Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I'm surfing the internet without a precise destination, but still looking for contacts ... who knows!
Then, as if by chance, here comes a site that looks inviting, really interesting!
I sign up and start snooping around.
I enter some parameters in the quick search and as if by magic in the results a beautiful trav of B.
Angy-trav, wonderful! I tell myself to contact her... even if she's from B, it's not the end of the world!
Maybe... you never know!
A little later I get bored and turn off the PC.
After a few days, I'm working in the office and I think of the new site, I go to see and, to my surprise, there is a response from Angelica to my approach. For a few days we exchange e-mails through the site, then we decide to give us our e-mail addresses for Messenger, and so begins the exchange of info ... various, even the photos arrive. But for a sort of "non-synchronicity" we never found each other to chat!
After a few months of intermittence but without a major evolution, by chance we meet in chat and immediately there is an understanding, and I find that it is a fantastic person, sweet and passionate, just what I'm looking for. is a stroke of lightning and the more we chat more grows in me the desire to deepen his knowledge.
From there begins a series of meetings in chat that evolves one day when she tells me about Second Live.
I, to tell the truth, I know practically nothing about it, but intrigued I make myself explain ..., finally I decide and do everything necessary to enter the world of Second Live. In the meantime we even exchange our phone numbers, so one morning around 11.00 am I called her... a fantastic voice, effeminate, sweet. my heart was pounding, I was out of breath, I had so many things to tell her and now I can't even remember my name!
However, we talk a little bit of absolutely trivial things but to melt the ice are ideal!
I swear it's a lightning bolt, I can feel it!
Finally after a few days we manage to meet in Second Live, and so we begin to exchange emails with words full of passion and feeling, which in the meantime is born in me more and more strong and concrete.
We still meet often in Second Live where she finds me an Avatar all for us and so after a few meetings I also hear her voice via PC while we are in Second Live.
It doesn't pass much time that in one of our meetings we even make love virtually!
A really strange experience, very exciting and frustrating at the same time.
Days go by and all I do is think about her. After many proposals from both of us, we realize that meeting each other is really a difficult thing and so by mutual agreement, to really live the beautiful things that from time to time we live virtually in second live, we decide that we absolutely have to meet, maybe during a stay-holiday in Ticino, that we plan together.
Since she works shifts, she has the possibility to have a couple of days free during the week, since it's practically impossible for me to be free at the weekend.
One Monday morning I call her to say good morning, and she is very excited and finally announces to me, to my great surprise, that she has taken a room in a small pension attached to a sauna for gays in Lugano, for Thursday and Friday....
I can't wait for that. During the week I'm going to get a haircut, I want her to see me, at our first meeting, as I really am, but at the same time I really want to like her and present myself in the best possible way.
On Wednesday we meet and Angy tells me that she will be arriving by train on Thursday morning and that she would like to visit Lugano before going to the hotel, she confesses that she loves to shop. We make an appointment for the afternoon. During the morning I'm on a representative visit in the Blenio valley but I manage to finish early, so I go down to Lugano where I'll meet her at the Sass Cafe in Piazza Riforma.
I get there and I see her sitting at a table with a glass of prosecco, I'm very excited, I approach her and as soon as she sees me she stands up and gives me a wonderful welcome smile. We give each other three kisses as a classic greeting, she invites me to sit down, and I order a prosecco from the waiter, whom I know well since the bar is my client.
We stare at each other for a long time before starting to chat about the weather, the trip, how she finds Lugano..., from time to time I tell her that she is beautiful. He is actually a well-dressed guy with a very neat face, shorter than me by almost 2 inches, with delicate hands and completely shaved. I am awkward and a little nervous. At some point she says she would like to go to the hotel. I pay for the proseccos, grab my travel bag and we walk to my car that I have parked in the parking lot nearby. As we walk we begin to talk more freely and the tension slowly eases. We get in the car, I'm about to start driving when she approaches me and gives me a kiss on the mouth, I smile then look around and see no one, we look into each other's eyes and perfectly in tune we approach each other in unison and with our lips attached we both seek each other's tongue, hers is soft and warm, finally our tongues seek each other and intertwine very slowly with a delicacy and passion of love movies. We stay for almost a minute making out and sucking each other's tongues, meanwhile we caress each other gently. I start the car, turn the rear wheel, leave the parking lot and head for the sauna.
