Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
That weekend was endless, it seemed to never pass. I had an incredible desire to see my master, now after three days spent with him I could not do without.
Finally, Monday arrived. I was as anxious as if it were the first day of school and at the same time worried because I didn't know what was waiting for me but especially for the reaction I would have had in seeing him again. I was afraid of not being able to control my emotions but I was also afraid of his behavior, which was always a bit over the top. I knew very well that my life in the company would change but this was extremely exciting, or rather, I felt a mixed sensation between fear and excitement.
Giacomo and I had our office on two different floors, he had a large room on the second floor with a desk and a manager's chair, while I was on the second floor sharing a room with a colleague.
That morning I arrived at the office a little before 8, I was very impatient to see him again and I was fantasizing about what he would have invented for me, to submit me. The excitement was really great.
He was usually less early than me, being a consultant he did what he wanted and never came before 10 am, but that morning I was surprised, at 8.10 am I got a message on my cell phone: "Amanda come to my office now".
Wowww. He had already arrived. The day was off to a good start I thought.
I went upstairs and knocked on the door of his office.
"Come on" he said "lock the door". I walked in, intimidated, whispering only a serious good morning in a voice broken by emotion.
He was sitting in his chair with one leg crossed and his arms resting on the armrests with a serious look on his face.
"Come forward slut, come closer."
I took a few steps and stopped a little ways away from his desk.
"How are you? How's the anal pussy? Did she rest or did she take more cock?"
"No Master. I swear, all I've thought about is you these days. I've missed you."
"Bravo my little slut" and in saying this she opened her 24 hour and pulled out the plug. "Slut, on Friday you forgot my little present in the car" .
Thinking he was pissed off at my forgetfulness, a little scared, I stammered I do not remember what to apologize, but he interrupted me in a very calm way "quiet bitch, I thought it was better this way, surely at home you would not have had the opportunity to wear it and, since I do not want to put you in trouble, I decided that I will keep this in my desk. You, every morning the first thing you will do will be to come to me and I will take care of introducing it into your pussy. I will decide how long you have to keep it and I will call you back to my office when I decide to take it out, but you should know that at any time during the day I could check to see if you are wearing it. Got it slut?"
I with a sigh of relief, "yes Master I understand. It's only fair. Thank you."
"Good Amanda" then he stood up and ordered me to approach the desk "now drop your pants and bend at 90 degrees on the desk".
Very quickly I did as he asked, quite excited by the situation I was experiencing.
I was with my face attached to his desk, with my legs slightly apart and I was waiting for him to introduce the plug, but he was walking around the room behind me and I did not understand why he did not proceed to put it in.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw him fiddling with his cell phone, he dialed a number and brought it to his ear. "Giulio, good morning. How's the trip home going?" He was talking to my boss. He was pacing back and forth across the room and I was standing still, bent over the desk. He was talking to my boss, joking, laughing as if nothing was wrong and, when he was close to me, he reached out a hand to my ass, touched it, massaged it, slapped my ass and meanwhile continued to laugh and joke with Giulio, I was happy and trembling feeling his manly hand feeling my buttocks. "I called to tell you that if you want for that meeting I would be free at 14." I did not hear what Giulo replied and while listening at one point he stopped behind me, motionless, massaging my ass, my back, then he attached himself to me and began to move and rub himself simulating an ass-fucking. He continued the conversation with Giulio and in the meantime he rubbed himself against my ass more and more excited, he opened the zipper of his pants and put his cock on my little hole.
Mmmm. He didn't have a hard-on but I could feel the heat of that piece of meat between my buttocks and I almost got all wet.
At some point I could tell from the tone of his voice that he was really horny in fact in a rather hasty way he ended the call "ok Giulio. Sorry but now I have to disconnect. Let me know if it's ok for the others. See you later."
