yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I'm lying on the bed, I turn to the window to look at the storm that suddenly hit the city, it seems almost as if my mood is projected into reality in the form of a storm. I close my eyes and think of him, I see his beauty, his charm, the grace with which he moves, and his ability to always find something to intrigue me. I would return him by bringing him up, making him swirl in a spell of pleasure, it all seemed almost natural.
Images of the past pass through my mind, I met him one evening, in a well-known place on the Neapolitan hill, at Laura's birthday party. His eyes were like those of a lion, with his eyelids slowly half-closing, and he had a penetrating gaze similar to that of a man looking at a naked woman in a mirror over his body.
He looked like a timeless person, covered in a delicate, gray dress, cut so tightly fitting that you could see his strong legs from so many hours at the gym. All this gave him such a confident look that it excited me.
I looked like a senile teenager in shock who was lucky enough to see her idol live at a concert. That's the feeling I felt, a little girl without barriers, a tender prey in the lion king's jaws.
"I can't resist and I absolutely must fight back, I have the feeling that I am yet another sacrificial victim for his pleasure." I think with a pinch of coquetry. So I let myself fall sensually on the armchair, I look at him waiting for him to cross my eyes, I cross my legs slowly with a wide movement that he follows distractedly out of the corner of the feline eye, I wear a black silk dress with a wide slit up to the attack of the thigh, and that movement discovers them almost completely.
I like the man in front of me is able to give me relief, a joy difficult to contain, rises in me and explodes in my bowels making me want to transmit it to him, who looks at me enchanted and proud to have convinced me to follow him in his game.
He still doesn't know that a hungry lioness is in front of him and now I have to make him understand that he will have to give his best to appease my desire.
While I was thinking about all this, I must have been so distracted that I lost sight of him.
"Where has he gone," I wondered with a pinch of nervousness, accusing me of not being vigilant. With the many available women around, with hormones at a thousand, who were surely already sharpening their nails to tear him to shreds. While I was going on with my mental paturnies, I was awakened by the sound of the telephone messenger, I opened my evening clutch, picked up the phone and didn't see any name, just a phone number.
"It will be the usual publicity," I thought irritated, since the message at the time was a disturbing element, and I could not afford to give any advantage to the competition, women walking talkatively and meowing like cats in heat.
Distractedly and with an automatic gesture I skimmed the screen, opened the message and read "Good evening, you look wonderful".
"If you only knew how gorgeous" I thought, not so gorgeous, I was pissed off, anxious for having lost all contact with that alien entity, which until a moment before was on my radar screen ready to help it land on the couch next to me.
Another sound and another message, "you have wonderful legs."
I started looking around, looking at each person, to see a sign, a wink. Who was courting me in such a hidden way? And especially how he got my phone number. On this last thing I thought it wasn't that difficult, there were so many people I knew, maybe they had decided to play some stupid trick on me.
So I decided to play along cheerfully, and after sipping a white spritz, I answered:
"Whoever you are, man or woman, tall, short, bald, bald, curly, thin, fat, I wish you a good vision..." I deliberately did not add anything else, and swirling the glass to hear the jingle of the ice I waited for the umpteenth text message that did not take long to appear on the phone screen.
Before reading I looked around, everyone seemed imperturbable.
"In front of me is Luca, but he seems so exaggeratedly boring, no, it can't be him. On my left next to the window on the terrace is Michele, who is tinkering with his Iphone at that very moment".
"I find you damn sexy, I've wanted you since we met" I immediately raise my eyes to see Michele's expression, but he is busy screaming to be heard by his interlocutor and sneaking out to get away from the noise of the room.
"The guy has created an exceptionally spicy form of fun for himself," I thought, running my tongue over my lips, to satisfy the pleasure of those who were anonymously watching me. Whoever he was, I was determined to play along and continue in that strange epistolary form.
The lights, the deafening music, the warm air, helped to melt me and revive his game.
"How do you imagine my lips to be? Soft, fluffy, imperious, arrogant, overbearing, mythical, cozy or arcane?"
As I wrote the message, I instinctively rubbed my legs, felt them warm and the feeling that followed was of an immediate deep desire.
"I find them stimulating to excite me, ready to trace a trail of pleasure along my path... "
It didn't take Mr. X long to answer me, he was getting more and more persuasive. "I have to think about what to do." I get up and head for the ladies' room, unconsciously I want to fix my makeup.
As I brush the lipstick over the contours of my lips, a fantasy runs through my mind.
"No, you can't do that" a part of me was screaming, but now after the disappointment of losing that magnificent cat, I wanted to create an alternative evening, so the other part of me wins, the hungry lioness. I take off my thong, I lift my dress wrapping it at the hips, I put one leg on the hem of the bath, and with my legs open I start to paint with lipstick the lips of my sex like a mouth, I paint them in an elaborate, flashy way, until it looks like a red rose.
"Here's my flower for you" I think as I take a picture with my phone and send it.
