pussy, as I did only when I touched my fingers. I was enjoying, without touching myself, I was having my first orgasm.

I felt a sense of envy for that woman at first I thought I was hurting her, but then I realized that she could enjoy like that, with a man on top, with wide legs, for me it was a revelation at that age.... I didn't really know how to do it, I had only read pamphlets that talked about love, kisses and dotted the dots at the moment of intercourse... while the sight of the two hot and trembling bodies excited me like I had never seen before, I felt the need to let off steam, for the first time I felt my nature open up under me. At that moment excitement, desire, the desire to be loved culminated, I dropped my panties and with my hands I caressed myself and I felt the sensations grow both from the breast and from the lips... and it lasted for ten minutes, then I saw that he pulled himself up, he knelt down and sprayed her face with a thick liquid, which was not pee, and she spread it on her breasts... like a beauty cream... she said, "wait, I'll get some for Angelica, and I saw that she pulled it up with a cuckoo that she put in the fridge. And they smiled and he said, "bravo! That's how you raise bitches...!"

Then he got up and threw her a bunch of big bills, saying "you're a real slut, thanks for existing, if you make a career you'll become like Ebbie, who in France makes one a month, of course she made it big"... "poor thing... of course... even if she makes it big..." "have you seen the last one? Beautiful... with four men... starts as a waitress, goes under the table... gives blowjobs to everyone, then they fuck her... front, back, in the mouth... beautiful!"

I thought of my aunt who never came back, who knows where she was. All I knew was that she was in Northern Europe and that Ebbie was her stage name. I thought of the glittering world of cinema... who knows if I'd see her on the screen. ..and, with that example, I began to realize that the pussy between our legs was a gift from God that made money and we had to use it well to reduce the fatigue of life.

I was a pretty studious girl, shy, morigrated, but I was on a bad road, I was going to become what I know, a teacher, supermarket cashier, waitress, or a florist ... fate led me to this job where I employ my beauty and for another ten years I can accumulate a little money, then maybe I'll be a cashier. Life went on anyway, mum and dad were often away and the money they gave me ran out soon....

In those years the mobile phone thing started in 2005 or 6, and I was one of the first to take a self shot, which is now called selfy ... with the little Nokia .

I used to take pictures of myself in my clothes and send them to my friends to comment on my purchases and compare my T-shirts and jeans, and then some friends would turn them over to some guys and they started to circulate pictures of my butt with my tight jeans and my T-shirts. Some comrades were making comments and saying "get some without shirts and jeans" and I thought it could be a little innocent business. To Giulio, who was a bit behind me, I asked, "but would you give me a 5 euro refill if I sent you a picture of me looking sexy?" and he said "sure! I said prove that I feel the same...

After a few days I got a 5 euro refill and I realized it was Giulio, I went to the bathroom, I pulled down a shoulder strap of my shirt so that you could see under a nipple and you could see my tits in the mirror, I had pink panties and I took some pictures, and what seemed the most beautiful one I sent him with an mms. After a while I got a text message from Giulio saying thanks! What do I owe it to? I answered him but you didn't pay for the refill? And he said no! I didn't! Then who was it? The next day all the kids at school had my dick on their cell phones and I went in among mischievous jokes and smiles.

So Giulio had told people and a bunch of them had got together and paid me the top-up, and then they forced Giulio to give them my shot! But in the meantime they had enhanced my figure and I let people know that if I got a refill and a text message asking for it, I would send a sexy photo to that number. The second one was of me on my back with only my panties a bit lowered, and I could see part of the butt, or I pulled them down on one side as I had seen in some ads of intimate stuff, and then one with the miniskirt a bit 'raised until I saw the panties, then one with a bra and panties, the requests increased, and the refills had come to 35-40 euros per month ... not bad.

A friend who knew about the internet advised me to go and get a PayPal account so that friends could pay me more easily...and to him who helped me I gave a photo of my pubes with panties. I don't know what they were doing with my panties, but I think they were using them to masturbate, and seeing me in the flesh could turn on their fantasies. It was a quick escalation, they wanted more and more, I was looking at the clips on Youtube, the ones with sexy writing and trying to copy them, with weird poses, uncool, sitting with wide legs, lying in bed, with short blouses, with torn jeans poprio there, with miniskirts that they let you see underneath, and then I switched to the clips. Very difficult to do, but there was also audio and I could do some verses that I think I liked. I pretended to touch myself over my skirt and pant a little bit. Until then, I'd never shown anything naked.
I was getting more and more requests even with swear words, show us your tits, come on, if we don't pay you, and having exhausted the fantasy of poses to do, in the end I found it convenient to take pictures with naked tits. I was pretty even if unripe in those years, I was developed, I had a discreet breast, a lot of hair on the pubis. We used to have parties, we danced among us kids, and sometimes we touched each other, we didn't miss the chance to kiss even between girls and me, who already knew how beautiful love was, I pretended to be evolved and tried to teach them what I knew.

The schoolmates were pimply and often smelly little boys, who had recently started to make drops when they masturbated. But in reality we girls had no contact with boys, my first experience happened once at sea, where for 15 days my aunt made me go to a friend of hers. One night, when we were playing hide and seek, me and a little friend, Carlo, hid under a little rubber ball that was under the piles of the cabins, he put it between my legs and I touched it for a while until it came out a spray as thick as silicone, and I don't know how I got so excited, I had to pee and it was the first time I felt that heat between my legs ... and I wanted to use it.

