Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
hi there. thanks for reading. my name is daphne and i’m a 30 year old mommy domme looking for someone to take care of. i’ll try to keep this short.

a little about me:

i’m 6’1 tall, and curvy but not unhealthily so. i’m very pale with dark wavy hair, and green eyes. i dress in mostly dark colors and tend to spend a lot of time on my looks, i think it pays off. i have some tattoos and piercings also, but my look isn’t intense. i describe myself as someone creative, witty, and compassionate. some things i enjoy are bubble baths, wildflowers, nature documentaries, horror novellas, blush pink, raspberries, and sonnets. i like to spend my free time painting, reading, hiking, going to the beach, knitting, baking, doing my makeup, and journaling.

my ideal type is someone cute and kind, sorta nerdy and intelligent but has fun hobbies and interests of their own they are passionate about because i love hearing about them. someone a little possessive and clingy too. someone i can share everything with. someone that flusters easily and would benefit from having me around to take care of them. someone who will do what i say because they trust i have their best interests in mind, who follows me around like a puppy and acts as an accessory to me in exchange for my attention and affection. i don’t have any true preference for body type or looks all i ask is please be over 23 and under 60.

i’m not looking only to sext or trade photos, i’d like to build up a relationship first, i don’t want to rush anything. i’m looking for someone to own and control completely. my kinks are extensive so i’ll share a few for now; mdlb, cnc, degradation, , tpe, 24/7, coercion, manipulation, ownership, being shown off to, JOI. I also enjoy facesitting, JOI, edging, rules, some micromanaging, orgasm control, chastity, cucking, etc, and more. i’m willing to be as hard or gentle as needed, so don’t be afraid if those seem pretty rough to you.

any details or questions i’d be happy to discuss privately. if you’re interested, please send a chat and tell me a little bit about yourself. if you’ve read this far, use FETISH as a tittle of your response to me. Get back to me on Snapchat kinky_mistres22 or Kik goddesskil

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back