Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I have been serving myself at the gas station on the corner of the street at 10am every weekday morning since I started working at the new place the previous November.
I was an account manager at my company who meant that I sat behind a desk every day and tried to look busy. But I was always taking a break to get a muffin or something.

Most mornings, nothing exciting happened while I was there. I mean there wasn't the President of the Republic visiting or anything like that. I think the most exciting thing that happened to me was finding a coin on the floor. As soon as I arrived, I was having a chat with what I call Chinese, even though he was Korean, while I was looking at what I could buy.

About three blocks south of the station there is a high school, and during the intermission students and teachers came for lunch.
That morning, while I was deciding which flavor of fries I wanted with Coke, a student entered the station. He seemed to be 17 or 18 years old, he had brown eyes and dark, almost black hair, he was six feet tall or eighty or eighty-five.
I found myself wondering if his cock was in proportion to his height.
His eyes met mine as he approached the cooler and I turned them away. I then took a peek or two at him and was surprised to see him look in my direction and quickly look away.

I went to the till to pay for my purchases. While the Chinaman was putting my food and drink in a bag, the handsome guy came up behind me, waiting his turn to pay.
I went out and looked back through the transparent door, he was looking at me!

I sat on the sidewalk and waited for him. The student came out a minute later and I summoned all my courage to say, "Is it true?"
His brown eyes met mine: "What is true?"
"I hear guys like to play with their dicks. Is that true?"
The kid looked at me, probably embarrassed, "Yeah, I guess."
"Are you telling me that you don't play with your dick every chance you get? That you don't take the opportunity to fuck a girl? That you don't like me sucking your dick? You want me to believe that while you're sitting in class your mind doesn't start thinking about a girl's tits and you discreetly rub your dick out of your pants pocket?"
The boy's cheeks turned fiery red, I took one look at the groin of his khaki pants. There was no doubt a little bump that told me the young man liked what I was saying. I knew my cock was semi hard, but you couldn't see it because my tight white panties helped me keep it pressed against me.
"I mean, look at you." I kept pointing at his groin. "You got a hard-on just hearing me talk about playing with your dick."
"To answer your question, I like to play with my dick."
"What's your name?"
"Claudio."
"I'm, uh, Sergio." I made up a name. I didn't want to give him the real one in case we end up fucking and he decides to call the police.
"Why do you want to know if I like playing with my dick?" he asked.
"Because I'd like to play with it."
"Yes?" He asked and his bump became a little more defined: "How?"
"I like sucking cocks." I confessed, "I like to suck them until they shoot their hot, sticky sperm flakes down my throat. When I saw you in the store I started thinking what your dick might look like and then what it might taste like."
"Let's go to the alley behind the store and you can see it if you want." The sexy young man offered himself.

We went to the tree-lined alley, made sure no one was around, then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his half-hard cock.
It was a nice penis. It was hard to judge its length because it wasn't completely hard. But it looked tasty.
"Don't you want to suck it?" He asked aloud.
"Of course I'd like to, but I have to get back to the office," I said, pointing to the building where I worked that was just over the alley we were in. "If you come back to the station today at noon, we can use their bathroom in a different way than they think, if you know what I mean. I take a break of more than an hour at noon."
"Great," said Claudio, his soft cock was still hanging out of the flap.
"Anyway, it's late for school now, I'm going for a walk and I'll be back here at noon."
I got down on my knees and kissed the chapel on display. "Just don't jerk off first. I want all your sperm."
"Okay" he said as I knelt down again and sucked his cock briefly. I felt his almost flaccid penis quickly fill up with blood, I let it slide out of my mouth and then I closed his pants.
I got up, dusted mine off and gave him a kiss on the cheek before I took my bag and walked away.
I looked over my shoulder at him and said, "At noon" before I was out of reach.

I don't know how I was able to have lunch. All I could think about was that sweet cock and how good it felt in my mouth. I was going crazy, I kept looking at the clock on the wall, always hoping it would say 12 o'clock so I could leave.
It had been a few years since I was an eighteen year old, it's not because I was old, I was 25, I wasn't ugly, six feet tall, well done, blond hair and green eyes. I also had a nice long cock, so I couldn't help but satisfy.