I often told this story to my friends and we got so excited that we fingered each other, even in the gymnastics showers. Right there in the showers, one day I was feeling a bit excited, that must have been the time, and in the afternoon after gymnastics, they had us playing volleyball, I was a bit sweaty, I crossed the corridor, opened the bathroom door, turned on the light, I did to close the door, when at the last moment a foot got caught between the door and the knocker. Valeria opened the door, looked me in the eyes and asked me: - Can I see? - I was a bit shocked, because she justified herself: - It's just a curiosity of mine, don't worry, I'm not going to touch you ... I'm just sitting there good good.- and so she went in and sat on the bidet. - Shhhhh-, I interrupted her, -you said you were sitting still...- Yes, I'm sorry, you're right, I'm not talking anymore.- I started the movement with my hand. A strange sensation, it wasn't the first time I masturbated but now I had a female in front of me and this thought bothered me, but I thought that in the background it was just curiosity, there was nothing else, it wasn't a bad thing. And then I started to close my eyes and moan. I noticed that she was biting her lip a little bit too... she was getting excited too.

I gave her a chance:- If you want, you can touch yourself too... - But how?!? Here in front of you?!? -- Well, after all, I'm doing it in front of you, too.- You're right.- So she unbuttoned her pants, put one hand in her pants, and the other in her bra. Our moans began to overlap. Her moans began to become more intense until she communicated to me, with a thread of voice: - Vengooooo...- I saw her tighten her eyes and lips and curl up on herself. I decided to come too. I intensified the movement and when I felt that burning sensation rise, which I then knew to be called an orgasm, I discharged myself well.
I felt splashes of pee that wet the lid of the toilet and also a little bit of the wall. In short, cleaning up everything was not an easy task, and Valeria also helped me by smiling. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said: "Thank you, it was something I missed. With a calmer heart, the speech lingered to justify the episode of the day before. The concept was that nothing bad had happened, in the end it was simply a matter of satisfying a curiosity, and that above all none of the two had touched the other... in fact... I had not even seen it! So it's all right, why not, what's wrong, desires must be satisfied, when they don't harm others. You can do it as and when you want, and as many times as you want, in fact, you know what? We're still doing it! Of course, let's go! And so we were still in the bathroom masturbating in front of each other. But this time, feeling more comfortable, more uninhibited, she discovered her pussy entirely, showing me the movement in all its freshness. Valeria and I formed a tight-knit duo, we began to make selfy with a bit of bare tits and mouths close together.

Our careers were starting together.

The notoriety for my images and the little interludes with my girlfriends had facilitated my popularity, so much so that everyone knew me. Of course, study and performance had gotten in the way and I had lost a nno for flunking out in third grade two. I was still in school when I was 19, having lost two years for poor performance, and it happened that one of my clients, Roberto, had been sneaking around and I found out that he was jerking off. I went close to him and helped him by gently beating him and kissing him and then I took it in his mouth sucking his salty pastry.
He was happy and went around talking about it. And so after this experience with Robertino, several other comrades asked me to do the same, and after gymnastics I waited a little bit in the showers and if someone came, and I became good and quick, the boy would just need a tongue action, I made him touch his pussy from outside and pull it out of his pants and he would come right away. However, the very first sexual experiences with peers of the same age obviously don't count: disappointing, brief and forgettable, but anyway he went around talking about it.

But it was with Valeria, in the bus that took us on a class trip; on the night of our return we slept hugged because of the cold, she was two classes ahead... during that half hour I lost my virginity, which at the time was considered, in my social environment, an important thing for a girl.

We slept next to each other on the sofa seat at the back of the bus, everyone was asleep, students and teachers...except the driver...while I was sleeping, I felt his hands caressing my legs over my jeans, lingering on my pubis, pushing with the palm, I didn't understand, he took my hand, whispering "how beautiful you are", I was half asleep...all upset, with disheveled hair. That approach shocked me, I was full of doubts, a woman, wet pussy, and I had already had fingers inside but of kids who could not handle it with the delicacy of a female ... and curiosity for what was happening to me had excited me, I woke up completely. I felt my pussy open under her rhythmic pushes, she took my hand and carried it under her miniskirt, made me touch her pantyhose, it was torn between her legs, I reached her wet split, among thick hairs, it was still not customary to shave there ... she said "put two fingers inside me, please ..." and I obeyed, I caressed her as if she were my own, she squeezed my legs, imprisoning my hand, and my other arm carried my hand inside her blouse under her bra and guided her to caress and grope, then she kissed with her tongue and meanwhile she did not stop pressing on my jeans, I felt that underneath I was wet.
I unbuttoned my jeans, she pulled down the zipper and penetrated over the edge of the panties to my throbbing thing and I felt the fresh air enter my intimacy and her hand, without stopping fingering her, I opened my legs and felt her fingers inside, and I immediately came, as a little girl I was, emitting a rough groan, but trying to hold me back ... she had wheezing breath, kissed my ear, slipped her tongue inside, it excited me, and whispered: "Again. ..more ..more please..., the trigger... pass over his thumb" and she waved, widening and closing her thighs. Our sighs, even if slowed down, didn't take long to wake up a comrade, Marco, who was sleeping only in the seat in front of us and turned around and saw us with all his arms intertwined, legs open, Valeria's mini lifted my jeans half thigh and hands busy on the vulvae, woke up with a murderous look and knelt down coming like a penitent towards us. Valeria whispered to him in that hoarse voice of hers, "no, I don't want to... you know..." but he came up to her pussy with his mouth and she pushed him back with one hand on her forehead, whispering " noo noo thank you, I can't, you're a boy, I can't, please, please, please. ." this excited him so much and whispered "then it's true what they say at school... then you're a lesbian, but what a slut" ... "but what about you?" pointing at me, you want to ..fuck me?" I was caught off guard and I stammered "well... I don't know... I... I... No...I like it..." and then he turned around in the small space between the steps of the bus and the sofa, where we were hiding from all our comrades, anyway asleep, he took off my pants and took off my shoes and approached my belly protected only by wet panties, unbuckled his belt and pulled out his dick over the edge of his panties and said "I'll give it to you". I said weakly "nooo...noo... I'm a virgin..." but I was all excited, my big lips were open and the little ones swollen like I'd never seen before, my brain didn't control the situation...

