yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I don't know if this story should be in the gay or trav section, but it doesn't matter.
I told in another story ("Beginning of everything") how the "awakening" of homosexuality in me began, thanks to Andrea who took my (almost) virginity.
The episode that I tell happened when I had had just two meetings with him and another, very bad, with an energetic man known in chat.
I discovered slowly my desire for passivity, I was not yet a complete trav, but I often wore under male clothing female lingerie. I was still at the beginning of a path that gave me stronger and stronger emotions.
As often happened, I had to attend a conference of only two days in Florence, where I went carrying with me only the black sheer hold-ups, a tiny thong, a plug, condoms and lubricant. In Florence I also bought an enema machine.
The first day I was bored at the conference until 17, then I went to the hotel and I made a deep enema to clean my "pleasure zone". I was already well determined to take advantage of that evening away.
In the evening I had dinner, then went back to my room, put on my stockings, thong and plug and went out. I had read about some gay clubs in Florence and I went to one of them. If I remember correctly it was called Piccolo Café.
The environment was pleasant, very soft, bluish lights, very quiet. I approached the counter with a gait that, perhaps due to the effect of the plug, it seemed to me that it should already "talk". I ordered a Pernod and looked around for a while. I didn't know how to behave in those places, I was afraid of making an impression.
After a while I noticed a man in his fifties, tall, balding, but basically a handsome man, looking at me. I looked away intimidated. After another sip I turned my gaze back to him. He was still looking at me and smiling. He looked like an alpha male. I avoided his gaze again.
When I turned around again he was just a few inches away from me.
- Hi, can I offer you what you are drinking? - he said with a smile
- Thank you but I have already paid for it, in fact would you allow me to offer you something?
- Gladly, I'll have a beer.
The beer arrived quickly.
- Do you come here often? - he asked me
- No, actually this is the first and probably the last time because I'm here for a conference and I'm leaving tomorrow.
- I'm here for a conference too, maybe it's the same thing.
- I don't know, mine is on Public Administration
- No, mine is about selling appliances.
The more I talked to the man, the more it affected... what was under my clothes. The idea of taking him into my room and having him see me without clothes on excited me as I talked.
One doubt came to me though, was he really an alpha male, as I had imagined (and hoped) or was he there looking for an active gay man? I still didn't have much experience of that "world". Perhaps unintentionally I began to move in a slightly more effeminate way, although it was not my habit.
- I still don't know your name, I am Danilo, I come from Rome - I said
- I am Flavio, from Monza. Tell me something, did you come here by chance or was it a precise choice?
- By choice. And I think it's the same for you, isn't it? - I said with a mischievous smile
- No, you're not wrong at all - he also smiled.
- And I bet you were looking for someone just like me - I realized I had used the feminine, who knows maybe unconsciously to send an even more precise signal.
- Exactly, let's say that I was looking for you.
My emotion was through the roof.
- At this point in American movies one of the two says "my place or yours?" - I said, still not believing what was happening to me.
- Let's go to my place, my hotel is right in this street.
We went out and in less than two minutes we were actually at his hotel. Inside me there were Etna and Vesuvius together, and both were erupting.
As soon as the elevator doors closed behind us, I decided to be explicit.
- Listen Flavio, since it is clear what we are going to do when we are in the room I don't want there to be any misunderstanding so I want to tell you very clearly that I am exclusively and completely female in bed. Let's say I'm Daniela, not Danilo.
- Wonderful Daniela, because I am exclusively and completely male.
We looked at each other intensely for a moment and in our eyes there was the desire of all the lovers in the whole world. Our mouths suddenly joined and our tongues passionately sought each other.
But the elevator doors opened at that very moment. We quickly pulled away and walked out, embarrassed to cross paths with an elderly couple entering the elevator who looked at us in disgust.
We went into the room laughing thinking about those faces, but we couldn't go much further than the door because we were already wrapped up in continuing what had started in the elevator.
His hands were looking for my ass, mine for his muscles, his chest, I opened his shirt and he opened mine. He bent down with his mouth to gently lick and suck my nipples, practically my "G-spot".
- Oh God Flavio you make me crazy like this, let's go to the bed.
- No, I want you right now, here. - and in saying this he opened my pants and pulled them down, revealing my smooth legs, sheathed in hold-ups and my thong.
He remained open-mouthed.
- But are you real or am I dreaming? - he said
- Very real and I'm here for you, let's undress completely, I want to see you naked too.
I finally saw his cock that was already erect, turgid, with large veins throughout its length, still hooded. I bent down on my knees and began to lick it, suck it, kiss it, as if it were something I had been doing for ages, until I brought out his glans. He guided me with his hands, then pulled me up and bent me over a desk that was in the room. He then noticed the plug
- What do you have here piggy?
- It's to hold it less tightly than it usually is - I said blushing a bit
- So you already knew what you wanted tonight, didn't you little whore?
