yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Daddy Dom Looking For Submissive White Girl Of Any Age - Online Only

masteroffaster

As the title says I’m looking for a white girl. The paler the better, and if you’re a redhead that’s even better. I also like braces, freckles and wild hair. Those are great too.

To be specific I’m looking for a girl to have a good time with. Any length is good and I’m not looking for romance. Girls of any age may apply if you meet my criteria.

I want us to be friendly and able to talk about our lives and whatnot when things aren’t sexy.

I do have some criteria, but not much.
Obedience is a must as I don’t have patience for brats. A girl who loves to please, be praised, complimented, reassured and encouraged is a good fit for me as I am a Daddy.

I want a girl who is in good shape. I’m not expecting a model or an athlete, but please be average or skinny at least.

Being comfortable with nudity and nudes is another must. They won’t be required around the clock, especially when given a task, but required enough that you should be ready for it.

As a note, I have a growing interest in orgasm control, denial and edging to be specific. So a girl who loves that and has the stamina for it is a huge bonus.

*MY KINKS:*

•Power Exchange/Total Power Exchange
•Orgasm Control - Forced/Denial/Edging
•Anal
•Feet
•Rules
•Tasks
•Impact Play
•Exhibitionism
•Body Writing
•Eroticism
•Lingerie

When you message me, open with your age, location and hair colour. Girls who send pics will get priority over those that don’t.

Due to the number of fakes you will be required to verify with one of 2 easy tasks, and I mean easy. You’ll have it done in under a minute and one doesn’t even require nudity.

KIK - InventiveRules

Back