yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

A Pitch For Four (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The next morning I woke up around 8:00, it was particularly hot. I went out shirtless, Anna and Stefano were sitting at the table having breakfast. Diana was still under the covers, shortly afterwards she joined us. She was gorgeous, the morning light lit up her freckles. She was wearing a knee-length t-shirt, her legs were naked.
The atmosphere at the table was decidedly relaxed, we were chatting cheerfully.
Around ten o'clock the owner of the campsite came to give us the keys to the cottage. I dismantled the tent and took things to the new accommodation, all with the help of Stefano. Anna and Diana were waiting for us at the pool. The little house was nice, nothing special but spacious; a big room with a kitchenette, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a stereo.
We reached the girls, Diana was topless. Stefano took off his Bermuda shorts, his bathing suit had a nice bulge. We spent the whole day in the pool, until around four o'clock, the weather broke down. Threatening clouds came out of the surrounding mountains, the pool emptied quickly.
Without consulting with Anna, of course it wouldn't bother her, I proposed to Stefano and Diana to move their things into our little house. The positive response brought a smile on Anna's face, and a shake down my back. Stefano and I dismantled the tent for the umpteenth time, the two girls took the car and went shopping in the village. They had a nice dinner in mind.
As soon as we finished clearing the pitch, the first drops began to fall from the sky. Soon the rain intensified.
Around seven o'clock Anna was at the stove, Stefano was opening a bottle of wine, Diana was in the bathroom getting ready. I was plugging the phone into the stereo, I selected one of my Spotify playlists. I picked jazz, Charlie Parker's notes filled the room.
Anna was wearing a black linen robe. She hadn't dressed after the shower. She wore it with a plunging neckline, you could see the roundness of her breasts perfectly. She turned towards Stefano, who was holding her glass, and I noticed that his eyes were fixed on her tits. She had a look that to call a lust is an understatement. I approached her and put my hand on her ass, lifting up her robe. This movement brought out her left nipple. I started kissing her on the neck, looking into the eyes of the Viking.
She wasn't as impassive as she usually was.
Anna kept her eyes closed and moaned with pleasure. Stefano, after an initial hesitation, threw himself between my dog's breasts, opening his robe completely. The hand I held on my ass, slowly, descended to the pussy. I started to stimulate her clitoris, I could feel her big lips throbbing.
Then suddenly, when her little hole was soaking wet, she pushed us both away. She got back to cooking, sipping from the glass of wine. Stefano and I looked at each other smiling, I made him smell the fingers that had explored Anna.
At that moment Diana came out of the bathroom, she was lovely. Her hair was tiled, it was almost up to her ass. There was a line of makeup on her face, not vulgar at all. The mascara magnified her eyes, a beautiful emerald green. Her freckles looked enhanced. She was wearing a flowery dress, her legs were naked, at the feet of low sandals with long laces that went up to the calves.
Stephen went towards her and kissed her, holding her firmly behind his back. She bent like a twig in his arms. With an instinctive gesture I put my hand under Anna's dressing gown, at breast height, continuing to look towards the couple intent on kissing. I felt his hand go into my pants, I looked at it.
Her eyes were full of complicity. Diana proposed to Anna to cook in her place, so that she could finish getting ready. Anna gladly accepted and went to the bathroom, I went out on the porch to smoke a cigarette. From the window next to the door, I could see the kitchen through a space between the white curtains. The rain made a hellish noise on the canopy.
Stefano was standing behind Diana, in front of the stove. She was mixing the velvety potatoes and zucchini, he was touching her every inch of his body. Bent over her, he kissed her neck insistently. Diana bent her head to one side, I saw her hand leave the wooden spoon to rest on Stefano's member. I was dusting the cigarette without realizing it. He turned back, always with his back to the window, she turned around. She looked towards me, our eyes crossed, I didn't hide.
Her eyes smiled at me.
Stefano turned slightly, I could see his profile. She got down on her knees and opened the flap of her pants; her man's dick was really big, just like Anna had said. The chapel was pointing down, Diana took it in her mouth with great ease. He started moving back and forth, the dick kept swelling. It started to look like a half-liter can of beer.
