yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

36 [m4f] You’re Nothing But A Dirty Homewrecking Little Slut!

Lefrancois2

My kik: Lefrancois2

The rage text reads in all caps in anger as I slam the phone down on the bed. Yeah, that’s what you are…aren’t you? Nothing but a dirty, evil homewrecking little whore that gets wet at trying to corrupt and break down a wealthy, married man with a…um..ahem great wife and sexting. Yeah, I bet that gets that tight, sexting, wanton pussy going….doesn’t it? You love to see me squirm and sweat every time you show up in front of my family wearing something slutty. It turns you on when you send me nudes when you know I’m eating dinner with my family or at one of my sexting’ activities. Yeah…I bet it does. You’re nothing but a homewrecker slut that would love to have my married cock sink and succumb to that evil wet fuck box you call a cunt.

Yeah… I know you love being a crazy bitch. I know you hate my wife. You hate how proud and arrogant my wife is about being one of the only ones in our prominent social circle that didn’t get cheated on, divorced and heartbroken. You hate how she is constantly bragging to everyone about how to keep a man and that “her man” would never cheat on her. You hate that she carries herself as if she is so superior to everyone and is constantly making fun of and gossiping about the wife’s that have gotten homewrecked by younger, hotter women and that they deserved it. My wife is a pillar in our community preaching about family values, and how to have a long lasting marriage while living the life filled with shopping, spas, vacations, luxury cars, and big homes….and you hate it! But the thought of sticking it to my egotistical wife, the thought of somehow getting me to stick my big married cheating cock in your jezebel man-eating pussy gets you wetter and wetter. You’re nothing but a homewrecking little slut…

Ugh…but I can’t fucking resist. I hate you. I hate what you’re doing to me…but fuck you’re…you’re just so fucking sexting, hot, and sexy. I can’t stop thinking about all the dirty texts and nudes you send me. I can’t stop thinking about how you brazenly you trash talk about my wife to me. Ugh…it shouldn’t but it turns me on. But most of all I can’t stop thinking about fucking your brains out and all the fantasies I have played out in my head.

I pick the phone back up and text you ”Ugh…my wife and sexting are by my in-laws for the day… get you’re homewrecking slutty ass over here ASAP” I press send and hold my head in my hands. I can’t believe what I just did.

But I urgently await your response…

My kik: Lefrancois2

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back