I said "Lela...Lela...wants to fuck me...I'm a virgin...help..." but Lea licked me in the ear again and I heard "okkey...if you want a dick, it's your chance...so you can stop with this virgin ball... I'll help you out..." and while he stuck it in my belly moving his panties and vibrating two or three shots, which I accused, widening me as much as possible and stretching my pussy, Lea kissed me and directed his penis with her hand that touched my thingy anyway ... and on the fourth shot I felt that my thin seal was broken but on the other hand a hot flood inside gave me a uterine orgasm while she kissed me on the mouth and he sucked a tit... ... I couldn't scream I felt him with his hand holding my other tit and she caressing my clitoris over the phallus that was plucking me ... and I came two, three times and he, despite having ejaculated continued stiff for a while and then hugged me and moving away Valeria kissed me with her tongue in my mouth, while she, who had masturbated, always inside my ear whispered "good ... but I did not come ... I was upset but empre excited, I thought about what had happened to me, and held my hand on her vagina, whispered to me " come on, let me come as a woman! "I was not practical, she guided me to vibrate at the beginning of the pussy, on the button, and did the same with me, she kissed me and whispered "come on, come on ... I love you ..." I did not understand anything, my pelvis vibrated, she was getting juices, the end took us together an orgasm that we had to keep silent. I just said "I love you too... I love you..." -

No one had noticed anything, everyone was asleep, Marco turned around and sat on the side of the bus bench and put on his clothes and pretended to be asleep, but he still masturbated while we were enjoying. Valeria gave me five Kleenex that I slipped into my panties to stop the blood and sperm, then I put on my jeans that were wet in the crotch anyway, then lmi gave me her hand and we fell asleep for half an hour until the bus arrived in town, we got off ... we never told anyone what had happened.

One day a teacher from the other class walked in just as I was maiming him, and electrocuted me with his eyes. I had to stop. But then the professor called me. She said she needs lessons, I'll give them to her for free, come to my place on Thursday at 4, so I can have a good talk with my math colleague who told me that you're an insecure subject. I called him right away and made the appointment. I reached him in his modest residence in a suburban street, a nice and tidy three-room apartment, there is also the cat Fry, called by him as a stock index, a cute Siamese.

He had a study corner, we sat close by, under the window, the cat stood on the off-heater. We started plotting a program that included a review of differential equations, limits, derivative and integral equations, multiple unknowns, etc. (what a drag!). Being almost summer was hot, I said "I'm thirsty, can I have a glass of water?" he certainly said Angelica, (my name! He had never said it, he called me by surname) "but if you prefer I have some lemonade", I said, "yes thanks I like it". He went into the kitchen and came back with two glasses of FantaLemon lemonade, I took a long sip and then I put it on the edge of the table on purpose. After a few minutes, I hurried to grab a book that I had put a little far away, which I wanted to show him to decide how many and which exercises he would recommend.

Obviously, while retracting my hand, I bumped the glass and poured the remaining half lemonade on a breast covered by a beige shirt and on the hot jeans shorts, all frayed. He shook his hand and said "oh my goodness, wait till I get a towel!" He came back from the bathroom with a sponge and I gave it to him, I dried the shirt a little bit and passed it over the hot pants... slowly, then I said "or, look, the shirt is all wet, doesn't he have one to lend me?" showing the swollen breast under the thin fabric where you could see a thin bra that didn't allow to hide the nipple, on the wet side. He said, "I can see now, or you'll be cold and sticky." "But what do we do about the, uh, underneath? "looking directly at my pubic area highlighted by the slightly wet jeans fabric. That gave me the edge for my fatal phrase! "don't worry, they dry right away with body heat, they're thin and then, you know, underneath I don't wear briefs." He was like struck by lightning, he tried to keep calm, but without too much effort, he said, come on, he took me to his bedroom, I thought "orpo! What a decision!", but no, I was wrong, he was still trying to maintain a logical demeanour, even though I saw a half boner under his light pants.

He opened a drawer and pulled out a light white shirt, saying try this one, it's a bit tight, it'll fit you, the bathroom is there, pointing with his hand. I said "thank you" I took it and went into the bathroom, but I left the door open, he had sat on the bed, I could see that he could see me through the crack. I took off my shirt and bra and tinkered around a bit so that he could see my tits, then I pulled down the zipper of my hot jeans, pulled them down and sat on the toilet to pee, pretending not to know he was looking at me, and so he noticed the truth of my sentence "...without panties". I calmly dried my pussy without looking at the door and tied my shirt in a knot, pulled up my pants and hurried out to the study, without looking towards the bedroom where he was sitting on the bed, I think in a state of considerable masculine agitation. I sat down and called "Professor?" I heard the bathroom door close, I remembered that I had left my shirt and bra in the sink, I thought that at least he saw them, touched them, smelled them, and then masturbated, which would have lengthened his amateur time that I was looking forward to. In fact, when he came back he was a little flushed on his face and you couldn't see his dick in drag anymore. He said "then okay, let's see the wholemeal, and began to read but without understanding what he was doing, I said "how boring!, for this I can not study, I fall asleep" I put my head on the notebook, and in doing so the tits were hanging down and you could see, free from the folds of the shirt tied slowly in a knot. The professor said, "Come on, don't be like that, you'll see that you'll like it! "and in saying this he began to caress my blond hair, and as I did not give any sign that I did not want to, he slowly went down on my back, down to my exposed backside, as I was half lying down with my head on the table. The hot ones left a good look of the butt uncovered and there the prof's hand creeps in first on top and then inside, slipping between the buttocks, and I was unbuttoning the front of my pants with my hand so that they spread behind and the hand could proceed. I facilitated the maneuver, leveraging my thighs and head on the table, lightening the part of the chair, so that his hand arrived first at the hole and then forward underneath began to meet the moisture of the big lips, and still forward while he was necessarily hugging me, and with my head resting I could see perfectly the area of his pants again in pull.