During the journey a few words, tender glances, a flood of thoughts and a flood of caresses from him, which send me into ecstasy. We arrive, we get out of the car, I take her bag and we head towards the entrance of the sauna, we play and we are immediately opened the door, we enter, she casually hurries the practices for registration and assignment of the room.
We say that I go up with her because she has to give me some documents and without problems we head towards the room, which is not in the sauna but in the building just next door, above a restaurant.
We are almost there, when I stop her and I have the uncontrollable impulse to kiss her, in the deserted corridor we kiss each other as if we were in a second live, embraced, and she caresses my body with her leg.
Angy opens the room, enters and turning around tells me now it will only be a prelude but tomorrow I will be a trav.
I close the door behind me, she immediately becomes feminine and we both let ourselves go completely, we kiss and caress each other everywhere, Angy lingers on my dick that is no longer in my pants, she gets on her knees and undoes my zipper and introduces her hand that is warm and soft. She starts massaging me from above my boxers, but she can't resist and seconds later she has already pulled it out and taken it into her mouth.
Warm, soft and welcoming, she begins to give me a blowjob of an unimaginable sweetness, from time to time she snaps kisses on the chapel. we are there, me standing with my back to the wall she is on her knees with wide legs that while she sucks me is massaging his penis that is still imprisoned in his pants.
With her left hand tucked under her shirt she caresses my chest and belly, from time to time she comes down and while she always has it in her mouth she jerks me off slowly.
After a while Angy takes it out of her mouth and staring me in the eyes whispers that she likes my cock and asks me if I want to play a little with hers, I take her by the arms, I make her get up, we kiss passionately again then I make her turn around and put her with her back against my chest, I start kissing her neck and caressing her everywhere, she turns her head and says she wants my lips on hers, while we kiss I unzip her and take out her magnificent dick, long and thin, straight, straight that I slowly start to massage, meanwhile she bends her pants and with a very natural gesture she puts my cock between her buttocks. She begins to move slowly hips to massage my rod that is trapped between her beautiful ass. I can't resist, I slip out of that position and reverse the roles, I get down on my knees and I put in my mouth her beautiful thing well escaped, it smells wonderful, it's warm and soft, I suck it with avidity, she moans and caresses my head with both hands pushing me to increase the pace of the back and forth.
I can already taste the sperm that begins to come out of her hard cock, ... good, it was so long that I did not feel that wonderful taste and smell.
He pulls me off and says with a smile "wait silly" we go to the bed that is perfectly made; the room, now that I see it, is small and very spartan but there is everything, it is bright and clean, simple with the essentials but cared for. While Angy lies down on the bed I put the room in semi-darkness..., with a big smile she tells me that she likes the atmosphere but she likes more to feel my lips.
I lay down next to her and put my head on her legs, with one hand I caress her and she runs her fingers through my hair.
Then she exclaims "like we did in second live!"
I get up and slowly undress as she looks at me, then says "you undress me love", actually I couldn't wait for her to ask. I gently undress her kissing her all over, caressing her lingering on her beautiful penis, she tells me I am sweet and she is happy to be with me. Now we are naked and hugged, we kiss each other with a lot of passion and we take turns sucking each other's tongues, now I swallow her saliva and now she swallows mine, our bodies rub each other... and we caress each other, everywhere, she slowly kisses my body until she takes my big cock in her mouth, I feel her super excited, she sucks me with greed and she does it with great skill trying to give me the maximum pleasure.
At some point I tell her not to overdo it or I will come in her mouth.
She smiles and looks at me and says "now you won't get me, you have to wait until tomorrow to make me yours completely!" Seeing my perplexed expression she tells me that she will make me come, but I will have to be satisfied with cumming in her mouth... only tomorrow I will be able to possess her completely.
At this point I relax and wait for her to do everything, so she resumes to blow me, but it's stronger than me, I turn around and I put myself in 69 so I start to blow her too, she is already dripping abundantly and she is excited, she tells me that she is almost coming and to take it easy, but then I tell her that I too am at the end of the line, only two or three minutes pass where we caress, kiss and suck our cocks that are waiting to explode, when suddenly I feel a stream of cum in my mouth, it's like a fuse inside me that in less than two seconds makes me explode almost in unison; I feel him drinking and swallowing my sperm and I do the same, I swallow it completely immersed in total ecstasy, we continue to suck on it until the last drop is out, we turn around and begin to make out with a kiss that lasts so long. I feel the fulfillment and passion like never before. I think to myself "I love making love".

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back