After what seemed like a year, the clock finally told me I could do my interval. I didn't take my lunchbox because I knew I wouldn't need it, I was going to have a nice big juicy hot dog (with lots of mayonnaise, I hoped!) for lunch. I practically ran out the door ignoring our receptionist's question.
On the way to the station I started to fear that Claudio would not show up. Or worse, he would show up with the police. But when I arrived I saw that he had already arrived, without police cars.
He was wearing the same pants and the black Metallica T-shirt I had seen him in before. But he had a surprise for me, it seemed to me.
Leaning against the wall next to him was another guy. He seemed to be the same age as him, a little shorter and with a child's face. He had blue eyes, long, curly blond hair falling over his shoulders. He had a diamond earring in his left ear. He also had a slight smattering of freckles on his face.
Although Claudio was very handsome, that boy was much more attractive than he was.

Claudio smiled when he saw me.
"Hey, Sergio"
"Good to see you" I said.
"I hope you don't mind if I brought a friend." He said pointing to the young blond man, "This is Luca."
"What's up?" Said Luca.
"How old is he?" I asked as if the boy wasn't there.
"I'm 18, and you?" Said Luca.
"25, but it looks like you're 15."
"Shut up!" He said, he was obviously aggressive. I liked him.
"People think Luca is younger than his age because he has a baby face, but he's a couple of months older than me."
"Does he know why you came here?" I asked.
"Yes, I called him on his cell phone while he was at school and he left class and came here."
"I like to get my dick sucked," Luca added.
"But I'm a man!"
"I'm not blind," replied the blond.
I smiled, I really liked that guy.
"It's not the first time a guy has sucked him," said Claudio smiling at his friend.
I understood why neither of them had a problem getting sucked by me. They were both gay! Wonderful!
"I see" I said with nothing better to say.
"We've already wasted 10 minutes!" "Do we do it or don't we do it?" Claudio said.
"When you're ready, I am." I said.
Luca went to get the bathroom key, meanwhile Claudio and I were chatting, I don't remember what. But when Luca came back with the key, we both had it half hard.

We went into the bathroom, locked the door behind us and turned on the light.
We could barely move without slamming into each other. Once inside, we looked at each other, unsure what to do.
I took the initiative. Claudio was closest to me, so I knelt down and unzipped his pants.
I put my hand in and pulled out his semi-erect penis. I brought it to my lips and rubbed it against the chapel. I kissed it lightly and licked the slit until his cock became as hard as a stone.
"You're turning me on!" He said, "Go ahead, suck it!"
I chose not to. I wanted to drive him crazy. I unbuckled his belt and pants and pulled them all the way down. I did the same thing in his red silk boxers. He came out of his clothes. I started rubbing his balls as I licked around the chapel. He complained for pleasure while I teased him.
I turned him around and made him bend over. I watched his smooth buttocks and the hairless hole. It was obvious that he was no longer a virgin. I decided to taste his hole.

"She's got a great ass, doesn't she?" Said Luca. I had forgotten that he was there too, he had taken off all his clothes and was sitting on the dressing table, leaning back with a huge erection sticking out of his lap. I was surprised at the size, it was bigger than mine.
"You've got a big cock!" I said, taking my tongue out of Claudius' hole to speak.
"Go on!" Said the boy.
"Huh?" I said, using my tongue again.
"It's a pill to make your dick bigger," explained Luca.
"Do you want to experience my big dick, man?" Said Luke as he stood up and grabbed his erection.
"Let me finish this," I said, pushing my tongue as far as I could into Claudio's ass.
"But I'm so fucking hard!" "I want a blowjob."
"Great," said Luca. "Sit on the dressing table. Sergio, take off your clothes and suck his cock. Since you're gonna bend over for it, so I can fuck you."
Like I said, he was aggressive and I liked him.

Claudio sat on the toilet after taking off his t-shirt, revealing his beautiful body. I undressed, embarrassed because my abs were not as well defined as theirs and my love handles appeared.
I bent down and licked my lips before I took his rod in my mouth.
Behind me I heard Luca taking something out of his trouser pocket. A moment later he rubbed a fresh, thick liquid on and into my asshole. Jelly lubricant. How I liked it! He started to spread me by pushing his young fingers inside me, fucking me.
When he got four fingers in, he thought I was ready.