I saw Diana's eyes looking for me behind the curtain, and I let them find me. Stephen was too consumed with his enjoyment to notice me, Diana's lips must have been really enveloping. I felt the erection grow in my pants. I carried the cigarette to my lips, it tasted strange. I was smoking the cotton filter. I threw the cigarette butt in the ashtray, so I moved out the window to do it. When I went back to spying, I saw Diana get up and go back to the stove. Stephen stood there, staring perplexed at his woman. She didn't turn around, he quickly put his limp dick back in his pants.
I returned.
I saw the disappointment on Stephen's face, it excited me to think of the power Diana had over him. Disappointment that disappeared when Anna came back from the bathroom; she was wearing a black sheath dress, very tight, no bra, a pair of sandals with stiletto heels on her feet. The legs were naked. She had the eyes of a fawn, she was good at make-up. A nice amaranth lipstick highlighted her lips.
Diana turned around to look at her too.
The dinner was delicious, the company even more so. We talked non-stop, the feeling was clear. Even under the table. I could feel Diana's foot, sitting in front of me, playing around my legs. She gave me really intriguing looks, at times she seemed to ignore the other two people sitting with us. I found her attention flattering.
Sometimes I looked at Anna, she seemed to give the same kind of attention to Stefano. I imagined her heel pressing against his cock, it would be just like her.
We continued the evening on the corner couch, accompanied by some fine wine. I got up to change playlists, asked if there were any preferences, the group gave me confidence. The choice fell on Portishead. A new atmosphere was created in the living room. Diana got up to go to the bathroom, I went to the fridge to get the last bottle of prosecco. When I walked back to the couch, Stefano had stretched out in the corner, keeping his legs apart. I could see the bulge of his package. Anna was sitting next to him; her arm was leaning against the backrest, her face stretched out towards Stefano, with whom she was talking. Her feet, still wearing sandals, were stretched out on the sofa. She was very sexy. I filled the glasses looking at her breasts, she had hard nipples, I saw them beating against the black fabric of the sheath dress. I got distracted, I spilled wine on the table.
I sat down again, but I began to feel ignored. Diana's previous presence was the glue. Anna's attention was now all about Stefano, I thought she'd take it in her mouth any minute.
Just then Diana came back from the bathroom, she was completely naked, holding a box of condoms in her hand. Her beauty was luminous. The whole couch stopped for a moment, almost holding her breath, as the red-haired goddess walked towards us. She placed the condoms on the coffee table, then walked towards Anna and kissed her. Stefano looked smugly, touching his package, I was so excited, I could feel my dick pressing in my pants. Diana, without taking her tongue out of Anna's mouth, lowered her dress, releasing her beautiful tits. She lowered down and started sucking the nipples, Stefano took the dick in his hand. Seen up close it was even bigger, the veins were as big as my little finger. Diana looked intensely into Anna's eyes, so she walked towards me.
Anna immediately jumped on Stephen's member, I saw him disappearing into her mouth. I wonder if she would have been able to do it again when that huge snake would have been erect. I turned my eyes away again, Diana was standing in front of me. I sat against the backrest, spreading my legs. I closed them to ride on top of me. I had her little breasts at the height of my mouth, I didn't beg. I grabbed her nipples violently in my mouth, as I had not done, out of fear, in the shower cubicle. Diana's moans of pleasure confirmed the goodness of the gesture. She suddenly went away to get on her knees, unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. Then it was the turn of the panties and socks. She grabbed the dick in her hand, capped it and started to look at it. He licked it from the base to the tip, then looked at me with his emerald green eyes. I was his.
He lifted his head up a little, then took my dick out of his mouth. I closed my eyes for pleasure, I didn't even feel Stephen's pleasure anymore. Diana sucked him divinely, hearing how much she made him get to the bottom gave an idea of how lucky his partner was. But at that moment I was his partner, and I was howling at the ceiling.
I turned to the corner of the couch, even Stefano was naked from the waist down. Anna was completely stretched out on the couch, she seemed to have no problem handling the giant bird. The make-up had dripped slightly down her cheeks, I always found her an image full of eroticism. I crossed Stefano's eyes, he smiled. He reached out his hand towards mine and shook it, then he watched Diana's head move over my cock. He pushed my hand over his partner's head.
