yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
When my boss told me that he was going to pair me up with a new colleague for a few weeks to train him, I was beside myself. I had been given the long awaited promotion after years of hard work and sacrifice. When he then told me that the new colleague was a woman, my curiosity increased day by day. Not so much because she was a woman, but because there aren't many women in my industry and the few that are there are either ugly or they pull it.
The fateful day arrived and at 9.00 a.m. on the dot I heard a knock at the office door.
-Come in! - I said curiously
- Excuse me. Good morning, my name is Daniela and I'm your new colleague.
- I'm Davide. Please, have a seat. In fact, have you already had your coffee?
- Yes, but I'd love another so we can break the ice.
- Okay, I'll lead the way.
I walked past her, and was able to notice a few details: freckles on her nose, small but well-proportioned with a ring on the left side, green eyes. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail at the nape of her neck and she had bangs on her forehead that moved teasingly with every movement of her head.
We talked about this and that during those ten minutes at the coffee machine.
She was dressed very sporty: black skinny jeans and a short-sleeved red Lacoste polo shirt. She was very tanned even though it was still June.
We went to the office and she sat down next to me and I began to explain the first hints about the work that she would be starting in a few weeks.
Every once in a while she would stop me to ask me a few questions and I would stare into her eyes. Wow, she was very pretty, not exceptionally beautiful, but charming to a fault. Plus, I loved the way she moved her nose as she talked. Every once in a while while I was talking to interrupt myself, she would touch my arm with her hand, and I loved to feel the contact of her skin with mine. As we went on her hand remained resting on my arm. She realized this and immediately up apologized, but I told her it didn't bother me and she smiled embarrassedly. To tell the truth, I was also embarrassed because I was starting to get aroused by a number of factors: her soft, tanned skin, her sensual gaze and her breasts that could be glimpsed from the neckline of her polo shirt, had given me an erection. She I think noticed because more and more she began to cast her eye over my bulging package. And that only added to the excitement. The day went on like this even after lunch. In the middle of the afternoon she left telling me:
- I don't know if they told you, but for the next two days I won't be here because I just got my house and I have to fix it up, so I guess I'll see you on Monday.
- Ah, no, they didn't tell me that.
I could tell from a mile away that I was disappointed, but she told me:
- So if you want to tonight we can get together...I don't know an aperitif, a pizza and so we're in company. I don't know anyone and I moved to Milan a few days ago.
- Sure, that would make me really happy. I know a nice little place on the Navigli where you can have an excellent aperitif. Then there are many places nearby where you can eat.
- Navigli? I have an apartment in that area.
- Perfect. At what time do I pass?
- I'll be ready at 7. Here's the address and cell phone number.
At 7 o'clock I was in front of her house. I saw her coming out of the door and I was struck. She was wearing a low-cut black dress that almost had her breasts sticking out of it, and she was wearing shoes with stiletto heels. The excitement came immediately and the package began to swell out of all proportion. She greeted me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and took me under her arm. I brought her to drink an aperitif in a little outdoor place not far away. We were sitting opposite each other and we talked a lot. Indeed she talked a lot, I was intent on watching her since she sat down and turned around and showed me her perfect butt, I do not know how unintentionally, and I could see a black perizzoma. She sat in front of me with her legs half open and she opened and closed them slowly. It was very hot, she said, and so she would cool off a bit. In addition, when she had to drink, she would lean forward, showing me her tits and looking mischievously at my reaction. I didn't understand anything, I didn't know anything at that moment, I only had a great desire to take her to bed. She drank two Negronis in ten minutes and at a certain point she said to me:
- Do you mind if you drive me home? I guess I'm a little drunk.
- It's okay, don't worry about it. We'll leave right away.
I paid the bill, meanwhile she got up and came next to me and clung to my arm. She put her head on my shoulder and said:
- Come on, let's go, I can't stand it anymore. And I think you've reached your limit too. Isn't that right?
Her voice was so sweet and sensual, and those words whispered so close to my ear had heightened my excitement.