I wait for her answer to appear on the screen, moments of anxiety and at the same time of excitement, "maybe I exaggerated" I think with a moment of repentance.
A few minutes pass and the phone continues to remain mute, so I decide to go out, I open the bathroom door, approach the sink to wash my hands and return to the room. I check my make-up, and in the meantime I see Laura come in through the mirror. Her presence causes me a motion of disappointment. What if the message had arrived at that moment? I wanted to read it immediately and see a picture of Mr. X, who knows in which artistic pose he would have sent it to me!
"Hi Laura, you have organized a beautiful party" I murmured, pretending to be distracted by the makeup I'm fixing.
"Your legs are so hot," she says with a smile drawn on her mouth.
"Sorry Laura, what did you say?" I stammer confusedly, turning towards her.
"I think you're so hot," she whispers in a warm voice, and the palm of her hand caresses my cheek.
I'm speechless, Mister X is Laura, no, I can't believe it, I'm dreaming or it's all true, it must be the too much alcohol that is giving me the head or it's all true. I've never thought of attracting the attraction of a woman, what feelings you feel, what would it be like if ... and while I was petrified to think, she whispers "come here" pushing me towards one of the bathrooms, then closing the door.
She takes my face in her hands, and she puts her mouth firmly against mine. I don't know how, perhaps paralyzed by the events I hadn't taken into consideration at all, or by the excitement I had had until a moment before with Mister X, the fact is that I feel her warm and soft tongue intertwining with mine. I look into her eyes, and I see a deep and morbid desire.
"I've wanted you ever since I saw you."
Driven by curiosity, I am now the one who is approaching her. A long kiss, our tongues come in and out of each other's mouths, I lick her lips, and I hear her moan.
This new situation is making me enormously excited, with my hands I caress her body, soft and warm, which pushes more and more towards my belly.
Her hands are more decisive, more expert, she lowers my dress straps discovering my breasts that remain at the mercy of her attention.
"You are simply wonderful," she whispers in my ear.
Her warm breath gives me shivers all over my body. She starts kissing me again taking care not to touch my nipples so swollen that they testify to the excitement that has now completely taken over me. I'm surprised to be so full of desire. "What's happening to me!""
She approaches my face, and with her tongue she goes down my neck, until she touches my nipple slightly.
I feel a jolt, a fire inside. It's Laura, with her tongue, soft lips, teeth, torturing my nipple, making me completely wet. My moods begin to surface.
With a slow movement of the hands, like a torment, she starts to lift my dress, caressing my legs, she pulls off my panties and kneels down. It remains for me an infinite moment to look at the flower that I had just before unconsciously sent her.
"I like your perfume" she tells me with desire, as she follows my reaction with her eyes.
Her tongue, her mouth start to touch me, I can feel her going up and down between my legs, she slowly approaches my vagina with a light touch, while with her hands she goes up to pinch my nipples.
I caress her hair, I push her gently towards me, a moan escapes me while she continues to torment me with her tongue. I didn't think that such brazen lust could be unleashed inside me.
I feel one of her fingers resting on my slit, she wets it with my moods and lets it slide in, then adds another one pushing deeper and deeper.
Her mouth is always between my legs, ready to give me tongue strokes so that I can reach an unprecedented pleasure.
A noise outside the door makes me think that one of those cats came in to freshen up, I don't get scared and it turns me on even more. "What's happening to me!"
Laura stretches her hand towards my mouth, I suck her fingers feeling pleasure, I feel penetrated by a shiver of intensity equal to an earthquake, a tidal wave shakes me and breaks on her tongue wetting between my legs.
She gets up and kisses me passionately making me taste my taste. I kiss her craving as my hands creep under her skirt, looking for her gem.
I pull off her panties and slide my finger inside her, I feel a sense of greed when I feel my bano getting wet with her moods.
She reveals a nipple, I understand that she wants to offer it to me, so with my mouth I go down to bite it. I don't really know what I'm doing and how I do it, I just follow my instinct to make her feel the same pleasure she just gave me. I hear her panting, I keep shaking her more violently. My fingers are drowning in her moods, it's an intense moment. She leans against me, she squeezes me, I feel her wheezing breath on my neck, I feel her panting, she kisses me, she bites me, until her fingernails are felt behind my back, and I feel my hand completely wet from her orgasm.
It was all so short, unexpected, and intense because of her unpredictability.
She breaks that silence saying: "let go of your panties, know that it was your first time and maybe the last time I would like to have at least your memory".
"Sure, yes," I reply confusedly, still with the last shakes through my body.

She comes out before me, I take advantage to put on some make-up, I go out and on my right at the end of the corridor between the soft lights and the deafening music I see the lion king, his green feline eyes smile at me, he is satisfied to have dragged his prey into the trap, and with his slow and sure gait he turns his back to me to walk towards the exit.
He had my black lace thong in his hand.
That time, too, I flew you into the whirlwind of pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back