Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

[A4A] (play as F) Abusing and humiliating my partner (hair fetish)

rp6669

Hey, I'm looking for a submissive partner to RP with. Please play as a feminine character (female/futa).

Before we go further I must say, I have major hair fetish so licking, sucking, pulling, draping or simply describing hair in the RP is a turn on.

My other kinks: abuse, hatefuck, BDSM, violence, bullying, slavery, pain/torture, clothed RP, humiliation, degradation, teasing and foreplay. (Hair will still play a role in RP.)

Limits/dislikes: Furies, animal abuse, male and/or redhead and/or fat/chubby subs, vore, discussing RL and scat.

I love to discuss the scene/setting before we start.

If I don't respond or respond late, please excuse that bit, life happens :( but I will respond to each and everyone eventually! (I am inconsistent.) I also like to tease and build up the RP more and prefer long term RPs.

If interested, tell me all about your kinks/limits or any other idea you have (if any) and KIK me at pizzawaffle666 or comment or PM me just to let me know if you are interested!!

This is strictly fictional roleplay so no pics of yours and no asking for pics please :3

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back