He put the phone back in his pocket and dedicated himself to me and my ass "You like cock, don't you slut?" "Yes Master, very much" he continued to massage my pussy with his cock, I could feel that he was excited, I could feel his cock getting harder and harder, I could feel his hands opening my buttocks, he wanted to see my pussy open while he was sliding his shaft, I thought he was going to penetrate me, but no! He kept rubbing his prick between my buttocks, it felt great to feel it hard against my little hole. He was so excited, eager, impetuous but, at a certain point, he stopped, he lowered himself. I felt his wet and salivating tongue moving like an eel between my buttocks "Mmmm. Siiii, bellooo" I was almost about to enjoy, "slut you're such a cock catcher, always wanting like a bitch, always in heat. Do you want my cock?" Without giving me a chance to answer, laughing she continued "No slut, for my cock you'll have to wait, you'll have to deserve it" then she stood up again she took the plug, placed it on my little hole, forced the opening and slipped it in one go all the way inside "ahhhhhhhhhh" it hurt a little despite the desire to be penetrated.
"Shut up bitch, it's what you deserve, and don't be a goody-two-shoes I know you like to get widened whore. Now settle down, put your pants back on and let's go get some coffee at the gas station."
He settled down too and we went out into the hallway. It wasn't easy walking with that thing in my ass. I would have felt much more comfortable if I had been doggy style but anyway I knew that I would soon get used to that foreign presence and so I walked slowly, casually, taking small steps.
We had coffee like two simple colleagues, he told me that we would see each other later and dismissed me.
I went back to the office and started working, or at least I tried to, trying to get up as little as possible both to get used to the plug and not to attract the attention of colleagues.
The morning was passing quietly. It was almost noon and I was in the boss's room to have him sign a document that needed to be sent urgently. We were rereading it when Giacomo came in "Hi Giulio, so can you confirm the 14 o'clock meeting?"
"Yes Giacomo at 2:00 p.m. By the way, you're right on time, we were reviewing last week's closing document. See if that's okay."
Giulio sat in his seat and began to read and I stood next to him and followed what he was reading with my eyes.
James came up beside me and put his arm on my shoulder. This kind of attitude was not unusual, he always did it, it was a friendly gesture.
While my boss continued reading I felt Giacomo's hand gently sliding on my back, caressing me, going down, on my ass. The bastard was feeling my ass with desire but he was also checking if I still had the plug inserted inside. He was tapping between my ass cheeks and pushing the plug in to make me feel it properly. I was speechless and he looked at me with his usual smirk and winked at me as if to say "Good bitch".
Fortunately it didn't last long. I was afraid that Giulio would turn towards us and understand something, so I moved with indifference.
"That's fine" said Giacomo "Sign it and send it".
Giulio signed the envelope, I took it and left.
The working day continued as normal. Giacomo was very busy so I didn't see him for the rest of the day.
From time to time I would check my cell phone for new messages. By now I was taken by him, I was succubus, I couldn't help thinking about him. When, after 5pm, he finally contacted me "Amanda come to me now".
I ran to him.
"Good slut, you behaved well today" he took me by the arm and made me bend over his desk, he pulled my pants down and said "Now let's take off the plug" and continued "Tonight unfortunately I can't use you as I would like, I have an engagement with my wife so you can consider yourself free. See you tomorrow morning here at my place"
I composed myself, said thank you and left.
That night I had, as expected, a restless sleep.
I woke up early, impatient to see my Master again.
At 8 o'clock I was already in the office, I started working while waiting for him to arrive.
Giacomo, however, that morning resumed his normal habits and arrived at the office around 10.
Finally his cell phone vibrated, it was his message: "come here bitch".
I went to him almost running, it was time for the introduction of the plug.
I entered, greeted and locked the door.
"You already know what to do" he said.
Without uttering a word I approached, dropped my pants and bent over the desk. He rather crudely, almost violently, pushed the plug into my ass without even lubricating me.
I felt a tremendous pain! It hurt like hell, I clenched my teeth but I didn't say anything, just a faint moan escaped me.
While I was putting myself back in place Giacomo sat in his chair.
"Today I'm very busy so we won't see each other at all but tonight you must be at my total service. I need to relax a bit" in saying this he took a pendant from his pocket with two keys attached and gave it to me "these are the keys to my house, do you remember where it is?"
I nodded, "good," he said, "I'll see you there at 6:00 p.m. I've prepared some things for you in your room, on the bed, when I get there I want you to be ready and operational. You'll also find a sheet of paper with instructions on what to do" - "now get lost, I'm busy and, by the way, today you'll take off the plug by yourself but not before 5pm".