I took a light sigh, and felt his other hand come in from the front from the open flap and join with the other, and the two middle fingers entered together into my vagina, many watery, and began a dance that began to give me a first orgasm. He was holding me under the ass and I moved my kidneys slowly to help the caresses, and as I felt him scared I then reassured him with my maiden screams. - Mhhhh yes... professor yes yes yes yes yes yes! ! !. While I had often felt nothing more than a strong excitement while fucking, now the pleasure rose in my body starting from the vagina and spreading throughout myself. I lifted my head off the table and fastened my fingers behind the back of his neck, attracted him and kissed him with my tongue. He had stretched out his arms and squeezed my breast, staring at me with a grimace of desire, I turned around and sat down on the table, making the hot pants of jeans now untied, he wasted no time and tearing off the buttons of the flap pulled out the huge thing, and I thought "ah this is what he did in the bathroom! He took off his underwear!" I felt the bump of the glans against my small lips, I lifted myself up, I squeezed my legs to his kidneys, making force on them I lowered my pelvis again, but he lifted it, with his hands under his buttocks and then lowered it again, avoiding to slip completely into me, lifted it and lowered it, and soon her efforts and the pleasure she was beginning to feel made her gasp.

The waiting made me more and more excited, my pussy was a river of liquid, and I was trying to move, faster and faster by moving up and down the member in the vagina that the pleasure had lubricated and dilated and with each wave entered a little more. I was like a lambada dancer but all open, to wave better and feel the member going into my belly. I watched his expression kidnapped and concentrated and it was this that dispelled any residual remorse that I could still have in having raped him and I said "excuse me professor, if I made you suffer so much!

I know, it was absurd but I said it even though I didn't feel what I was saying, I said it panting, blowing, I hadn't enjoyed it for a long time, my moans were accompanied by his moans that he had closed his eyes and enjoyed with his mouth ajar. - Oh come on Prof. . . . come on . . . . come on ! ! ! My vagina abundantly lubricated by my pleasure let her penis flow with a particular wet noise, the little friction it produced was nevertheless enough for my pleasure to rise rapidly.

I looked for enjoyment meeting him with kidney strokes, coming towards the dick without fear, I was shaken by the stronger and stronger strokes that made my little tits jerk, then it happened suddenly, the teacher immobilized himself opening his eyes wide, I felt the soft tightness of my vagina around his penis ... I screamed: "Oh now . . ...now. . . ohhhh uncle. . ...inside. . ...I want you inside. . ...all of it. . ...everything... Ahhhh . . . ahhhh . . . - Yes . . . . here . . . here . . . give it to me, take me oh love ohhh! ! ! "I felt myself coming and I didn't hold back, he shouted, I gasped my enjoyment against his open mouth drinking his sighs and his saliva, my hands tight to his ass, attracting and repelling him like he was my toy, as if he at the end of his strength had abandoned himself against me letting me slide it over his member, stabbing it, moving it. As I came, an indescribable euphoria took hold of me and I realized that it was together that we were enjoying, that ours was an extraordinary, beautiful understanding. I didn't stop the kidneys going, and we continued for a long time to sigh one into the other's mouth, then little by little I felt his penis sagging and finally coming out of my womb.

I heard the sound of the drops of his pleasure and mine falling on the floor, only then did I realize that he had emptied himself inside me, but the fear of the possible consequences lasted very little, remembering that my cycle had just passed, but I promised that in the future I would take precautions. He looked at me with a particular expression in his eyes, an almost paternal look and said with a thread of voice: "- I enjoyed a lot, but a lot. . . it was beautiful, "He looked down and when he saw the drops on the floor he made a funny grimace, he passed his hand inside my thigh spreading the light drops that were dripping, I said "a friend of mine says that sperm is good for the uterus and you gave me a lot of it, I can still feel it dripping!", then he covered my pussy with his hands in the bathroom.

When I came back after a few minutes the teacher reappeared with a rag, wiped the floor carefully then lifted his head and smiled. "Done." Finally he began to get dressed; I picked up my clothes too, while I was getting dressed, he asked me: "Why Angelica do this?" I, who was now almost fully clothed, turned to him in surprise:" Because. . ...what? You're going to give it away? "And he said, 'D,' uh, you made a name for yourself in high school, uh, you know, uh.... "have fun, you've had a lot of boyfriends, but you know that in the future...
I couldn't hold back a redness of shame but also of anger...which suddenly covered my face and made him understand that he had hit the mark. I tried to evade the question, "I felt like it, maybe you didn't like it?"

"You didn't answer me, why?" He was determined to get to the bottom of it. I had just finished putting on my hot pants, I let my shirt fall down and sat down, starting to put on my shoes and socks; finally I lifted my head and looked at him, almost apologizing: "you know, teacher, I started this way to make some money, with the selfy, then it was Valeria, my best friend, .... once I asked her why she fucked even with men much older than her, she answered me that you have to value your pussy, often young people have no imagination, always the same thing ... the same positions while with a mature man is different, they have experience, if you really want to enjoy you have to take a man of a certain age told me, they do things that boys do not dare, they know how to make you have fun in bed, they are more ... more . ..." "More what? I looked at him the way you look at a student who doesn't know the lesson: "They're more . . . piggy, you know, now you know, and I want to take away the older ones who have more money, that's why I came with you, for free, so maybe you won't fail me, but in the future you should ... uh ... compensate me ..."