I took the initiative for the first time, I got up and moved Diana over the couch, opened her legs and started to lick her pussy. Her hand immediately leaned on my head and started pulling my hair. It excited the hell out of me.
While I was busy rotating the piercing around Diana's clitoris, my eyes were drawn to the movement in the corner of the couch. Stephen's voice told Anna to get a condom. He recommended that she take the ones in the blue package, extra large size.
Anna obeyed, her movements were frantic, she was eager to take it. Seeing that kind of craving in my partner's eyes, made me get even more excited about Diana's pussy. I replicated what I had done the night before, in the shower, only more violently. Diana screamed at me repeatedly to continue.
Anna put the condom on Stefano's giant bird, I saw her climb on top of him. I watched the chapel disappear into his big lips, Anna's little pussy didn't let him in as easily as she usually welcomed mine. But it was a matter of a few seconds, then I went back to devote myself completely to Diana. Up to that moment, however, my tongue had never stopped.
I pulled my mouth out of Diana's clit, took the condom box. There were two types of condoms inside, the ones in the blue package were much bigger than the gray ones. I chose the normal size and put it on, so I turned to Diana and lifted her legs. My cock penetrated her hole like butter, once inside she felt the inside walls tighten, I was in a vice of pleasure. I started pumping with my legs up, her feet came over my head. I held her knees resting on the edge of the sofa, to help me push, I could see from above her abandoned head on the cushion, slightly bent against the backrest. She had her eyes closed, moaning with her tongue on her lips. Her hands were stimulating her nipples. I continued to fuck her for a few minutes, I realized that I had completely ruled out the presence of Anna and Stefano. I looked into the corner, the situation had definitely changed.
My partner was in sheep, where a few minutes earlier Stefano was lying down, his head sunk between two pillows. The fabric held his enjoyment, which was still very noisy, his body moved violently. When I widened my view I understood the reason of so many screams; Stefano was banging her from behind as only a stallion can do. He was constantly spanking Anna's ass, it had turned completely red. I looked him in the eyes, he had attention only for my little dog.
I felt a great satisfaction.
I got out of Diana's pussy, the condom was dripping. I lowered myself down and kissed her with passion, then I put her in sheep's clothing, her face a palm from Anna's, still submerged between the pillows. I attracted the attention of Stefano, who slowed down the breakthrough of my favorite pussy. Anna's face, upset, resurfaced, Diana wasted no time and stuck her tongue in her mouth. Excited by Stefano's attention, I licked his partner's asshole. I looked at it again before I penetrated Diana's asshole.
There was no challenge, only complicity.
Diana's asshole was really cozy. I went gentle, I wanted to enjoy the kiss between the two girls. I reached out my hands and started playing with Diana's nipples, little by little my dick was making room. There was a lot of friction, maybe she didn't let Stefano in there very often. In that case he would have my sympathy. I helped with some saliva, but it was a matter of very little. Soon the movement became more fluid and continuous, I took both sides. In the meantime Stefano had started pumping Anna again, she had the corner of the pillow in her mouth. And she was screaming.
Diana was resting on her elbows, holding her shoulders down and her ass upwards. The vision was celestial, I started to fuck her hard. I went on and on. I didn't try to hold back. That would have been a crime. I heard the chapel submerged by the cum held in the hood of the condom, Diana screamed that she was coming. Despite her empty balls, her erection held. I kept pumping her to give her orgasm, she fucking deserved it. Finally she came, I went out and picked up the condom with a handkerchief, the next thing I knew, I was on top of her. I started kissing her on the neck, I could hear her purring. She smelled so good.
We both turned our eyes, Anna was sitting on the sofa, sucking Stefano's cock, standing in front of her. Unlike at the beginning, she couldn't get it down her throat anymore, her face was clearly wearing out. She helped herself with her right hand, the index finger of her left hand was in the stallion's hole.
Stefano came, Anna couldn't hold back all the cum, most of it dripped on her body. After she swallowed what she had been able to receive, she carefully cleaned the member of Stefano, who had already started to bend. His lips were covered with semen, he was charming. Stephen grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up, then kissed her. They went to the bathroom to wash, I stood over Diana's body, with my face next to hers. We looked at each other, and I kissed her on her freckles.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back