I hastily said goodbye and left.
A thousand thoughts flashed through my head. I thought "What will she have prepared? What will he want to do? What does he expect from me?"
Frightened but excited, I couldn't wait to go to the house and find out everything.
Not knowing what I was supposed to do, I was afraid that he would arrive there and not find me ready, so at 16 I left the office. I had to reach the place and get ready, I hoped to make it with two hours to spare.
It was not easy to find the house, it was in the country and twice I went the wrong way.
Finally I arrived there.
The entrance door led into a large living room, on the right there were sofas, armchairs and a large television, on the left there was an open kitchen and a large bathroom. There was then a corridor leading to the bedrooms and another bathroom.
Excited, I ran to my room.
On the bed was the instruction sheet and some women's underwear, fishnet stockings, garters, thongs, a latex bodice and a wig. Then everything you need to make me up, a collar with written Slave and a small plug with tail attached.
On the ground a pair of shoes with very high heels. All black.
On the paper was written:
"Bravo Amanda. As you see there is everything you need to turn into the slave / whore that I want. Prepare yourself well. I will arrive at 6 p.m. I have the keys so you won't have to open me. I want to find you ready on all fours on the coffee table in the living room with your ass facing the door. As soon as I come in I want to see your ass and not your slutty face. Behave yourself" Signed: your Master.
Mmmmmm, I was in for a good night.
I got ready trying to do it fast, I had a little trouble with my makeup because I had never done it before but by 5:30 I was ready.
Giacomo arrived a few minutes early. I heard his car so I positioned myself on the table as he wanted.
He opened the door and exclaimed "wowww what a slut, good."
He walked over, fondled my ass, slapped me on the tail and walked around the coffee table to get a better look at me, complimenting me on how I had transformed. "I never imagined that you could be even better than a woman, you are too good, a great cow."
He put down the 24 hours on the couch, took off his jacket and tie, took off his shoes and poured himself some whiskey then as he sipped he lowered himself to look me in the eyes. "Bitch, you want some whiskey?"
"Yes Master, thank you" I replied. "Good, open your mouth" he said and I complied, he sipped from the glass a large amount of whiskey and spit in my mouth "drink bitch"
The whiskey reached my throat causing me to cough.
"Bitch are you not good at drinking in this position? Wait I'll make you drink another way." He poured some more whiskey in the glass, pulled his cock out of his pants and dipped it in the glass "come on bitch drink the whiskey from my cock, lick it well". He dunked his cock in the whiskey several times and fed me. He was horny, so much so, his cock grew bigger and bigger in my mouth and soon became as hard as marble. "Suck it bitch come on. I haven't cum since last Friday. My wife's slut hasn't let me fuck her, the bitch says she has her period. Come on suck."
I think he was telling the truth. He was like a raging bull. He was holding my head and fucking my mouth trying to shove it all the way down my throat. I couldn't move, I had no way, on that coffee table I was in danger of falling, I was stuck with my cock in my mouth and every now and then I had gags because his head was touching my tonsils. "Good slave, you suck really well, you're a real bitch."
From time to time he would pull his cock out of my mouth and massage my face and then slam it into my face several times literally dicking me in the face.
Then he would put it back in my mouth impetuously and continue to fuck my throat faster and faster. My mouth was full of saliva and I could hardly breathe but he kept on blocking my head. "Go slut, keep sucking, your Master is giving you a lot of cream now, I know you like my cream, suck cow, suck that now I'll make you drink! Do you want the cream? Here it is whore ahhhhh godooo here you are slutaa drinkviii" and saying this he emptied himself completely in my mouth. He stayed in that position for a few seconds with his cock in my mouth and took it out only when he relaxed. Satisfied with his cumshot he slumped down on the chair in front of me.
My face was smeared with saliva, whiskey and loose makeup and I asked him if I could get up and go to the bathroom for a moment.
He with his usual smile made me understand with a gesture.
I went into the bathroom and cleaned my face, fixed some more makeup and returned to him.
"Resume your position," he told me.
He sat in the chair in front of me and took off his socks and placed his feet on the coffee table in front of my mouth. "Lick them slave. Let me relax a little."