He said yes mechanically, I stood up on the tip of my toes and gave him a kiss. "I'm off, Professor, I'll see you Monday to continue the program!" I left him banned, between wonder and desire. And he became a regular customer, under the excuse of the elections, we fucked at least once a week and he gave me the same amount he asked the boys for a private lesson, 35 euros in black. And that wasn't money I had to share with Vladi. This also confirmed that my phrase "I'm without panties" always led me to find enjoyment and for that I continued to use it.

Then there was the class trip to the museum of Florence. several rooms and we began to be tired, finally we found this semi-empty room a bit 'apart, in preparation for an exhibition of paintings, with chains at the door and written forbidden entry, and we obviously entered. There were large red leather puff of the sofa chairs, chests where people would sit and look at the paintings on display. I sat down, tired, wide-legged. The others wandered around a bit. Valeria sat down on a sofa, and next to her Oscar and David, who had already been near her on the train, especially in the toilet, . I saw that David began to kiss her in the mouth and Oscar on the neck, she closed her eyes, the two hands of them were on her black thighs, and caressed the fabric. He approached me from behind Omar and hugged me kissing the back of my neck, saying if you're tired I'll let you relax and began to massage my shoulders, and then came down moving the jacket over my tits, mind Jacopo and Edo sat next to me and looked. I began to feel warmth on my breasts and belly... I felt my inner lips getting wet.

He continued and helped me to take off the jacket, I stayed with the yellow thin T-shirt, the fact that Jacopo and Edo looked at me excited me a lot, I squeezed my legs to try to manage the swelling that I felt and that almost annoyed me feeling the hot pants tight on nature, Omar's hands entered under the T-shirt and headed towards the breast, passing under the cups they lifted him up and began to caress the nipples circularly, which swelled. . my breath became more frequent and so did his, while Jacopo and Edo approached and stroked the thighs, from the outside to the inside to the edge of the pants, and following their slight pressure I spread my legs and one of their hands began to massage the pubic area above the pants, and arrived at the buttons, unbuttoning them slowly.

In those moments all the excitement of the trip culminated, the desire, the desire to caress, to be loved, looked at, I let the pants off and my hands stroked more effectively the area of my intimacy, and I felt the sensations grow both from the breast and the lips kissed by Omar and then in the lower abdomen, where I felt a tear but I did not care. .because Omar had stood up and gently handed me his hard dick that he had pulled out of his jeans without letting it get down and I was fascinated and took it gently with my lips and while he was moving a bit with his kidneys I tasted the warmth and taste of that instrument of pleasure.

I was focused on that delicious lollipop and I didn't notice anything until I felt a pleasant tickle on my downward lips which were swollen well and more and more inside.

It happened that Jacopo had ripped the pantyhose at my lower abdomen, with one hand he was holding the panties apart and with the other hand he was massaging the clitoris while Edo was licking my little thing starting from the outside and entering with his tongue as far as he could.
As I started to get high, I thought if the teachers would see us, if someone would come in while I was there like a slut to make me sling between my legs.

I said, what if they see us? Omar said but come on, it says "no entrance, the museum is almost empty, suck sucks sucks sucks, don't talk", I started sucking even more excited and the two of them in the lower part of the museum were sucking and I had a fire in my brain so explosive that I had an orgasm that made me tremble all over and squeeze my thighs on Edo's face so much that I suffocated him and he had to struggle to get out of the grip. Meanwhile I heard Lisa moaning and taking my dick out of my mouth for a moment I looked up and saw that she was on her knees, dressed but David was fucking her from behind probably in a hole drilled in her tights while David was watering her at that very moment, clearly after a blowjob minutes earlier.

But I didn't linger because Omar, whose dick I had left, was spinning and the other two switched places and gave me two twin birds to choose from. I was undecided and I was sucking one and the other when I heard something very hard...Omar had come in... My vagina widened and its walls gave me a tidal wave of pleasure, but while I was concentrating on this wave, Edo pulled his dick out of my mouth and took off his pants and panties and straddled on my stomach, and put a long bird between my tits and reached the chapel to the bra up and aimed at my throat, my hands wrapped him almost to defend the jugular and wrapped him in the nylon of the bra, and he squeezing my little tits started going up and down, rubbing his balls on my stomach, mind Omar kept fucking me and I was sucking the glans of Edo until Omar skinned me inside and Edo in my face.

What Valeria and I had done at the museum became a legend of the school and so after this experience several other classmates asked me to do the same, and after the gymnastics I waited a little bit in the showers and if someone came, and I became good and quick, the boy just needed a kiss, I made him touch her pussy from outside and I pulled it out of his pants and he came right away. Only this game became dangerous, and one day I found written on the board Dicks Dicks Dicks ... in all your ORY! I should have been outraged or laughed and forgotten, but I knew that by now there was a rumor that they could have that wonderful thing I had between my thighs, I could feel their testosterone in the air... I didn't want to go further, I knew I was taking a risk, but I was now a slave to those eyes that yearned for me every morning. That day I walked into the classroom and I immediately felt their eyes on me, the little white dress I was wearing let me see the balconette bra that supported my tanned tits, a shamelessly displayed neckline that could not go unnoticed. when I sat down I could feel their eyes touching my thighs. The dress had inevitably gone up, and as the teacher spoke slowly I let my legs open, knowing that I hadn't put on underwear that morning. I knew that they were looking at me and that everyone in that class now saw me for what I was, and the reactions didn't take long to arrive, seeing me in my hand with a folded sheet of paper with writing. "Be in the crapper at the end of the class. "

