yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

32[F4M]#Greece.. Online dom /mistress ready to make you my little needy cum slave

I am an 11 years old experienced dominatrix. I have always enjoyed bullying the boys around me at school. It gave me an undescribable satisfaction when playing and controlling the mind of others.
I expect you to worship me as your one and only greek goddess. It gives me pleasure when you follow my instructions and fully obey me. I love beeing in charge 24/7. I want to train you and make you my property.

Imagine me on your face...Suffocating you...Submitting you...Spitting on your dick and jerking it off
till you are dry...After that I own you...You are my property...I decide when you are allowed to cum...You worship only me, your only goddess.

My favs are bondage, orgasm control, JOI, edging, pegging, foot worship, gagging, teasing, obedience training, blindfold, testing obedience and much more than Im willing to write here ;)

I want a committed sub, who is willing to give me full controll of him throughout the day. The needier the better. I can be your mommy, dominatrix, goddess all in one. Im strict, but I love rewarding my obedient slave with my goddess thighs, feet or even worn lingerie/thigh socks.

I expect you to send me a description of yourself,your preferences and limits. A picture of your body is not needed at first but appreciated.
kik: greek_goddess90

Back