I well happy to serve my Master licked gently with all my tongue his beautiful feet. I started from the neck of the feet and slipped with my tongue down to the toes where I lingered long on each finger simulating a blowjob. I went from one toe to the other licking even the hollow that separated them. He was happy with me and the way I licked. I could see him with his eyes half closed, nice and relaxed.
At some point he retracted his feet, stood up, and from a drawer pulled out a paper and placed it on the coffee table in front of me.
"Read it slut. This is a statement from you to me."

I began to read:
"My name is Amanda and I am Master James' slave.
I am a bitch, a whore, a slut.
I pledge to always be available for my Master on all weekdays, Monday through Friday from 8am to 9pm.
If requested by my Master, I will also be available on weekends and holidays.
My duties will be to serve my Master and fulfill any of his requests without any objection or complaint.
My refusal will authorize Master James to punish me in the way and time he wants.
The only cock I will be able to touch, suck, use is that of my Master and I will always have to thank him for allowing me this privilege.
In any case it will be Master James to decide if I can be used and abused by other men. These, if any, will be chosen by him.
In my role as a slave I am not allowed for any reason to contact my Master by phone or in any other way unless he tells me to do so.
RIGHTS: None!

"Understood slut?
"Yes Master" I replied.
"And now for acceptance and signature, lipstick your lips to the bottom of the statement."
I did.
He took the paper, folded it and put it in the drawer.
He took the leash and attached it to my collar "Come, follow me now, let's go to the bathroom I have to pee"
Oh god I thought, what am I going to do?
Walking on all fours I followed him, he positioned himself in front of the toilet and said "like a good slave, now take your cock in your hand and let me piss"
As I did so I was tempted to put my mouth near the piss jet but I was afraid to take the initiative.
"Wipe it up with your mouth slut."
"Good, now I'm taking you outside, let's go to the garden, I'm taking you to pee".
I didn't bother to go outside, the house was in a secluded area and had a large fenced in yard so I followed him like a little dog does.
"Bitch wag your tail, do you have a tail or not? I want to see her move."
He took me next to a tree and ordered me to pee by raising my leg like dogs do. Luckily I had some to do, I had been holding it in for a while.
My knees were hurting and on the lawn I could not walk on all fours so at one point I tried to get up and apologized if I could not stand on all fours.
He had an unexpected reaction. He threw me back down pissed off.
"Bitch, did I tell you to get up maybe?" And he dragged me to the outside terrace pulling me hard with the leash.
"Bitch that you are. Do you already rebel against my orders? So you still haven't understood that I'm serious? You are a slave! My slave! Repeat that 10 times out loud."
Honestly I was very afraid, still on all fours I asked him to apologize, forgive me. But he didn't say anything, instead he pressed: "Repeat what I said".
So I did. I had to calm him down.
And I began. "I am a slave! I am the slave of Master James ... for 10 times I repeated it ...
He meanwhile had returned home and I saw him come back with the belt of his pants in his hand. I wanted to run away but I thought it was worse then I begged him not to hurt me but he nothing. He positioned himself in front of me, pinned my head between his legs and hit me with the belt on my ass.
It was very painful. I was screaming but he nothing. He hit me 5 times and then said "I hope you learned your lesson. This time only 5, next time it will be 10."
I thanked him even though I was crying from the pain.
This made him very angry. He had not expected this. He was happy, satisfied, he had achieved his goal. He had submitted me and I thanked him and recognized him as my Master.
What can I say? He softened instantly. He made me get on a sofa that was there and began to massage my ass to relieve my pain.
A little because he was massaging my ass but mostly because he had managed to totally subdue me, I felt his arousal almost immediately.
I felt his hard cock pressing against my buttocks, he was massaging me with his cock and in the meantime his hands were penetrating my little hole that was soon visited by his beautiful cock. He leaned the head and introduced it slowly. He slipped it all the way into my ass and stopped, hugging me he whispered "you are mine, only mine" and began to fuck me gently as no one had ever done before.
His cock slowly slid into me and I was in ecstasy, it was beautiful, always embracing the whole time he gently fucked me until he filled my anal pussy with cum. We remained embraced in that position with his cock in my ass for I don't know how long.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back