I was working on Claudio's young cock when Luca pushed his big cock into my hole. For an aggressive guy like him, he was very gentle in penetrating me, I almost didn't notice how slowly he did it.
I took Claudio's hard penis out of my mouth.
"You know Luca, I've had bigger cocks than yours in there, you don't have to be delicate, I like it when they do it violently."
"Fine," said the handsome blond and immediately started pushing with gusto: "Claudio likes me to do it gently but I like to fuck my boys hard and shoot loads of cum in it."
"I want you to come in my mouth and not my ass, okay?" I said, interrupting the blowjob once again and growling at the guy for disappointment, "I like cum!"
"All right."
And it kept penetrating me.
I went down on Claudio. I like to take my time with the guys and really enjoy the cock I was sucking. But I'd teased Claudio enough and I knew he wanted to come. No, better, he had to come.
I quickly moved my head up and down on his pole, sucking with all my might. He complained, "Yes! Yes!" whispering.

Luca pulled himself out of my ass and wiped his dick with toilet paper. He lifted Claudio off the toilet and put his dick in my mouth along with his friend's. I knew he was ready to shoot. So I sucked the cocks of the two handsome young men. I had two older brothers, both gay and both got sucked at the same time, so that wasn't the first time I'd done it. I massaged their balls with my hands while I sucked happily. I couldn't take them both down my throat because my mouth was full, but I knew they were still happy with my work.
After just one minute one of the cocks, I don't give which one because I was with my eyes closed, shot his load of sperm into my mouth. That made the other one explode too. My mouth was completely filled with the cream of two different guys. It was big! And those young dicks looked like they were shooting forever. Shot after shot the hot liquid came out of those swollen pieces of meat.

When their orgasm stopped, I took the birds out of my mouth.
Claudio looked at me with an expression of great pleasure on his face.
"It was the best blowjob they ever gave me!"
His eyes told me it was true.
"Hey!" Said Luca pretending to be offended.
"You can't say it wasn't great," insisted his friend.
"It wasn't bad," admitted Luca. "I liked what he did with his tongue."
"Yes, I want to learn how to do that too."
"I'll try to do it now," said Luca. "I want to be a good cocksucker trying his seemingly on hold."
He was right, I was extremely excited after having two incredibly hot guys who had shot their creamy goodness into my throat. Luca, with his rod still semi hard, knelt down in front of me and swallowed my whole cock. It was surprising since he was still so young. But surely he had already sucked bigger cocks than Claudio's, because he swallowed it without any problem in my throat.

Claudio soon recovered from his wonderful orgasm, knelt down next to his friend, took my penis out of his mouth and started sucking it. After a minute he stopped and let Luca take it back.
I'd heard of someone sucking two cocks, but never two guys sucking one. But they were doing it by giving me a mouthpiece in turn.

Luca was stroking me with his tongue when it was his turn. Claudio didn't try, he sucked me like a vacuum cleaner and would have swallowed all my flesh. They had different styles but both gave me great pleasure. I was afraid they would argue when I would shoot my load into one mouth and not the other. I could have come at any time but I like to wait until I can't hold back any longer.
In the end I lost control and exploded a load of sperm in Luca's hot, wet mouth. He didn't swallow as I expected.
As I lay on the floor for the big orgasm, I watched him kiss Claudio and share my load with him.
I thought that was the sweetest thing I'd ever seen. It was also very erotic to see the two handsome guys making out with my sperm. But I was too exhausted to do anything else with them.

I just lay there on the floor and watched their hormones go wild. They quickly went from kissing to fucking.
Luca was sitting on the toilet and Claudio impaled himself on the big penis. They weren't using lubricant but I'm sure they were wet with my saliva. They were fucking wildly, which I think was not what Claudio usually did, but I think he was lost in the situation.
Luca suddenly screamed and Claudio stopped, an expression of joy was on his sexy face and I realized he had just had the biggest and best cumshot of his life.

Claudio got off his friend, his dick was harder than the concrete floor I was lying on. He came up to overpower me, then he started pumping his dick with his right. After no more than thirty seconds he told me to open my mouth. I obeyed and he started ejaculating.
Not very much, actually, he landed in my mouth, but it was enough. It was really exciting to have hot sperm from a hot guy splashing on my face and chest.

After we were washed and dressed, Luca went to return the key.
Claudio and I remained silent the whole time he was away, we were both thinking about all the surprising things that happened in the last hour.
I knew what I would do for sure, thinking about it, at home in my bed that night.
When Luca came back we said goodbye. Before they left and I left too, I looked from one handsome boy to another.
"Will I see you again?"
It was Claudio who answered.
"We know that at noon you will always be at our service every day... ...at the station."

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back