yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Canadian Mistress needs new boytoys to tease, torture, and train

Mistresszoez

**include full body nudes from the front and back with your first message if you want to get a reply from me **

Online domme with many years experience looking for cute obedient boys to train. High standards, so don’t waste my time if you’re not ready to submit. Preference for european boys, jocks and athletes, uncut cocks, and juicy asses, though I'll accept cut boys who are eager to serve, cute in the face, and who are either thick and voluptuous or fit and muscular. Also have a weakness for sexting boys (18+).

No tribute or payment required. I do this for the pleasure.

Tasks, Humiliation, CBT, Feminization, Orgasm control, JOI, Tease and Denial, Anal, and much much more.

New Kik: Mistress__Zoe (that's 2 underscores)

Old kik usernames (no longer active): MistressZo3, mistresszoez, TheMistressZoe, zowhat

If you've served me before, feel free to message me again.

Inexperienced boys are welcome. I’ll happily mold you into the perfect little slut if I see potential.

** include full body nudes from the front and back with your first message if you want to get a reply from me **

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back