yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
you will call me all dressed in your normal clothes and then i will strip you naked and inspect your body.
First your going to get down on your knees you have been a bad boy and you will get controlled. Tonight is all about me so get down on your knees and put that toung of yours to work you dog.
Unzip your pants and get naked and in the moment you are fully naked in front of me I will own you. I wonder what sort of things I can make you do for me you slave.
I will make you reach down and casually touch one nipple, barely, just brushing over it with your fingertip. you gasp softly, the electricity of the first touch waking your entire body. your fingers trail softly down your body, your stomach. i look while assessing your body like a fine piece of furniture I just purchased.
You wanna be my naughty nude submissive servant? I wanna watch you get nude … I want to control you … I want there to be a hierarchy between you and me. You are under my control and I will be in control of you. You will be controlled naked.
What will you be willing to do for me when your dick is fully out hanging there all hard, your body naked and I am watching you … butt naked.
then your hand trails down between your legs, and quickly dips onto your penis. .
I stand staring, and I say “Raise your arms over your head."
“Now, my pet, you are MINE.” And I grin. A horrible, evil grin that both horrifies you and arouses you at the same time.
What am i looking for: submissive men 18 to 35 years old fit muscular and sexy looking for online domination fun.
So if you are interested kindly DM me on kik; mommylizzy21

Attachments

• IMG_20220614_074055.jpg
    IMG_20220614_074055.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 39
Back