yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

30 [F4M] #Online - Domme, looking for someone to have some fun with Kik: mommylizzy21

Hi,
Just thought I would come on here and see if there was anyone that I'd be able to connect with and have a bit of fun with. I'm looking for something long term where we can chat and develop something together and have it work well for both of us, not just looking for a one and done kind of thing so please don't message if you plan on disappearing after one conversation or session.

As the title says I'm 35, in the GMT timezone, and just looking for something online. I think IRL play can be very fun but at the moment it's just not what I'm looking for. Non-kink wise I'm big into movies and shows, both finding new ones and rewatching the same over and over again, reading (similar situation as to the movies), travelling, and hiking, unfortunately nothing too out there.

For the kink side however I'm a bit more adventurous. I have a big mix of things I'm into and I find they can really vary depending on who I'm with as I think the sun's enthusiasm for a certain kink can make a big impact. To make a list it'd be assplay, edging, JOI, cum control, cum play, orgasm control, micromanagement, voyeurism, stripping, work play, deepthroating (if the sub can do it), toy play, humping, public, etc, etc, etc.

I don't want to limit it by saying I'm not up for something in particular, just see what happens I guess.

Hopefully whoever is reading this will have read to the end, if you do then include your name and favourite colour in your subject or opening line, it'll be nice to see who did.
Please also tell me about you, your kinks, what you can do, and how you'd like to serve. and maybe a picture if you're comfortable but not essential. Oh and chats would be preferred to a direct message.

Hope you had a good read, and look forward to your messages

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• IMG_20230123_062131_702.jpg
    IMG_20230123_062131_702.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 26
Back