The indecision and the doubts made their way into my mind, while the minutes were all the same during a class assignment that didn't leave me too much time to think. Instinctively my legs were now tight, I would join them in the bathroom and explain to them that it was a misunderstanding, that I was their companion and even if they had seen me in the pictures they should not afford to treat me like a slut. When the bell rang, I waited until most of the students had gone to the canteen. I took the courage with two hands and headed towards the toilets. Three of them were waiting for me, there was Vladimir the adopted Belarusian boy whose cold blue eyes had mauled me throughout the class and two boys whom I knew to be two of his big, muscular followers. Outside the door as a lookout I saw Marco, a skinny, tall blond boy, who would eventually be the leftovers of my body. Two of them already had their dicks out of their pants, the black man's bickering was an impressive cudgel of flesh. I tried to object and make them think but I immediately understood that I would have to hold my breath for something else. From the speeches I knew they were going to play my pussy at dice, the other two would have to blow them. The solution made me soaked between my legs just thinking about it.

While my gem was being played, I knelt down on the dirty tiles of the floor and started to make the first one feel my lips on my dick, he grabbed me by the hair and mimicking a fuck with my mouth told me that after taking his cock I would beg him to become his. Then another one said, "Put your hands on the sink and open your thighs and it's my turn. He had won me over, I was shocked and excited, I threw away morality and modesty, I put myself like a sheep against the sink and by obscenely raising my dress I invited him to fuck me. I was implanted in my body with eagerness, taking my virginity. The cock was modest, but the morbidity of the situation had literally set me off. I turned to look for the other guy with my eyes, he was waiting for me at the palm of my face, hard and crazy, without any restraint I began to blow him rhythmically while behind me, diligently in line waiting for his turn there was Vladimir ready to gut me.

I came the first time when I saw two other guys staring excitedly at me on the edge of the door, the air was saturated with smells and sensations so strong that you could almost feel them on your skin. Marco had feared them outside but could not stop them from enjoying the show. "Do you want me to hold a hand over your mouth? If you scream we'll pull the whole school here." I nodded yes with my head, I knew that despite the vulgarity of the offer he was right, I closed my eyes and raised my ass meekly. Vladimir had pointed his dick against my lips, I felt his nipples tight in a vice, his fingers were maliciously twisted, the boy knew what he was doing, he was a bundle of muscles. I could smell that wild smell of his violating my nose and mind, I spread my legs and sprayed a splash of urine like a mare in heat. "Vladimir please give it to me in front, I can't resist... fuck me in the pussy, I'm begging you!.......get me pregnant!......fuck me!!!!!"

The other guys were staring at the young bull that was covering me, I moaned like a bitch in heat while I was soaking my legs in a burst of shameless moods, fruit of the most intense orgasm of my life.

His fingers were now slowly sawing my clitoris, hard as a small cock, while my ebony sausage made me realize at every lunge who was in charge. I felt myself inside a thick and warm river, a few violent blows and I was full of him, in the toilet an icy silence descended while I dried my sperm as best I could. I ended up on my knees the other two who still had to enjoy me in my mouth, while I still had the chills for the pleasure I had felt. "You're my agent now" he whispered in my ear before he took his big venous dick out of me, and like a slut I would be treated, unless I wanted the film of that fuck in the school toilets to go around all the social networks. But Vladi used to run me as a bargaining chip to gain his power. He was smart, merchant, like all orientals, he said to me, listen I'll do the marketing and we'll share.

He gave me 20 euros for a "service", as he said, and I thought it was fair, I was not an established professional. That was 50 or 100 a shot. What I didn't know was that it was better to calculate "the hits"...Vladimir was mediating me towards my comrades and maybe that was good, considering how things could go. Ml said to look outside, because at school then if the thing was spreading the newspapers would be interested and came out the usual scandal that in fact involved Valeria. But it didn't happen to me because he had friends in other communities, and he agreed with the client and I just had to perform, he said, "with the utmost professionalism" ....

Vladi was a real sex genius and to help me in my profession he showed me some clips and we were together on afternoons off watching Xtube and so on, and he commented. "you see this thing she says, you see that she screams when she pretends to have an orgasm or it really comes, sometimes it happens, even though it's difficult... you see this face she makes, the best one is Claire Castel, first she is impassive, then she starts to act as if she feels pain and then she comes and screams, looking the other one in the face, like asking for help, this is exciting. ..and also Jade Laroche, who does disk jockey and then fucks three people...and Anita dark, who doesn't want to lp me in the ass...but the emerging is a Russian who calls Krystal Boyd and Angelica like you and Ebbie like your aunt, what a combination" then after many clips, we got excited and fucked.

We also tried to make some selfy, which came a bit rough, we had to improve, but we sold them to someone and they started to shoot on the net, even if I couldn't see well. You could see that I was sucking him, that he was skinning me in the face, and that he put it inside me, but I improved my performance when he found my aunt's movies, with her stage name Ebbie, and he found some clips looking in the Pornhub "pornstar" list. There were 86 clips pretty old, but you could see my aunt's art. I had no particular affection for her, I knew from relatives that she remarried in northern Europe but the family was silent about her fate, maybe they were ashamed to have a pornstar in the family, but seeing her in those situations made me blush and excited at the same time. The clips that I liked the most were those in which the aunt was with two women touching her between her thighs, they were all dressed and then one of them would pull her panties apart and lick her between her thighs, while she was slinging the other one and pounding her nipples, until you could see she was coming with all the wet underneath. Then the three of them would undress and go swimming in a pool. There was a man in a bathing suit who played her husband and then a second guy who kissed a friend and then a black guy who kissed the third one, then everyone started licking and blowing each other and my mom did it to the black guy who had a huge cock, while her husband was sucked by the other two and the guy put it in her ass and she screamed and then she enjoyed it. Then the nigger would fuck her with the other one while her girlfriends were making her husband slit on their faces and Vladi explained to me that he called himself cuckold, a guy who enjoys watching his woman fucked by another guy. But the most beautiful clips was when she was a maid in a rich house and two colleagues were fucking her on a table with all the groceries scattered around and she was blowing the landlord who surprised them with his head inside out.