- Yes, of course, and I'm in heaven at the idea of being your little whore.
He gently pulled out the plug and I felt him approach me with his tongue, he started to lick my hole with frenzy.
- Mamma mia Flavio, you make me faint, fuck me please, I can't resist. In my jacket, which is on the floor, there are condoms and lubricant.
He took them, put on the condom and lubricated his member, then with his fingers he did the same thing with my hole while I remained in that position.
I felt his head playing with his member and rubbing it between my buttocks.
- Flavio, please take it easy, I haven't done it for a long time and I'm a little tight.
- Don't worry, relax, I don't want to ruin this fabulous ass, if I hurt you tell me.
He started to push and I began to relax as much as possible, as Andrea had taught me, but it was not enough, the plug had made things a little easier but I still felt pain. He understood from my moans and told me to take deep breaths and push as if I wanted to throw it out instead of taking it in. He was more experienced than me and guided me patiently.
He would go in a little and stop to give me a chance to get used to it, then go in a little more and stop again, so little by little finally, past some pain, he was all in me.
- You have a spectacular ass slut, I'm afraid of cumming too soon, it feels like a dream to have found you tonight.
- Fuck me hard love, don't be afraid to hurt me, come on I want to feel you male
He was probably not waiting for anything else, but unfortunately after four or five strokes given with force, I heard him gasp and come.
- I knew it, I was too excited, I told you so, I'm sorry.
- But no, on the contrary, this makes me understand how much you wanted me, it makes me feel female. Come on let's go to bed
We lay down next to each other and kissed and caressed for a long time. For me a pleasure no less intense than fucking. Every now and then he came back to regret for having come too soon.
- I'm an asshole, I thought only of my pleasure and not yours.
- But don't worry, my pleasure is to make you enjoy yourself, I'm not counting the minutes.
- Ok but will you promise to stay here and sleep with me tonight?
- Of course love
We went back to kissing and caressing each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.
I woke up in the middle of the night with a strange feeling between my legs. I'm used to sleeping on my stomach and wide-legged and I realized that between my legs there was something strange, it was him who was licking the inside of my thighs
- Love, what are you doing? What time is it? - I said languidly still sleepy
- It's three o'clock, little whore, and I woke up with a marble cock, so shut up and let me fuck you like this
The little hole was back to its normal small size so I told him again to be quiet, put on the condom and lubricate myself.
- Already done beautiful little bitch, relax I'm going inside you
I felt him in fact enter with small progressive thrusts that made me moan with pain and pleasure, at the end, as I would have experienced over the years with many males, he entered all the way to touch my bowels.
His strokes this time were firm and virile, but without violence, while he said sweet words alternating with tender insults such as little whore, little pig, little slut, great ass. At a certain point he took it out of my ass and said to me
- Turn around Daniela, I want to look into your eyes while I fuck you.
I placed myself on my back and I lifted and spread my legs that for all that time had remained with the hold-ups.
Flavio grabbed my ankles and entered with master decision and began to fuck me, pulling out almost completely my cock and then sinking, repeating this movement countless times. This time he was really lasting a long time. Each one of those deep strokes almost gave me an orgasm. I begged him to do it again, again, and then again. Then he moved his face closer to mine and kissed me. I had his tongue in my mouth and his cock sinking rhythmically into my ass and I was swooning.
He kept kissing me and fucking me, fucking me and kissing me, more and more frantically, he was almost crazy, and I with him, until as was natural, he came, collapsing on top of me.
I looked at the clock, it was half past three; I had had him inside me for at least 20 minutes.
We fell asleep again in each other's arms.
In the morning I was the first one to wake up, my hole was a little sore, and I saw him naked next to me. Instinctively I approached with my mouth to his member to kiss and lick it, it had been inside me twice already and now it was lying, soft, on his belly.
Flavio woke up just as I was enveloping him with my lips.
- Keep going - he moaned still sleepy.
I continued to blow him with passion and slowly I felt him stiffen. He was now awake and with one hand behind my head he was guiding my movements. I felt him getting hard again like a gnarled stick.
- Do you want to be fucked again honey?
- No, I want to drink your cum
- Then go ahead slut
I didn't need to be told, I continued until he pulled out and jerking quickly said
- Here it comes, here it comes, open your mouth slut, I'll fill you up.
I couldn't resist, I wrapped my mouth around him again feeling his first squirts coming directly into my throat, then I tasted the rest, it tasted vaguely of bitter almonds, different from Andrea's. I swallowed it all without wasting it. I swallowed everything without wasting a drop.
Exciting to have breakfast with the sperm!
We said goodbye, exchanging phones but knowing that we would probably never see each other again.
On the train to Rome I received a text message:
"Sooner or later we'll see each other again little whore, and then I'll cum in you and get you pregnant."
I smiled and immersed myself in my thoughts while the beautiful Tuscan countryside ran outside the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back