yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Daddy seeking a teen baby to play with

Daddy in my 30's seeking a horny little teen baby who is into older guys. For sexting, but ideally I'd like to find a girl who could skip her cute little ass over to my place after school. Ride my cock all night, and then sleep naked in my bed all snuggled up on me. So, basically looking for a long term sexual relationship with a teen baby. Where we spend a lot of time fucking, and sucking losing our minds together. I want to get a girl absolutely addicted to my cock. For those interested my Kik: Jlikes2play00

Requirements if you contact me:

1. Please be at least 16 years of age. The legal age of consent is 16 where I live in Washington.
  2. Live in Washington, no more than an hour or so from me. I live just south of Tacoma
  3. No guys please, girls only.

bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump read above.

bump

Back