My dream was always to make cinema like my aunt, but in the meantime I had to do real and real services to obey Vladi.

It was two or three a week, but gradually the schedule was filling up and I was able to do two or three services on my afternoons off, maybe half of which were only in my mouth, but also the totals were increasingly in demand. Sometimes I even liked it, normally not, I had to be involved also because this art of mine excited the subject who came immediately and I reduced the effort of waiting for him to dream of reaching orgasm.

I remember once I found a guy I really liked... he looked like an actor, like Prad Bitt, a blond. He was a college boy and had received Vladimir's phone from his brother who was still in high school. He was intrigued by the fact that he wanted to try out a girl under his age who he'd been told was an expert. He was 22.

I was told to ring the bell in a small villa in Rogoredo, where I had gone on the subway, at number 22 and say "there's Ron, Vladi sent me". A male voice answered "third on the right". I went up and found a door ajar. I went in, I was in my jeans and blouse showing my breasts. It was a dark room with two rooms, a kitchenette and a bedroom with a round bed, blue upholstery with gold stars. I mean, a full-blown shallow graveyard. Smells closed. I looked at the hideous modern paintings, thought there's definitely a camera behind it. He falsely said hello, Ron you're Ory, I guess... he was nice, very handsome, he must have been an athlete, I liked him very much. He said "do you want a drink? Come on, he opened the fridge and pulled out a coke with the family, poured two large glasses, put some ice on it and a nice dose of rum. We sat down to drink ... I said ... I said ... how hot ... He said, you are beautiful, and you are also good? .. I said "mah... they say ..." ... He came over and unbuttoned my blouse, and seeing that I did not make any resistance he continued with the bra. The sight of my straight tits and nipples in sight made him stop for a moment, but then he kept kissing me, but on my breasts, sucking on my nipples and leading me to ecstasy. Realizing that I liked it, he unbuckled my belt and then my jeans, making them fall on the floor. With two steps forward I took them off completely and stayed with just the cotton panties. He put his hand on them and realized that I was all wet even through the cotton fabric. "This is where you have to provide," he said, and made me lie down on the round bed, so that I was lying down but with my knees bent at 90° and my feet touching the floor. He stared at me and took off my panties, and before placing them on the table he smelled them as if they were a bouquet of flowers. I was naked and helpless but I was enjoying every moment because I liked him. Ron sat on a step and sat down in front of me, his face a few inches from my wet vagina. "Close your eyes," he said. I did so and in a moment his tongue was exploring my usually more hidden areas, moving with the skill for which he was known and giving me a pleasure I'd never felt before. It was my first male cunnilingus, except those with Valeria, and it brought me very close to orgasm at least five times, always stopping at the last moment. I had to beg him to let me come and he said he would do it his way. He quickly took off his pants and boxer shorts and I saw a very big, turgid and erect cock. He pulled out a condom and started wearing it when I said, "I'm on the pill." He looked at me almost in amazement, put the condom back on the table and gently penetrated my vagina standing up, sticking it all the way in. After all that preparation it was an indescribable pleasure. The rhythm of her pelvis, which made its member plunging into me, gradually increased, making me reach orgasm in a few minutes, but its duration was eternal, or so it seemed to me. When he came gasping noisily, I had the second orgasm. He came out of me gently and gave me a couple of paper towels to collect what came out of the front. Then he put on his clothes and waved to me to do the same. Ron was the man who initiated me into real sex, the one that gives satisfaction and enjoyment to both partners. As I was leaving, he kissed me and said he'd phone me. I hoped it was true. When I was already on the landing he asked me if I had ever practiced fellatio. Even though I knew what it was about, I was speechless and speechless for a moment. He interpreted it as ignorance on the subject and added: "It means blowjob, sorry, do you know what that is?". I made a naive face and said, "Yeah, I know, but I've never done that. Did you want to teach me that?" He laughed with gusto and said, "I see you're a quick learner. I'll see you very soon, I'll call."

