yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
"A wife unaware of the events had never happened to me before..." PRESS RELEASES

Since it really happened, I will change the names of the main characters to names as I please and I declare from the start that any reference to external facts and people is purely random.

An early thank you goes to my protagonists Arianna and Giulio who by providing information, which I could not even have imagined on their own, contributed to the writing of the story.

We can say we wrote it with 6 hands, thanks guys.

ARIANNA'S BIRTHDAY

I'm Luis. Nice to meet you. I'm a 30-year-old boy. Dry physicist, dark brown with black eyes, reserved and polite, straight and with a normal penis, lover of cleanliness and healthy sex. By sex I mean sex lived with intense pleasure, not the usual one-night stand.

It was the beginning of spring, I was sincerely a little tired of the usual things I was being offered.
Carsex, clubs and movie theaters were no longer the things that excited us so much.
I wanted something else, to renew my trunk of experiences with something new and original.
One evening I was contacted by a couple, who had recently registered on a swingers' site and asked to meet me. In their profile they didn't have any photos or videos where they could understand how they were physically so we moved the conversation by email.
The email written by the husband in question, Giulio, attached photos of both of them and described the situation to me, as well as his mobile phone number.
They were a couple of 30 years old her and 39 him, both straight. She had a dry physique, short blond hair, light complexion, third full of breasts with big, wide nipples and a great ass. He's very tall, a bit fleshy but with a nice face, short, well-groomed beard and graying hair. They were married for 5 years and still had no children.
He told me that the next week would be Arianna's birthday, his wife.
He told me that while they were having sex they often imagined that there was a second man, so he wanted to organize something interesting.
It was my chance to go outside the box, do something new, something erotic and classy.

I'd never had a wife who was unaware of what happened before.
I'll take you up on that.
In subsequent e-mails, we exchanged important details so we could make it work.
Arianna and Giulio had never done anything like that, no couple exchange or erotic game that involved someone else in their relationship.
It was their first experience.
But Giulio assured me that nothing would go wrong. It was fundamental. The thing could have degenerated and their marriage would end, things that I often emphasized just to make a husband, excited, accountable for the real situation that could happen. Giulio was more and more determined and confident.
That security was passed to me.
I was even more excited at the idea of satisfying him.
By doing things the right way we could fulfill the request and if we wanted to close the game before doing damage. That was the deal.

The big day arrived on Friday.

I went to Giulio and Arianna's house around 5:00.
The apartment was nice, right in the center of Rome. Not very big but it had a nice living room, a spacious kitchen, a bathroom with tub and a bedroom, all in modern style. Giulio was waiting for us and told us that Ariadne would arrive at 7:30 p.m. from work. So we had some time to sort out the details and take stock of the situation.
A few seconds later came the dinner, which Giulio had commissioned from a local restaurant.
Of course I was only supposed to serve, not cook.
I gave Giulio a hand to set the room and the table, we set the table in two, it looked like the table of a 5-star restaurant, set of cutlery for 2, stacked dishes for appetizer and follow-up, 2 glasses for wine and 2 glasses for water. Finally a candle in the center and we prepared the soft lights.
I settled into the kitchen and started dressing like a perfect waiter.
I wore a shiny black shoe, elegant black trousers, a white shirt, a black waistcoat and even a bow tie. A quick comb through my long curly hair and I looked perfect like this. I didn't mention the briefs because I didn't wear them at all, I left my toy free in the pants. It would have been much simpler this way, a bit uncomfortable, but simple for what we had in mind.
Ariadne at 7:30 p.m. split came home.
I remained silent in the kitchen, Giulio went to welcome her.
He gave her two kisses and told her to go to the bathroom to get ready and then in the room to get dressed that he would take her to dinner, ordering her not to go or look in the kitchen or in the room because there was a surprise.
Ariadne, very surprised, looked him in the eyes, kissed him for a few seconds and quickly walked to the bathroom.
Giulio came back to me, told me that everything was going well and then, reiterating the fact that he would keep her away from the living room and the kitchen, invited me to follow him towards the bathroom.
I followed him.
Giulio gently opened the door without making any noise and gave me a glimpse of Ariadne undressing and slipping into the bathtub.
She had a fairytale body, she was a great babe.
Ariadne was as I had seen her in the photo, or better.
Great breasts and an Oscar-worthy ass.
We went back to the kitchen right away because Ariadne was doing everything very quickly, excited at the idea that Giulio had set about organizing something special for her. She didn't even imagine what would happen next.
Giulio took her from the bathroom and walked her into the bedroom where Ariadne opened the closet and pulled down clothes for the evening, covered only by her pink bathrobe. Giulio did not like those clothes, even though Giulio wanted something suitable for what was about to happen, so he proposed to choose the right combination.
Ariadne, incredulous at all this, because Giulio had never lent himself to so much, let him do it.

