Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes, we wonder what makes us want to know someone online, through the many communities born in recent years, reading thousands of ads and advertisements on the net and many are the doubts and perplexities that can arise. The fear or fear of meeting 'unreliable' or 'unwanted' people ...that they can betray your expectations or hardly ever lead to anything... "interesting"!
We, on the other hand, would like to break a big lance in favor of this site (Announcements 69) for what has allowed us to do, until today, seeing many of our 'dreams in the drawer' come true, which I believe (maybe) are present in each of us, considering that they push us to 'dare' so much.
Many of the encounters we have had have not been 'exciting' but... those that have allowed us to live wonderful moments (of which we have also narrated our feelings) make us think in this way. And among these, the pleasant surprise of having met a couple, with whom, in addition to transgressing by playing in an excellent way, you can really share the things of life in an exemplary way, makes us even happier and more convinced of the choice made.
They are Manuela and Eric (these are their real names and by their own will they decided that I would reveal them, without having to use the fantasy ones I attributed in the previous stories, i.e. Enrico and Marcella), a sweet, nice, friendly couple, very close to each other: all characteristics that we look for as a basis for knowledge. The affinity then comes from having these assumptions. Their propensity to play the parts, makes the excellent result obtained so far even easier.
While in these days, many vacationers make their departure to their seaside destinations and not, perhaps fixed during the cold winter days, we, in their company, continue to refine and deepen this friendly complicity of our game, spending together evenings of company, good food, delicious and intoxicating bottles of excellent wine and a great desire for more knowledge and more complicity.
The one we just spent could be the dejavù of the last time we lived together and narrated in the previous story but, many are the details that lead us to live every single evening in a different and maliciously captivating way, making the sense of banality and 'obviousness' light years away from us. The intent of all of us, is absolutely not to necessarily 'get to the point', but to live peacefully the pleasant company in being together. And if you get ...'to the point'... it means that each one of us has seen growing inside himself and in all of us, the desire to get there ... "to that point"!
A true testimony of what has just been written is given to us by the circumstance in which we found ourselves even before starting the evening itself: mine was in the full manifestation of its cycle and therefore this would have led us to have no expectations of any kind, outside of the good company and that's it ... and we were very happy about it.
Arrived in their beautiful location (already described in the previous story), in the saddle of our bike, we were greeted by their hospitality, really worthy of note. Eric, also for that occasion, had surpassed himself in preparing us as dinner, a huge grilled buffalo fillet, which since the afternoon had 'enticed' our desire to taste it, sending us some photos that represented him: a specimen of almost 3 kg.
In spite of his initial perplexity as to how much could remain after the evening, considering the abundant quantity, we had to think again: practically nothing remained of that abundant fillet. Even poor Lilly (their sweet little dog), who in the previous evening had a lot of bones of ribs, sausage etc. etc., was not very lucky.
We 'devoured' all that fillet, with enormous taste, 'bathing' it with excellent wine, which delighted us and exalted even more its goodness.
Under that lovely hut (already the scene of a magnificent evening), we sat down, naturally and without any 'programming', we changed the seating arrangements with respect to the other dinner: Manuela was at my side, while in front of me Eric, she had at her side my lei.
I only noticed it when, at the moment of starting the dinner, I wanted to give her a kiss of ... good appetite (which we 'practice' every time we are about to eat ... hehehehhe... )
... "My love... and the 'buon appetito'?" I exclaimed to her in amazement. I saw her smile a little 'sorry and when joking I added ... "So, I have to kiss Manuela ..." I saw her smile increase, consensually. It was there that I understood more and more how our complicity was increasing I kissed Manuela (a quick 'funcetto' as they say in the south) and we began to sink our 'greedy jaws' into those tender flesh.
In enjoying those sublime meats, my thoughts were still on that simple gesture I had just made, which may be very trivial or even stupid and childish for its simplicity, but certainly not for what it represents for us, and having 'lived' it with such naturalness, 'ignited' more and more the desire to share with her every moment of 'potential' transgression. It was the only thing that mattered to me and that led me to exalt myself, in wanting to live every moment of pleasure.
Time passed pleasantly, between various arguments in which we were all involved, touching the various aspects of our daily life, and we actively participated in them; every speech we made was 'interesting' for each of us; all this nourished that alchemy that was now consolidated among us. Between one speech and another ... even the 'touching' of our legs, gave us a way to 'turn on' the hottest topics, also turning on our souls. We knew we couldn't go very far, but the pleasure of wanting to play began to rise in each of us.