I was all excited, and I had to run to the next client in Porta Romana. Gelli intercom. It was weird here. I entered a normal house, I was welcomed by a man older than Ron, in his forties, he seemed distinguished, he said he was Vladimir's uncle, but it didn't seem true, who knows how he got to us. Anyway, he didn't waste any time, he approached me and after a few minutes of tongue-twisting threw me on a couch, he settled down beside me and made my hip feel the precise pressure of his hard member. He began to caress my belly and breasts languidly, he opened my legs lifting my skirt lightly and I was waiting for him to do it ... and in fact here he is, rummaging with his fingers and looking for the vagina and after having caressed it he took his hand to his mouth licking his palms ... I heard him snap his tongue for the pleasantness of the taste, then he approached me and kissed it. He caressed me and I closed my eyes languidly. He took my hand and put it on the sex... then I understood the game. Slowly he wanted to teach me how to do without him ... and he wanted to watch. At first it was not easy, but I did as if I was alone ... and he watched my masturbation, I let my hand go down under my belly, as usual, I passed his big lips quickly, and reached the hole and sunk my middle finger. He immediately became horny and jerked in bed, and I thought how much I knew how to be a whore, with two fingers I penetrated myself, while he caressed my swollen nipples languidly. I continued to masturbate with gentleness and determination. His hand went up like a cup, containing my vagina, and I knew that big lips were leaking hot moisture, and Gino, in seventh heaven, came even closer and began to lick his hand and tried to open my fingers that protected the cavern ... and the fingers opened slowly until he fucked me with his tongue. I was so excited before and now I came again with a deep moan. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh godoooo...godoooo...godoooo...bellooo." He had to be an expert because he had prevented me from squeezing his dick coming out of the blue jeans down, otherwise I think he would have come and everything would have ended there until the cannon reloaded. So while I was inebriated for a moment he turned around with his jeans still on his ass, entering between my legs and inserting the big hard dick inside me. He was filling me with twice as many cocks as I had taken previously. I started to shout loudly, luckily the house was isolated, while he was looking for enjoyment by hitting his kidneys, and my pelvis was coming towards him without hesitation, shaken by the blows that made my little tits jump. I whispered to him, "feel the cloth I suck, referring to the soft tightness of his vagina around my penis . . . and he screamed: Oh now. . ...now. . . ohhhh take it . . . . everything . . . alloooooooo. . . Yes . . . . here . . . here . . . here . . . take it. . oh, baby . ohhhh! ! ! It flooded me with semen and took me a while to drain it out. Then he said, "Yes, you're good. I'll see you again. Bye. These are examples of good opportunities, then there were the less good and tiring ones. Thanks to me, Vladimir was invited to parties he couldn't even imagine being admitted to on his own, and all because he offered me to the landlord also as an actress. The first time I became an "actress" was the birthday of a boy from a higher class than us and very rich and handsome. He had a sumptuous house in Milan 3, and all the coolest and coolest people in the school were invited to the party. I arrived with Vladimir dressed quite well, and he in the elevator kissed me and put his fingers inside, said to dampen a little his "gift" for Marco . When all the guests arrived, the landlord introduced me to two guys, Edo and his brother Nino, a tall and talented basketball player, said he was 22 years old. The evening included dancing and a standing dinner, during which I was always with the two boys and the American, who were courting me a lot and dancing I had the honor to feel with my belly and look at the hardness of their attributes, under their tight pants. They showed me the pictures dressed as a player, with those thin shorts that showed the equipment in detail and excited me very much. We drank a little bit and then we chatted on the terrace on the guardhouse, then I asked them myself to "see" the house... They accepted enthusiastically. They made me enter a room that was on the third floor, it was just us on that floor fortunately, I knew that no one had to be in those rooms, in fact they were all free. They chose the room called "pink" for the color of the walls, with a large sofa and a four-poster bed. As soon as we got there, we started talking about my passion for cinema, that I did not know basketball I would have liked to go there and nonsense like that. Marco didn't think twice about it and put his hand under my dress going up my thigh, I opened my legs to favour him and I found my fingers poking around where they expected to find a thong that wasn't there, they looked amazed, but I pretended nothing. Then he said that I was a sexy movie actress and that I was a good stripteaseuse...and everyone then invited me to undress. And when he said that, he pushed his finger even further up, forcing me to stand even higher than I already was on my heels, almost a dancer on my toes. I felt her finger arrive in my belly and I felt an excitement mixed with fear, I couldn't move, but then with the same enthusiasm with which she had inserted her finger into my sex, as she used to extract it, leaving me with a sense of emptiness.

She slid it under my nose so that I could detect my smell of a female in heat, and then I realized that she had slipped it into her mouth and appropriated my excitement like a child in front of her birthday cake, which was precisely the purpose of having me. I prayed a few more times and then I decided that I had to do it because Vladimir had told me to do everything Marco, the birthday boy, had asked me to do. I did a short but intense striptease, wearing only hold-ups and shoes. Marco said, "You're a real piece of ass!" "Now you have to suck our dick... you have to make them hard and ready !" Obediently I knelt down between the two men who had sat down and handed me their half-hard fouls, and I started kissing both of them and then I started kissing Marco's cock, he was also very well endowed, very similar to Vladimir's cock. I blew them for a long time enjoying the first orgasm without even touching me, then they lifted me up and laid me on the bed and, while Marco handed me his cock to suck again, Edo spread my legs wide and plunged with his tongue on my clitoris starting to lick and suggest. Nino would fuck my mouth like a pussy and Marco would lick me like a god and I had my second upsetting orgasm flooding Marco's face with my repressed fluids. "Hey this one comes like a fountain.....what a woman....what a slut" At that point he settled between his legs aiming at my pussy and penetrated me up to my balls while I was moaning like a bitch with those two dicks stuck in my mouth and pussy. When Marco took the dick out of my mouth I couldn't take it anymore, and I whispered "Be...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...what a dick...give it all to me, let me enjoy it........fuck this bitch!!" I screamed moving my pelvis to the rhythm of his cock strokes. A little bit I did it as an actress but a little bit it really came to me, when I started to enjoy then the slutty part came to me, I remembered the movies I had seen of my aunt screaming with two cocks inside, and I felt like a daughter of art. One of them came down to suck my nipples and squeezed my arms around my waist, then he rolled over on his side until he was on his back, on the bed, and I was on top of him with my dick still firmly planted in my pussy and I started to ride him. "Aaaah yeah... I like it... mmmmh... I'm full of dick... enjoy... I'm coming... enjoy it like a bitch... yeah... fill me up!!" I screamed as a new shocking orgasm made me tremble. They fucked me in a sandwich for almost an hour then they filled me up, at the end I came out completely full of cum.... Behind the bathroom door I found Vladimir who had filmed everything with his mobile phone. He said, "That's good, you're a pro," and I'll make your career. One day he told me that he was writing a script and that after the summer we were going to try to make a clip and then propose it to a hard site. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back