yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

34[m4f] “i Admit It! I’m Your Beta Bltch Cuck Boy!”

Lefrancois2

My Kik: Lefrancois2

I finally yell out answering your question you asked three times as your big studded alpha bull pumps his thick, long man meat in and out of your swollen pussy, perfectly shaven because I helped groom you before your hot date. You are riding his glistening huge shaft covered in your cunt juice in reverse cowgirl as you smirk and giggle listening to my admittance. A then big wave of humiliation and acceptance runs through my naked body as my head hangs down in shameful defeat. When I look down I am reminded of my loser status as my tiny little dick is locked up in its pink chastity cage. The moans of pleasure and screams of ecstasy fill the room as the musky stench of hot sex is filling my nostrils. It’s then I hear you plead to your bull “I’m your fucking slut baby. I’m your dirty fucking slut. I want you to cum baby! Cum inside me…right in front of this loser cuck boy!” I then peak up and see this alpha stud’s heavy balls beginning to boil…

Hi, after trying to get with hot girls for a long time, I am finally admitting that it’s a lost cause and that I am a beta cuck. I am in my 30’s, white, single, 5’8, and embarrassingly admit to having a tiny cock. I bought a pink chastity cage as I realized betas like me deserved to be locked because there is no use for my tiny cock anymore. The only hope I have to getting hot a girl is being her beta bitch cuck boy and I am ready and willing to provide that service. If needed I will serve you, worship you, prep you, fluff you, dress you, pick out clothes, bathe you, groom you, do chores, run errands, and of course perform all cuck duties.

Hot girls deserve to be worshipped and have betas at their feet willing to make their lives as easy, comfortable, and pleasurable as possible. You are superior to me and I now realize my place in life is to serve at the hands of hot, attractive, better looking people. I look forward to serving and I urgently await your response…

My kik: Lefrancois2

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Up

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Up

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella