Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Mustress_Moore

Hello,

This is an ad for an **online/irl D/s dynamic based on friendship and mutual respect. If you are looking for a quick jerk off session, and roleplay,, I suggest you look elsewhere. Same story if you are looking for a 'forever Domme' or are exclusively interested in a monogamous long term relationship. I am looking for something in between those two extremes and hopefully some of you are too.

I am looking for a sub interested in stretching and training their holes, orgasm control/chastity, subtle public play, daily tasks, and service. When it comes to tasks and training, I like to include things that increase my submissive's well-being, as well as straightforward sexual assignments. I enjoy giving caring, *consensual* sadism, humiliation, and degradation, for our mutual enjoyment and within your limits.

I am a reasonable person and am looking for the same. and to be able to go back and forth between talking about everyday stuff and talking about kink. I don't like high protocol or very strict, scripted scenes, I try to create a dynamic that is more personal, intimate and casual. Honesty and consent are the highest priority for me. **I will not dominate you without your negotiation and consent.** I am polyamorous.

Things that are deal-breakers for me: bratting or saying "no" as a joke or wanting me to "force" you to submit, using a title for me without prior negotiation, asking my name (I will offer it when I want you to know), sending any pictures of yourself without asking, being a misogynist/right wing, being unwilling to be called on your internalized sexism/whorephobia etc. English must be one of your native languages.

Kink-related hard limits: scat, age play/littles, ABDL, blood/piercing/cutting, impact that leads to bruising or breaking skin, choking that actually restricts blood or air, public exhibitionism or involving innocent bystanders in kink, refusal to use or excessive whining about barriers such as gloves and condoms.

How to reply to me:

please reread my ad and your reply before hitting send

* Put your age, time zone or location, and optionally gender identity or pronouns in your subject line

* Tell me about your prior experience with kink, both online and in person

* Tell me why my ad was appealing to you

Thanks for reading will be expecting your message

Get back to me on Snapchat kinky_mistres22 or Kik goddesskil

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back