yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Let's go out to dinner tonight and I'll take you somewhere new! It's a surprise!
Alessandro sent me a message on WhatsApp," what time did you make the reservation? " "9:00 p.m., I'll see you at your place at 8:00 p.m. Okay?" said Alessandro, " Smack. See you tonight," I replied.
Who knows what surprise it'll be? Maybe an exclusive restaurant where you meet interesting and famous people?
Alessandro and I had been together for some time and in addition to being a beautiful, close and passionate couple we had a great desire to live and have fun trying to combine elective affinity and harmony with fantasy. I was curious about this evening, aware of Alessandro's originality in amazing me with his legal and not legal and above all funny ideas. At 20 in truth at 20.30 (I'm always late) I get on Alessandro's bike without knowing where he would take me. The city was ours towards the night, with the scents of late summer in the air and the night illuminated by our imagination.
We arrive in Monteverde in the street of the club that was actually a little lit alley with flowerbeds of colorful flowers throughout its length and at the end of our little place visible for a lively and trendy sign that reminded me Broadway Danny Rose with shelves instead of tables and stools high and slender, nothing luxurious all very essential and minimalist. Some people perched on these stools ate in small plates small portions of delicious looking food but other than that there seemed to be nothing special about this place. The atmosphere reminded me of the inexorable passage from summer to autumn, like in a book by H Hemingway describing the atmosphere of a Spanish arena at sunset after bullfighting when you toast because you are still alive, it was as if there were two opposite worlds in that place between the fast and complicated New York style and the warm, slow and ancient atmosphere of the "Fiesta" of the senses. I felt something I couldn't understand and place, liveliness and slowness, joy and passion and in truth there was all this in there.
As soon as we entered, the chef greeted us friendly with a warm and deep voice and with seductive skill led us to our place. Alessandro hadn't told me anything more about the surprise and I thought the evening wouldn't be fun and questioning, so I looked at him and sitting on the stool I looked around without seeing anything in particular, but looking behind me I saw a neighbour I didn't expect to meet in that little club on the other side of town and by myself.
We greeted each other politely and with the usual pleasant phrases of circumstance, and then went back to our dinner, "...certainly alone poor thing!" I said. The chef brought us some prosecco and as he approached me he whispered that there was something in his restaurant that wasn't in the others. "What?" I say, "Alessandro told me about a surprise but I don't see anything strange" I say, "Beautiful lady" says the Chef, "There is a certain type of clientele at my place" "Be, tell me chef" provocative and amused I say. "Donc" he said, "there are different people in here, the Unaware and the Aware and with a clever look he walks away leaving me perplexed. Alessandro looks at me laughing and says, "The surprise is there, have you seen it?" "I still don't understand, the unaware the conscious, that is," I say.
At this point Alessandro stops for a moment as if to find the right words and all in one breath he tells me
"In this place there are several couples and some of them are swingers and some of them are not, "Here are the conscious and the ignorant".
I could never, ever understand what it was all about, absolutely surprised that Alessandro took me to such a club. You darling, you're an ignoramus and I'm an aware, what do you say?
At that moment a thousand thoughts were going through my mind, I didn't feel in harmony with my partner anymore, there was a mountain between us, for sure that night I wouldn't have forgotten it.
Alessandro calmly took my hands between his and with a warm voice he spoke to me, "Love, this dinner was a pretext, I did not know how to propose to you to enter a world a bit 'transgressive, I would like to color our story with some spicy evening, there is nothing wrong with letting go a little bit, come oniii do not make that face.
I was stumped. "I'm going to freshen up for a minute, then we'll talk," I said and smiled more smiling than I ever did, "Mamma mia, I could never have imagined, now what do I do?" A thousand thoughts, but what could possibly happen to me? It's all right if I want to, if not, HELLO. While I refresh myself and I reach this conclusion, my neighbour enters the toilet, smiling and unexpectedly caressing my cheek. I am a little surprised and I pretend nothing happened and while I go back in the room unexpectedly a shiver runs down my back and the back of my neck. I sit quietly at my perch and I notice that compared to a little earlier the atmosphere is different, I don't know what exactly, a different light, I look around and for the first time I see very elegant, sensual women with clever but very chic necklines sipping slowly from their glasses.
I continued to eat quietly as if I was a conscious one too. The chef moved between the tables with savoir faire and with each one of them he lingered distributing, in addition to the sophisticated dishes, sensual arrows and a few well-adjusted pats. The atmosphere began to warm up and a little for the wine and a little for the emotion I began to let myself go and curious peeking around me, catching the interested glance of Alessandro peeking into the necklines and with admiration he tolerated the seductive curves of our neighbors who reciprocated with winking glances and satisfied smiles. I was a little jealous that I wasn't the only one at the centre of his attention and a little out of jealousy and a little out of vanity I started to do the same; I never thought I would show off like that nor would I want to do it and be admired and desired as I now felt. In this unlikely situation with the companion of my life beside me who was looking at others and I was trying to attract his attention.
