yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
My story with Daniela was going very well, so much so that one fine day we decided to move in together.
She was becoming more and more beautiful, she had had an operation on her breasts to increase her femininity and to look more and more like a beautiful woman.
Her femininity was impressive, so much so that no one had noticed she was a trans woman. Her feminine voice, soft hips, prosperous breasts, pretty girl features, and petite build made her a beautiful hottie, and when we walked down the street I would see the looks of excited males on her.
I also took her to meet my parents and immediately my mom became fond of her telling me that I had made a good choice, that she was a really beautiful girl.
Her secret, however, was revealed only to me, and that was 18 cm of cock. It was a little longer than mine, only it was smaller in circumference. In fact, when I penetrated her I dilated her anus to excess.
In the intimacy, however, I was the one who played the man, I was the one who fucked her, she gave me exceptional blowjobs, sometimes even with a swallow. I would just masturbate her and make her cum on her belly while I fucked her.
Every so often, however, especially when we were taking a shower and I turned my back, I could feel her dangling cock rubbing between my ass cheeks and I felt a kind of thrill, a desire to try. What was wrong with that, she was my girlfriend.
One summer evening, after showering, we sprawled out on the couch watching television and eating popcorn. Her skin reflected the colors of the screen and the more I looked at her, the more aroused I became. Her erection caused the bowl of popcorn to tilt and spill onto the couch, and some of it landed between her thighs, at the base of her already semi-erect cock.
She started laughing, I looked at her and bent down to pick up with my mouth the popcorn that had fallen on her. To do so I took his cock with my hand and moved it. I could smell the scent of her skin and at the same time the erection made her cock hard as a club. I began to masturbate her and felt her hands rest on my head and direct me towards the shiny chapel from which a drop of liquid was already coming out.
I opened my mouth and began to suck. I sucked and jerked, slowly at first and then faster. I didn't know if I was doing it right because it was the first time, but based on those that had been done to me I tried to imitate. Judging by her moans and the intensity of her grip on my hair, I was doing well. I don't know how long I went on, I only know that at a certain point I felt my cock stiffen, his hands pushing my head towards the root of my cock and suddenly a very long and hot jet of cum filled my mouth.
I swallowed some and was about to spit the rest out when she told me to kiss her. I moved closer to her face and we began to make out and exchange saliva and cum. We went on like this for an unspecified amount of time.
However, my cock was about to burst and so I began to masturbate. Daniela stopped the movement of my hand, squatted on top of me, hugged me and slid with my cock inside her. It began a slow up and down, our tongues always entwined, I could feel the little nipples rubbing against my chest and the pressure of the big silicone tits. She went up and down and gradually increased the pace until I could not hold back any longer and I came copiously inside her. It was such a long cumshot that even Daniela laughed about it, telling me that an enema contained less.
I pulled out my member from inside her ass and I felt that my cum began to flow out and dripped on my thighs. Daniela started kissing me and licking me behind my ears, on my neck, she ran her tongue over my lips and then she started going down to my chest, on my navel, on my pubic hair, and as soon as she noticed my new erection she took it in her mouth. At one point she pulled away and told me to turn around that she wanted to lick my anus if I felt like it. I told her I couldn't wait and turned around on the couch almost doggy style. She began to do a job that to call exciting is putting it mildly. I thought my erection was supposed to shrink but instead those new sensations only increased the pleasure.
I first felt a finger making its way in and out, then the fingers became two and after a while became three. He began to piston my anus with faster and faster movements. Every now and then he would say to me: I love you my love, I love you so much. And I, who was beginning not to feel pain anymore, told her to take my ass, that I would have done everything for her. She went away for a moment and came back with Vaseline, lubricated herself well and lubricated my anus. She said: Since it's the first time, we'll help each other a little. For me there is no need anymore!" And after saying that I felt his cock start to penetrate me. A burning sensation made me cry out in pain. Then Daniela took it out and put it back in and did so for an unspecified number of times, until the pain turned into pleasure.
She began her penetration, first by half of the member and then little by little she pushed it all in. I squeezed every now and then to better feel that club that was fucking me. His strokes became more frequent and powerful, the grip of his hands on my hips was very tight so that I had more pain there than elsewhere.
She told me if I wanted her to come inside me and I said yes and so after a few more strokes she came inside me and then I realized that I was cumming too! I was so excited that I came without even touching myself! It was a strange feeling but extremely exciting and pleasant. We looked at each other in the face, I caressed and kissed her and took her to the shower and there we continued our intercourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back