Always sitting at the table and continuing to talk, I found myself with my hand on Manuela's right leg, soft and smooth skin. I looked at my her, but I didn't realize whether or not she had noticed what I was doing, I looked at her almost as if I could ask for her tacit consent, while we continued to talk, I almost seemed to notice that Manuela had spread her legs slightly, almost like a subliminal invitation.
I continued for a few moments to caress her leg, without pushing myself further, while I was getting a real erection (and how could it be otherwise!). After a while, I got up and went behind my lei, to feel more involved in what for us and the total sharing, and I started to give her a neck massage, while the dialogue about our 'fantasies' continued non-stop.
After a few minutes, now in a state of real common excitement (Eric had also put himself behind Manuela, in order to give her some pleasure) I invited Eric himself to continue to do what he was doing to Manuela, on my lei's neck, highlighting the exact point where he needed more attention, but believe me that there was no need... he knew very well where to put his hands and although we knew that we could not go much further, we still had a strong desire to play together and this was the most pleasant thing of the moment.
I took Manuela with me, starting to caress her gently and freed her from the bra that was oppressing her soft and abundant breasts, I began to 'scramble' it as she liked, rubbing my cock behind her ass, which was now in a stable upright position.
I watched my abandoned her in Eric's hands, and felt almost as much pleasure as when she lay helpless in my arms and when she innocently 'asked' us to turn around in the chair and enjoy Eric's cock, while he gently groped her, I had the umpteenth confirmation of how much I enjoyed sharing these moments with her. I had an erection in my boner... my dick was so shaken, as if it wanted to fly off! (While I'm writing all this, my dick is hard... and I said it all!!!)
I made Manuela turn towards me and I started kissing her, while she was already unbuckling my shorts in jeans, so that she could take out my cock that she couldn't wait to get some air. The time to take a 'breath of air' that found itself in her mouth! Wonderful!
Manuela really knew how to do it, sweet, delicate, skillful in sucking it like few others, but what excited me even more was to see Eric's expression struggling with the same treatment practiced on his dick by her. And the intensity with which she applied herself in that long practice was a further excitement of mine. She almost enjoyed doing it and so did I in seeing her and the rest of my enjoyment was just Manuela's work, the real icing on the cake.
Kneeling in front of me, in that very sweet art of 'sucking', knowing from last time how much I liked it, she then began with her fingers to solicit my B-side with sweetness and 'proposed' them to me, barely touching her entrance. I was experiencing yet another moment of extreme pleasure, enriched also by the vision of her greedily sucking Eric's cock... ...and the naturalness with which it was all happening sent me into ecstasy. Eric's expression was symptomatic: his eyes closed and his head slightly turned back gave just the idea of what he was feeling, under the skillful tongue strokes of my lei.
Several tens and tens of minutes had already passed since we had started our pleasant game, which I couldn't resist to feel the wonderful sensation of putting my dick between those soft and abundant Manuela's tits, which were a strong call for me and to which I couldn't give up: it was years and years that I hadn't had the chance to do it, since the breasts of my lei don't have the characteristics to be able to do it properly... she definitely has many other and excellent qualities!
I put my cock between those wonderful and soft breasts and I felt a tremor all along my back... a pleasure that pushed me so hard that the result of my abundant coming on her chest was practically inevitable. I had already had some moments in which I risked doing it already in her mouth, so much was the pleasure that she provoked me, but that feeling so strong and long desired for a long time, left me no escape. Before this happened, I whispered in her ear that I was ready to explode, and as I said it, the first sketch had already reached her chin, then dispersed copiously on her breast, helped also by her movement, which facilitated all her outflow. I was looking at Manuela, who committed herself to give me the maximum pleasure in completing all this while I was looking for the look of her, who continued fearlessly sucking Eric's dick, who continued to have that expression described above: Total Ecstasy...".
It was at that very moment, however, that destiny had a hand in it, perhaps to the benefit of the fact that, as already mentioned, my lei was not really in a position to go ahead freely in the game: suddenly, the sprinklers of the garden left, coming right behind Eric and my lei, acting as real 'fire extinguishers' in turning off their boils, which were now well lit, during the whole period of that 'mega-fabulous- unique' blowjob that my lei had practiced for him.
We burst out laughing like mad...! That evening I was the only one to 'enjoy' that magnificent evening, which had now reached its conclusion (it was three in the morning again!!!), but the promise to repay them 'with interest' is strongly alive and rooted within me, but also within them, and that's why we can't wait to meet again and be able to give life more and more to this pleasant complicity of ours.
There are so many fantasies in which we commonly want to participate and the awareness and the pleasant surprise of having had the good fortune to meet a couple like them, convinces us more and more to deepen them: as I say in the title, more than a couple of friends, they are a real ... couple of friends!!

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back