yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

34[M4F] “DIVORCE YOUR WIFE, CUCK!”

Jux2poseu

my Kik: Jux2poseu

You text me in big bold caps. My heart sinks as it has finally come to this. This evil little slut actually wants me to end my marriage and leave my family for her. I was a happy family man, good husband, good father, nice home, great kids, a lovely wife....and now? That is all being threatened to be destroyed by this homewrecking jezebel.

I should ruin her. I should take back control of my life. I shouldn’t be bending to the whim of one insatiable slut that thinks she has me wrapped around her finger. I should....I should...sigh...the fact of the matter is I can’t resist her...and she knows that. She knows that and here she is asking me...no demanding me that I divorce my wife for her.

The sad part is, is that divorcing my wife for her wouldn’t even be, so that we can be together...it would be for...sigh...she wants me to be her full time live-in cuckboy. All this time I’ve been worshipping her, fluffing her for her dates, helping her get ready, doing errands for her, buying her things, etc...all the while she is fucking her big dicked alpha stud boyfriend.

She has expressed she wants me now to be her live-in cuck, so that I can worship her and her stud bf full time now. She wants to lock away my tiny penis in a pink chastity cage and make me service and watch while she is fucking her big dicked bull. She wants me to lay underneath them while he’s fucking her brains out with his balls grazing my face and she wants me to lick all of her stud bf’s cum from her pussy. She wants me to lick all of his cum every time they have sex.

And she doesn’t give a fuck about my marriage. She also wants to humiliate my wife in the process. She gets off on destroying lives, and making people bend to her whim. She gets off on knowing that she is potentially making a married man end his marriage, leaving my kids...all so that I can be her live-in cuckboy. She wants my wife in tears and completely humiliated...it gets her homewrecking cunt sopping wet...ugh and she knows I’ll do it cause she owns me.

I text back “...yes mistress! I’ll do it! I’ll divorce my wife and leave my family for you. I’ll be your live-in cuckboy!” I click send and urgently await your response.

my Kik: Jux2poseu

Back