Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Solidea's studio/house was in the centre of Bologna, near Porta Mascarella. It was not difficult for Anna to get there by bike since we lived just over a kilometer away. They had agreed the day after dinner to meet on Friday afternoon, exactly one week from the evening at our house. Anna told me about their first meeting that same evening. Solidea had shown her where he worked, the colours and canvases he used, the settings used for his paintings, the wardrobe with the clothes and accessories used by the models and, above all, the albums with all the photographs taken over time of the women portrayed in his paintings. They talked a lot about reading and music and drank tea. Then, before Anna left, Solidea asked her if she wanted to model one of her paintings. And now Anna was asking me what I thought of this proposal. I knew very well how the story would end (or rather, I thought I did, but I didn't imagine the implications either) but I didn't object at all. For her part, Anna seemed enthusiastic to be able to pose and model for a Solidea painting.
They met again in the middle of the following week. Of the meetings that followed, I got to know both Anna and Solidea. Solidea wanted me to see the photographs she had taken of my wife's naked body and to share in her progressive successes in courting Anna. My wife told me mainly about the emotions she portrayed from being a model for a work by Solidea and the progress of the canvas. I used to meet Solidea at my art gallery where her solo exhibition continued. She told me how the first time she asked Anna to undress she did it modestly by hiding behind a booth and came out embarrassed wearing panties and a bra. That from that initial embarrassment, meeting after meeting, Anna had become more and more loose. As now, in the last meetings, she let herself be undressed by Solidea and touched by her to put a veil on her breast or to make her change her pose. And how she felt at every touch, every time she touched her skin, a tremor from Anna and her willingness to continue with those caresses if only Solidea had wanted it. At dinner Anna told me about the afternoons spent posing here, about the fact that the initial embarrassment had dissolved and now she felt perfectly comfortable naked in front of Solidea. And she told me about the painting. About the fact that Solidea had decided to concentrate on only one part of her body: the one that went from her navel to just above her chin, allowing a glimpse of part of her lips and putting my wife's breasts partly covered by a transparent red veil at the centre of attention.
One afternoon Solidea arrived at my gallery and as soon as she entered she said to me "Marco, your wife is ready for me". At those words for the first time I understood that it was not just a game and for the first time I was bewildered by the fact that my wife could have slept with another woman. I felt a mixture of jealousy and disbelief that the game had gone that far but, without showing any emotion to Solidea, I answered her, "And what makes you say that with such confidence?". I heard myself answer, "No matter what makes me believe it. You will be there when Anna and I have sex together" These further words made me dizzy, how was it possible that I could watch them making love to each other? Would Anna allow this? But Solidea pointed out to me, "Anna won't know anything about your presence. Come tomorrow afternoon no later than fourteen at my house and I will explain everything to you". She didn't give me time to take back that she had already left, leaving me stunned and speechless.
The next day I had an early lunch with Anna in a trattoria near my gallery and asked her if she would see Solidea that afternoon. She replied "Yes, today at 3.00 p.m. I have to go to her to pose. You know, the painting is almost finished". We finished lunch in a hurry and I left Anna immediately afterwards telling her that I had an appointment that would keep me busy for the whole afternoon. I rushed to Solidea's house.
"Welcome, my dear. Come, I don't have much time to explain. Anna will be here soon. You'll understand everything by yourself" The loft where Solidea lived and painted had very large spaces so as to give the impression of a single room with only one exception: a closed room in a corner with a plasterboard wall from floor to ceiling. Solidea accompanied me there. When I entered I saw some canvases and other objects piled up and in the middle a stool. It looked like a closet. But soon Solidea pointed out to me the peculiarity of that closed space. Three small holes at different heights with spy glasses, of those that on one side reflect like a mirror while on the other transmit the light letting you see what is on the other side. So from the loft on the outside wall of the closet there were three small mirrors harmoniously inserted with other furnishing accessories so that they were not noticed, while from the closet there were three small holes with a glass from which it was possible to have an eye on the entire living room and the space where Solidea painted.
Solidea told me "you will sit here without making noise and you will be able to see everything that will happen beyond the wall without being seen. You will just have to sit still and silent the whole time until Anna is gone. Anyway, the wall is soundproof enough not to let any noise through". Then he closed the door and left me in the half-light; the only light filtering through was the light coming from the loft through the three spy glasses. I was left alone thinking that surely Solidea hadn't set up such an observatory just for me and that I wasn't the first to enter it to spy on what was happening on the other side of the wall. With these thoughts in my head I heard the bell ringing. Solidea opened the door and shortly afterwards I saw Anna enter.
She put Anna's jacket on a coat rack near the entrance door, Solidea offered my wife something to drink and poured it into a glass. Then they sat next to each other on the sofa in the middle of the loft and continued talking to each other. Then Solidea got up from the couch and made Anna raise her hand. Once standing in front of each other Solidea began to slowly undress Anna who remained motionless, accepting with naturalness those gestures of Solidea that were now part of their relationship model painter. But soon that relationship would go much further and the way Anna let herself undress seemed to be aware of it.