I took her head in my hands and pulled her close to me, closer and closer until I kissed her. Immediately our tongues entwined and we began to explore our mouths. My saliva mingling with hers, a unity of emotions that made my cock explode in my underpants. I felt the excitement of her nipples on my chest. After a few interminable minutes, the whistles of approval of some boys who were walking brought us back to reality. We parted, she gave me the keys to her house and we headed for the front door.
We climbed the stairs, she more and more clinging to me, I more and more clinging to her. I had in fact put my hand firmly on her ass, hard and firm.
I opened the front door and quickly closed it behind me. She turned around, looked at me and said:
- I have to tell you something. Something important. I didn't have the courage to tell you before. You know, I don't know where to start. I like you and I think you like me....judging by the way you kissed me and....by your erection. You have a nice tool....
- Yes Daniela, I like you very much. This is the first time I like a girl so much that I would like to make love to her right away.
She looked at me intensely and said:
_ I'm going to undress now, but you don't say anything until...in fact if there is something wrong tell me right away.
I watched her undress. She was beautiful, her breasts appeared in front of me firm, turgid and beautifully tanned. She's going to the beach topless I thought. The dress was all gone, she was left with just her perizzome and heeled shoes. That's when I saw it. I saw a bulge on the front of the perizzome. I was taken aback for a moment. Daniela was actually Daniele! I looked at her face and I saw her as a woman, beautiful, sensual and I told her:
- Daniela, you are beautiful and I want to make love to you!
She looked into my eyes and I saw that hers were shiny. She was almost crying. I approached her, hugged her and we kissed again. It was a little different in feeling than the previous kiss, but it was still intense and beautiful.
She took me to the bedroom, undressed me and bent down taking me in her mouth. She was great, the best blowjob of my life. It lasted an eternity. I accompanied the movements of her brim with my hands. She took it all in my mouth up to the root, I could feel her tongue running all along the shaft; she pulled it out and licked my head and frenulum gently until she felt me coming to the end. He put it back in his mouth and helping himself with his right hand he quickly masturbated me making me come inside his mouth. He stayed for a few very long moments with his cock in his mouth. Then she took it out and cleaned it well. I pulled her up and hugged her. She said:
- My love, let's go take a shower that we will continue later.
We crawled into the narrow shower. There was barely enough room to move. She handed me the soapy sponge and I began to wash her. First on her neck, her breasts and then further down until I got to her cock. It wasn't super long, a little smaller than mine. It was the first time I had seen another cock up close that wasn't mine. She turned around and practically put her ass in my face. She laughed and said:
Hurry up and wash me, I'll wash you.
I washed her legs and then she did the same to me.
We finished the shower, dried off and then she hugged me. It was a strange feeling that made me so horny. The more she held me, the more I felt her redone breasts pushing against my chest and the tip of my cock touching the tip of hers. So hugging each other we threw ourselves on the bed. Her face very close to mine was even more beautiful than before. His hand was meanwhile masturbating me slowly. With his free hand he took my hand and placed it on his cock. Automatically, from an experience of autoeroticism dated many years, I began to go back and forth with my wrist. I felt the shaft stiffen little by little. Then she stopped me and said:
- I want to be your woman tonight. But if you love me and want to keep dating me, you must promise me that you will make me your teacher, so that in some time we can exchange roles.
- I don't love you, I think I'm falling in love. You are a full-fledged woman to me even if instead of a pussy you have a nice cock. Having said that, I want to keep dating you and I want you to be my teacher.
She hugged me, turned me over on my stomach, stood up on top of me, pointed the head of my cock at the little hole in her ass and slowly let it slide in. He began to ride me, slowly at first, then more and more vigorously. I could feel his cock bouncing on my belly and this increased the excitement. Automatically I took it in her hand and began to masturbate it quickly until a powerful splash of cum came out violently going to wet my chest, belly and neck, plus a small jet hit my cheek. She slowed down her movements almost to a stop. With a finger she wiped my cheek, she brought it close to my mouth. I instinctively opened my mouth and sucked my finger like a popsicle. I liked it, so she did with all the other cum I had on my body. She cleaned me and I tasted her nectar. She started to move more and more frantically until I couldn't take it anymore and I cummed inside her ass.
She collapsed on me, kissed me and said:
- You really made me feel like a woman. I love you.
- I love you too and I have to tell you that it was the best and best fuck of my whole life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back