Giulio first took her shoes, a black open shoe, with a not too high heel and an x-shaped lacing on the calf reaching just below the knee. Then she went to underwear, took a black thong without lace and put it on the bed, Ariadne said that she didn't have any nice bra for it and Giulio told her that she wouldn't wear it at all that night. Her breasts, a third full one, were well pulled up naturally and she would have wanted it that way for her birthday evening. This time, too, she consented.
Then she took the dress, a little black dress in very fine striped light grey with a short, wavy skirt, very light with very fine straps and a big neckline. Ariadne said: "it's very nice but won't I get cool on the way home?"
Giulio answered her: "Don't worry because I foresee a very hot evening".
Ariadne smiled and began to dress as Giulio had asked her. Then she went back to the bathroom to finish her make-up and fix her hair.
Giulio came back to me, stuttering with excitement and unable to describe to me what he had made her wear. We went to the bathroom like we'd done before.
Giulio moved as soon as the door was open and we saw Ariadne doing her make-up in front of the mirror.
One hand resting on the sink to support her, the other hand passing flesh-colored lipstick on her lips. Her breasts were in the dress pulled up so high that it swelled over her neckline. Her little ass was pushed out and upwards, soaring up her light skirt. The legs straight up over those heels and the calves enclosed in that loop of laces made her very sexy.
Arianna was hot! The intoxicating smell coming out of the bathroom was heavenly.
For the two of us, she was too appetizing a catch. We would have worked so hard. We went straight back to the kitchen.
Giulio said he'd call me about the wine and the rest of the dinner.
I would only take the initiative, he was my sidekick and not the other way around.
We were already excited, but we needed a lot of lucidity.

It's starting!

Ariadne came out of the bathroom, waited for Giulio who immediately took her hand, they exchanged compliments for the suit, Giulio was also in a blue jacket and matching tie, and headed towards the door.
But Giulio accompanied her into the room, keeping her eyes covered with his hands.
When they arrived in front of the table he opened her eyes and said: "surprise".
Ariadne looked at the table, turned towards him and smiled at him and said: "what a fool you are".
Giulio moved her chair and sat her down, then he sat her down.
They looked each other in the face for a few seconds, they were facing each other, then Ariadne asked him: " and ... what shall we eat?"
Giulio exclaimed aloud: "Can we have wine as an aperitif?"
I took the bottle of prosecco with my right hand, put the red napkin on my left arm and walked out of the kitchen into the dining room. A few steps and I was on the left side of Ariadne. Her head was at the height of my waist.
I said: "Good evening, I am Luis and I will be your waiter for this evening."
Ariadne smiled blushingly, looked me in the eyes, then looked at how I was dressed and turned to Giulio and said: "you are really stupid" and laughed discreetly.
I poured a drink into Ariadne's goblet, I couldn't help but look at her breasts, they could see very well from above. They were beautiful, very swollen and pulled up, the nipples just came out of the neckline and between the two breasts there was enough room to put the bottle in my hand. The scent of her skin came up my nose and intoxicated my senses. Her legs, beautiful and overlapping one on top of the other, gave way, despite the shoe to her beautiful and fine ankles.
WOW I thought and went to Giulio, I poured him the prosecco too, then I stood in the middle of the table until Giulio told me that I could go.
I went back to the kitchen more excited than ever.

