Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

30 [F4M] #NY Supreme Mommy Goddess Seeking to own a subservient Male in a long term run.

I am Mommy Goddess Morgan seeking to own a submissive slave in a long term relationship. I am polyamorous in nature so expect for me to have multiple slaves as we move on, I have 9 years in this lifestyle and I assure you would be safe in my hands, i am curvy with blond hair, a tall Goddess at 6’2 so imagine yourself on your kneels in front of her. Thing I like to do for fun are, taking walks on mountain listening to podcast, picking things at the beach and watching sports my most favorite sport is NASCAR. Since you have know.n a little about me let nice to the,

The Things I Am Looking For In A Submissive

Looking for a male ready to devote his time into serving me letting me know I feel important to hun even in the vanilla world, when I say devote you time I don’t mean a 24/7 submission because I understand the fact you have your life outside kink, in the aspect of what you possess physical, i am not a picky type so I don’t care how you look normally physical attraction matters but any one could be able to serve me if you are very committed and willing to show me effort doing what I ask. Age range would be from 22-65 , I also like a career man, a submissive working towards his goal and also apart from the lifestyle I could be someone who motivates him to do more and chat outside kink, I respect a sub who is willing to hold a proper conversation, not the one I would write and his only answer to me his “YES MISTRESS” pls put effort when you are chatting with me so I know you are serious about this, I would also like you to know I don’t like when a slaves chat dirty be respectful when speaking to me and also if you a cum and run sub don’t message me because I have had many of them in the past and after they get what they wants they ghost pls don’t waste my time, I guess that is the little I could write for now we would get to know more of what I expect from your as we chat along, that being said let move to,

My FETISH, KINKS AND LIMIT

Main ones I like that I’ve tried so far are orgasm control, edging, teasing, denial, and ruined orgasms. But I’m into almost anything within gentle femdom, so don’t be shy :)

With kinks it’s more about the headspace for me, so I’m very curious and open- I definitely want to explore together.

* I would say I'm mostly gentle, but when the mood strikes, I enjoy roughing up my boy a bit before I build him back up.

* Variety is the spice of life, and I need variation to remain interested.

* Limits: scat, permanent damage, heavy pain, blood.

So shoot me a message if you are interested and you find it appealing to you tell me why it is let me know, more about you at least put effort in your writing or you would be ignored, copy paste and low effort response would not be acknowledged, I would like you to always call me Mistress or ma’am when writing back to me and include Goddess Moore in your Tittle to let me know you read to the head, thanks message me on kik: goddesskil or text me on cell (202) 670-4636

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back