Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

mistress_roxy30

Looking for new sub that is not boring and doesn't entirely focus on fetish. A sub who is obedient, funny and will worship me every single day.

I don't like a sub who is very demanding of my time and sends unsolicited photos, seems pretty rude and you should know your place! Beneath me!

Introduce yourself nicely and briefly. I don't have so much time reading your life story and knowing all your sexual fantasy. Say what you want, direct to the point without beating around the bush. Understand what you want and what you will do for me.

JOI, edging, orgasm control, tease and denial are few of my favourites. If you think you can please me the way I want to, free to message. If not, don't bother!

Important: Someone should know how to start a conversation and understand that d/s is not only about playing and getting off.

#sissylife #sissybitch #tg #sissyslave #s #tranny #ladyboy #sissyhypnosis #sissybimbo #femboysissy #trap #trans #gay #sissygirlfriend #sissyhooker #crossdressinglife #hooker #genderbender #sissywaitress #girly #tgtrans #tgcomics #sissylove #sissified #cd #sissification #sissyjournal #tgirl #xdress #bondage

Snapchat: mistress_roxy30
Kik: Raye334

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back