Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Hello! I'm 30F, and I'm from the New York US. I'm currently looking for new submissives, either new to me or new to femdom in general!

What I'm into: Humiliation, degradation, bondage, chastity, some pain, sph, cbt, tease/denial, edging, orgasm control, as well as some others. These are the main ones, but I'm happy to chat about others as well!

Limits: anything illegal, anything that will cause permanent bodily harm, blood, some bodily fluids, and extreme pain.

Who I'm looking for:

* Someone between the ages of 21-55. I just connect better with this age group.

* Someone who is willing to send pics or videos (You don't have to send one immediately if you're not comfortable. I'm not including a pic with my post so it's not expected.)

* Someone who wouldn't typically be thought of as a sub. Maybe you've got a job that puts you in charge all day, and you want to take some time to not be in charge. I find that fun!

* I really do not enjoy being a mommy domme, so please do not ask.

I'd be happy to chat with anyone regardless, so feel free to send me a message!

I'm not opposed to meeting up in the future, but this will be strictly online until I am very comfortable with meeting. Get back to me on Snapchat: kinky_mistres22 or Kik goddesskil. Message saying hi or hello without putting effort will be ignored

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back