Now my wife was standing in front of Solidea wearing only blue briefs with a finely worked lace trim. Solidea began to touch Anna's breasts, as if she wanted to study their shape, proportions and measurements on the canvas. Anna continued to remain motionless with her eyes half-closed. But when Solidea's caress became more intimate, more daring, no longer only that of a "professional" who evaluates proportions or measures, but that of a lover eager to find enjoyment in that touch, in those caresses, Anna turned her gaze to Solidea as if to question her about those gestures and found a prompt answer. Solidea embraced Anna without giving her time to rebel (if only she had wanted to do so) and glued her lips to my wife's lips. Her audacity found success: Anna didn't rebel at all and she tried to escape that hug and that kiss; on the contrary she answered with ease, with a body that finally wasn't the rigid and static body of a model that has to be moulded but the warm and passionate one of a lover. Their tongues intertwined, Anna's hands were lost in Solidea's hair, while Solidea's hands began to cover every inch of my wife's body.
Solidea took off Anna's panties, which was now completely naked. He sat her down on the sofa with her legs open right in front of me so that I could see her ready for love before she dived between her thighs. Then she knelt down in front of my wife, preventing me from seeing her sex, and began to pass her tongue over Anna's pleasure center, and soon I saw her moaning as she poked her hands through Solidea's hair, pushing and pressing her head more and more against her belly and opening her legs wider and wider so that Solidea's skillful and expert tongue could give her the pleasure she had been looking for and dreaming of for a long time. I saw her melt into an orgasm that soon arrived and let herself fall backwards after the enjoyment. Solidea continued to cover her with small kisses on the body, caressing her with a light touch and then glued her lips back to Anna's lips, who responded with passion and passion as I would never have believed.
I felt my dick pulsating in my pants; I freed it and squeezed it with one hand moving it slowly looking for a relief to that explosion of emotions. I put my eyes back in the holes in the wall and saw Solidea undressing while Anna was still lying on the sofa stunned by the sensations I felt.
Now the two women were on the sofa completely naked. They were hugging, touching, kissing, rubbing their bodies together. Tits against tits, pussy on pussy, lips on lips, in an incessant orgiastic dance. Anna's small, pale breasts brushed against Solidea's round, tanned breasts and those two bodies fused together vibrated with pleasure.
Now Solidea sat with her legs spread apart in front of my observation point, showing me with a real exhibitionist taste her shaved sex and the pale pink shell that like a wound opened between her thighs, ready to receive Anna's tongue on that shell of pleasure and to enjoy those long and slow strokes and licks. He didn't take long to show on her face the effect that my wife's tongue caused to her belly, starting to enjoy and to squeeze Anna's head between her thighs in an embrace that she wanted to tie Anna's mouth to her pussy. Solidea's entire body was through pleasure discharges as she came into Anna's mouth pouring her liquid directly into my wife's lips.
By now completely eager to give each other pleasure, before continuing their game they poured something to drink and rested for a moment sitting and hugging each other. Then Solidea stood up and brought in front of the sofa a big chair with a very high back and covered in a fabric with flowers and wide wooden armrests. Then she sat my wife with her buttocks partly protruding from the seat and her legs spread out in the air. In turn he sat down, giving me his back, sitting with his pussy right above Anna's and his legs, which crossed my wife's, resting on the wide armrests of the chair. In that position he began to rub his pussy on Anna's pussy while her tits, moving around, were exactly at the height of Anna's mouth so that she could kiss and suck them as she wished. Solidea led that game now with rapid and marked movements, now more slowly and with more pressure. The rubbing of their pussy together gave an unspeakable pleasure to the two women who twisted their bodies and enjoyed without restraint and contact with reality. Anna at the same time filled her mouth with Solidea's breasts or passed her tongue over their nipples leaving a veil of saliva on them. They went on for some time in this game of rubbing their sexes until I heard them scream with pleasure and saw their mouths join in a very long and liberating kiss. At that moment I came with them, unable to resist any longer, and filled my hand with the seed that came out copiously from my cock, wiping myself with wipes prudently left by Solidea in the closet.
In the meantime Solidea and my wife had disappeared from my sight; they were probably in the bathroom taking a shower after that intense physical activity so pleasant. And in fact, a few minutes later, I saw them coming out of the bathroom wrapped in towels. Soon they dropped them and showed me their naked bodies again, but they started dressing again. Solidea put a last kiss on Anna's lips and then accompanied her to the exit helping her to put on the jacket that she had left hanging on the hanger.
As soon as Anna left Solidea came to free me from my hiding place: "So, dear Marco, did you like the show?" I realized that she was an incurable exhibitionist who liked to court the wives of her acquaintances and then perform before the eyes of husbands accomplices with women unaware of being part of an exhibition. The excuse of making her pose as a model was perfect for attracting prey to her canvas as a skilled weaver of exhibitionist intrigue.
I went to the bathroom to clean myself up a little. When I got back, Solidea was having a drink she'd prepared. She asked me, "Do you want some?" She poured it into my glass and I sat down next to her. She looked at me and said "Don't worry dear hubby; as you can see the painting is now finished. Another work session then Anna will be all yours again. You will also have an extra canvas to exhibit and sell in the gallery. Be happy". I was still upset and dazed by what I had seen and I didn't answer. Solidea replied: "I have already set my eyes on my accountant's wife. I met her a few days ago in her studio, you know? I have already asked and obtained permission to court her. Just like I did with you and Anna. Now go to your pretty little wife and buy her a nice dinner. She really needs it after such a busy afternoon. And love her as much as you can. She's a wonderful woman and you're lucky to have her."
She kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye.
At the beginning of the following week the painting with Anna's body was hanging in my gallery waiting for a buyer.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back