yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Mustress_Moore

WARNING: I will respect you and your kinks (whether we share them or not) because you are a human being deserving of such. I won’t accept the use of honorifics or instant submission because that isn’t how a dynamic works. I also would rather get to know you than get a picture of your dick. Consider yourself sufficiently warned.

Slightly smaller disclaimer: I’m posting this late at night and there is a strong possibility that I might fall asleep soon after. Don’t worry, I WILL get back to you if you send me a message.

What I’m interested in:

Kinks:

Main ones I like that I’ve tried so far are orgasm control, edging, teasing, denial, and ruined orgasms. But I’m into almost anything within gentle femdom, so don’t be shy :)

With kinks it’s more about the headspace for me, so I’m very curious and open- I definitely want to explore together.

Hard Limits: scat, blood, vore, ageplay, abdl

My sub: between the ages of 21-55,

Me: 30 years old,brown eyes and brown hair, I think I’m pretty cute :) Also related to appearance, I’m very feminine and like pampering myself (skincare, nails, style, etc).

Since I’d like this to be an online dynamic (to start at least), it doesn’t matter where you’re located. I’m confident that time zones can be worked around.

I’d prefer you send me a message rather than a chat[Not a deal breaker tho]. Looking forward to meeting you :)

Required: Include a description of you, what specifically interested you from my post, and what your ideal dynamic would look like. Long responses preferred.

A pic would be nice but not required initially.

I will not reply to low effort or copy-pasted messages. Get back to me on Snapchat kinky_mistres22 or Kik goddesskil

Back