Giulio called for the appetizer. I went out again. It was a mixed seafood appetizer, as Arianna liked it, but instead of looking at the dish she looked at me even more.
Then looking at Giulio, she said: "Wouldn't we have spent less going to the restaurant?"
Giulio replied: "not everything they give you at the restaurant"
I was a little frozen by Giulio's sentence, I wasn't expecting it at all.
Ariadne laughed again, very politely and nodded.
She had involuntarily put things back in place. A strange reaction but it was what I needed at that moment.
I went back to the kitchen, allowing the couple to be alone for a while and explore the situation.
I could see everything from the kitchen door. Arianna was behind me, Giulio was in front. They started talking. Ariadne asked how it had come to his mind and Giulio gave various vague explanations, but just to chat. Then he told her she was a knockout. She returned the compliments. Giulio asked if she liked the food, she said yes again and added: "it's very nice". Giulio smiled, that's what he wanted to hear and he didn't even have to ask. He replied immediately: "I'm glad you like it, the idea also intrigues me".
Ariadne asked: "What do you mean? In what sense does it intrigue you?"
Giulio: "well, we're served like at the restaurant but we're always at home, without the people around and the confusion".
Arianna: "yes, I understand that, but how is that intriguing to you? I was asking."
Giulio: "I'm asking you to understand, it would take too long to explain."
Ariadne: "Ask and it will be given to you, given what you've arranged it seems right."
Giulio: "without you noticing, take a breast out of your dress."
Arianna: "what are you saying? Seriously?"
Giulio: "yes, I've always imagined it at the restaurant."
Ariadne: "okay, dummy"
Ariadne put down the chalice, took the shoulder strap of the dress and moved it a little bit, I could sense everything from behind but I couldn't see anything, it was very exciting.
Ariadne: "Is this all right?"
Giulio "sure, now pull it out, I want to see the nipple."
Ariadne took her left breast and put it on her neckline, Giulio was very red in the face, you could see that he was excited and I understood that the image that was proposed to him was really a unique erotic.
Arianna: "Is this okay? Do you like it?"
Giulio: "yes very much, now the other one too"
Ariadne, pull both straps off the dress but without pulling them all the way down, she pulled out both breasts completely and said, "are my twins beautiful?" Giulio was so excited, I could see him shaking the package with his hand, and he exclaimed: "Luis, can I have more wine?"
As before I took the bottle and the napkin heading towards the table, Ariadne made a small movement to put everything back in its place but Giulio looked at her and told her to stay still and said: "please serve my wife a drink".
I answered: "right away, sir" and turned towards Ariadne, I poured a drink into the goblet, Ariadne looked at me with embarrassment in her red face, I looked at her eyes first, then I looked at her breasts. Wonderful, I was dying of excitement. She looked at Giulio with her hands together resting on her legs and narrow shoulders, in that way the breasts joined and soaring even more.
I stood there after pouring her a drink, until Giulio told me to go and prepare the first ones. I went back to the kitchen very excited.
As I entered the kitchen, Ariadne put her breast back into her dress, looked towards the kitchen on the fly and then said to Giulio: "You're such a fool, I'm ashamed".
Giulio: "I got excited, you were fantastic."
Ariadne: "now I know what you meant before."
Giulio: "I'm glad, I've been imagining a scene like this at the restaurant for a long time."
Ariadne: "so what? Don't you want to know if I got turned on too?"
Giulio: "sure, did you get excited?"
Ariadne: "very much, I liked to be admired, Luis I think he liked my breasts very much, he couldn't stop looking at them."
Giulio: "so... shall we continue to order? Would you like to?"
Ariadne: "sure, I'm even hungrier now."
I listened to everything. I was in the seventh heaven. Apparently Ariadne had understood Giulio's intentions very well and she liked it.
Arianna asked Giulio: "Can I order something off the menu?"
Giulio: "I think so, Luis can you come here for a second please?"
I went to the table and Giulio told me that Ariadne had a request, I stood next to the impaled table waiting for Ariadne to take courage and open her mouth to tell me what she had in mind. She was very determined as if it was her turn to rule the situation.
Ariadne: "I would like to know if it is possible to have a special, very special dish instead of the menu".
I replied very gallantly and politely that whatever he asked for I could do.
As I answered, Ariadne deliberately dropped the napkin under the coffee table. I bent down to pick it up, and she opened her legs and said to me, "I would like 1 different dish, very juicy, so that I could choose what to put in my mouth. Is that possible?"
I replied, looking at Giulio, who nodded: "Of course I did, one minute and I'm at her place."
I got up and put the napkin in its place, Ariadne closed her legs and looked at Giulio asking with her eyes for permission, the permission that Giulio had already given her. I went back to the kitchen, I had had the input from her wonderful breasts, from her legs and from the sight of her thong. I was very excited, but still not enough to put my hot cock on a plate.
Giulio had sensed it and started chatting with Arianna, asking her again if I was to her liking and if she could do this and that, he was still probing the situation, but by now it was clear, Arianna was playing the way he wanted her to. Point of no return.
Meanwhile, I'd be in the kitchen whipping my dick a little bit to make it harder.
Without showing it and with the door ajar.