With the music, warm South American notes, simple music extolling life full of pleasures made to be caught we started dancing and I could feel the look of my beautiful neighbour dancing alone in the hall and we often touched each other and I felt attracted by her and her very pleasant smell and the thought led me to a very strong excitement. I held Alessandro and with my pelvis against her I felt his excitement grow and I too felt the desire for emotions and sensations that in front of everything I could not satisfy.
It was very difficult to keep control, there was nothing to do, the excitement was so high that I could not contain my desire and dancing also fed the fantasies towards my dancer friend who had aroused new emotions and spun around me and we found ourselves tied to dance tight passionate rhythms. I liked to feel her slender body and her soft, perfumed skin and her firm ass moving under my hand to the rhythm of this music that sublimated the evocation of sex and evoked in me years of unconscious desire for transgression. I was upset that my growing excitement and both with Alessandro and Sandra (my neighbor) the fantasy took shape and in those moments it seemed a natural and normal thing and I continued to dance with them and with other women and men guests of our chef and the evening became very fun and with a subtle erotic nuance that could not be put into practice in the club at the clear request of our friend Chef who in the club started to play and get to know each other but without going further. Among the many people who were there, however, apart from Sandra, sensual delicate inspirer of my curious bisexuality, we met a couple very similar to us who, like us, loved to have fun and let themselves go, Edo and Marta two beautiful and nice guests of the club and all the time we danced together and between a dance and a drink I began to feel attraction for them, he very distinguished, well dressed with a pleasant scent and lively eyes, beautiful body and she a great charm, a provocative body, deep green and magnetic eyes and a refined and refined sensuality, in short, two people very close to us, to our tastes, to our fantasies with whom we certainly make interesting trips and share both sacred and profane passions, too bad that the evening was practically over and we had not had time to know each other better. While saying goodbye to Edo I felt his swollen sex and joking he said "Honey could be a gun or I'm glad to see you", I laughed but I can't deny that he flattered me, then I said goodbye to Marta with a kiss on the lips and I clearly felt his excitement too! We parted with the desire to see each other again, intrigued by each other. On the saddle of our bike, as we returned I started to touch Alessandro's cock who was excited, I put my hand in his pants. Complicit in the darkness in the night we were whizzing with my hand inside his pants, maybe in a while we stopped thinking and we would definitely belong somewhere, then I hear a cell phone vibrating in Alessandro's pocket and a little worried by the unusual time we stopped to answer. On the display there was my number and answering in amazement we heard Marta telling us that we had forgotten the white cell phone on the table. Not bad, we would meet again the next day at their house so we could pick it up for a quick dinner together if we could, "sure we will, with pleasure, see you tomorrow, smack.
Running through the night enlightened by the desire and the desire to get home so that we can finally get into each other; fantastic sex after having longed for it.
The next day at about 8 pm we were at their place, a beautiful house in an elegant neighborhood, an aperitif on the terrace as if we were old friends, and in the living room soft lights, metropolitan paintings with modern subjects and figures of women in red that occupied the walls of this room and the rest of the house, very beautiful and refined. The table set with care. In the kitchen Edo was finishing the final preparations and suddenly he took me by the hand and dragged me into a room at the end of the corridor and hugged me and kissed me passionately and I answered his kiss and his hugs and I said to him "No, it's no good, us here and them?" "Come and see, they're doing the same too" and always dragging me into the corridor where Alessandro and Marta hugged me close to the wall and apparently they were having fun too. But at this point we decide to eat and then continue our games. The dinner was excellent, with seafood salad and stuffed squid, good food accompanied by a good Sicilian white wine and now broken the ice slowly we undressed from the tabu and our clothes.
Marta and I began to unbutton our companions' pants and we took it in our mouth with a great desire to suck it, licking it all over the pole and while I push it in the throat as much as possible as they had recommended at that evening program for adults, it seems to me the rudeness, looking for Alessandro's look and committing myself to send him down into the depths without unpleasant sensations and I advise Marta to do the same with Edo who likes the unusual depth with which Marta takes him in her throat and at this point Marta and I start kissing them together and in two the result is even more pleasant, once I put it in my mouth I put it in my mouth and immediately after she and so on until both of us reach the maximum excitement and at this point the parts are inverted and they start to lick us and make us turn like sheep and penetrate us exchanging places and at the maximum pleasure Marta and I look at each other and with naturalness we kiss each other on the lips and start to caress each other and I start to feel attraction for her pussy and start to lick and then together with each other. Our men seeing us so caught let us do a little bit, then they gently separate us and sink their pleasure in our pussy, pushing hard inside us, until we explode into each other. Strong feelings that I thought I couldn't feel in unthinkable situations like this and satisfied we lie down comfortably to enjoy the thought of what happened.
One thing, though, I must confess... I hadn't forgotten the phone at all.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back