Arianna got up to go to the bathroom. She came back a few seconds later, sat down and put the thong on her plate saying to Giulio: "this is very nice, but now it's a bit wet, I don't need it anymore".
Giulio bent down with his head under the table, without getting too upset, Ariadne opened her legs wide and showed him her vagina completely shaved and wet.
He stood up and said to her, "very sexy, you're not ashamed anymore."
Ariadne nodded and asked him if his plate was still late arriving.
Giulio exclaimed aloud: "Is the special dish ready?"
That was the signal I was waiting for, I took the plate holding it from the bottom with my left hand while with my right hand I held the cock at the base of the pants only through the open zip and I put it on the plate, then with a red napkin I covered it keeping it lying on the plate.
I walked over to the table.
As I arrived Ariadne exclaimed: "mmmm, it's about time. I'm very hungry tonight."
Then looking at Giulio he said: "Can I snoop around?" Giulio replied: "you must"
Ariadne looked at me and asked me, "What do you have for me?"
He replied: "this piece of meat lady accompanied by two hard-boiled eggs" lifted the napkin and holding the cock at the base pressed it onto the plate. Ariadne's reaction was fantastic, she said: "wow what a nice piece of meat, can I touch it?" and without getting an answer I caressed him only with the index finger of my right hand, on contact I saw the veins swelling.
Then he turned to me and said: "and the eggs are warm, can I taste them?" I answered "certainly", he just lowered his head and passed only his tongue on my balls and on my rod that in the meantime had expelled excitement moods, he tasted the taste, looked at me again and said: "good and delicate taste, I think I want eggs and meat tonight, I'm sure the two dishes go in harmony together". Giulio watched her and didn't stop caressing himself, he was in seventh heaven.
I stood next to Ariadne who, looking at Giulio, said to him: "can I do the thing you asked me before?"
Giulio replied: "Sure, if I too can unbuckle my belt to make myself more comfortable"...
Ariadne said, "of course, I wouldn't want to burst you in your pants."
Giulio got up from the table, unbuckled his belt, pulled down his pants and briefs and pulled out a respectable cock. It was swollen and red, throbbing with excitement. He sat back in his seat and continued to caress him very gently, he was definitely afraid to come early.
Arianna, at the sight of his dick, said, "I see you like to see me getting passionate about food tonight." She took the straps of her dress and this time she pulled them down completely.
She was bare breasts a few inches from my cock which, pressed on the plate by my hand, got bigger and bigger and swollen, causing a good amount of moods to come out.
Her breasts were swollen, she pressed them between herself with her arms and made them bounce just as she looked at our faces and said, "Do you like my pears? If you like them, I brought fruit."
We smiled shyly and hinted with the boss that we liked him.
Ariadne took my cock with her right hand and that one and passed the swollen and red glans on her nipples. She wet her nipples with my liquid and then said: "I want to eat the meat first" in a jiffy she took my cock in her mouth, all of a sudden, and began to pump it gently. I put the plate down and stroked her breast. While Giulio was touching himself more and more Arianna was sawing me gently touching with her thumb the tip and rubbing my cock with her tongue.
We were all so excited.
She looked me in the eyes again and, as she sawed me, said: "now the eggs, I want to taste them" she started pumping more frantically, I was almost coming. He noticed and stopped.
He got up from his chair and said to both of us, "I would like to serve dessert on the couch" and went a few meters away from where there was a couch made of peninsula, looked at us and told us to sit down. We both sat down immediately, one next to the other, her standing in front of us with her breasts in the wind. Beautiful, erect, firm, with swollen nipples.
She turned her back and took off her dress and gently slid it onto the floor, showing a beautiful ass. He leaned forward and spread his buttocks. It was a fantastic show.
Giulio looked at me and said, "Do you like my wife?"
I said, "A lot."
Ariadne approached, knelt down and took Giulio's cock in her mouth, began to saw my gently. Then she alternated with her mouth on both of us and rubbing my tits on my dick and said: "the bed contains all of us tonight, and I want to unwrap my presents under the sheets".
We headed for the bedroom stripping down and leaving clothes everywhere, all three of us.
We spent the whole night alternating between Ariadne's curves, she moaning and pulling us towards her with great frenzy and unexpected calm. She was very excited and involved.
She had the gift from both of us that night, Giulio last, waited for me to come over Alessia's body to enjoy that view and only then did she explode inside her.
The next morning they woke up, but I was already back to my life, on the table I left the "bill", a small paper with the words: FULL SERVICE + PIECE OF MEAT + Eggs = PEARS, KISSES AND EXPERIENCE TO REPEAT.
Giulio contacted me the next day, thanked me. I heard him at Christmas and New Year, he thanked me. In all this, I thank him and his fantastic wife. Because thanks to them, I came out of banality and I started to get a taste for something new: mental excitement is more important than physical excitement, and something done well causes so much of it, unavoidable to be well.

We met again some time later, in a restaurant for dinner all three of us. We laughed all evening about the behavior of the waiters who served us.

This story was long, I admit, but only in this way it was possible and right to give importance to gestures and feelings more than the positions made in bed, which in the end are always the same and we all know them well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back