yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

30, [F4M], NY/ONLINE & REAL, IN SEARCH OF SUBMISSIVE SLUT/SISSY/SUB TO OWN AND DOMINATE

Mistress_moore

Hello Slut/Slave/Pet, I am a strict and dominant Mistress i am looking for a slave that's ready to be tamed like a wild beast tamed to be a pet and never look back on the past life. If you are a professional and have been handling training, you will leave your ideas behind and live under my total dominant reign of terror. Terror in the sense that I am not ready for excuses!!! I want to use my slave as a slut, low life and object of degradation. If you have to come under me, you have to make up your mind to be TOTALLY dedicated to me, I own and use you as my property ,heart ,body and soul. You should have it ringing in your head constantly that serving me is an opportunity to have a life under my SUPREME DOMINATION because my knowledge of you and your body is perfect and my use for it is DOUBLE what you can ever imagine, you will enjoy every moment IF I TAKE THE LEAD with no complaints and no arguments. To my amusement, I will sexually tease you, train you and pamper you depending on your response to my SUPREME power.

Am very private with my vanilla life and well known in some certain business circle, I wish to remain discreet till we set for a Training and I have had about a lifetime experience in the lifestyle. altogether with My mom. So now that I am interested in you then you must seize to talk to any other mistresses.
I have been through into this lifestyle for some years and I really love that
I will make you wear collar for me now as my dog
I will make you bury your face in my pussy as you eat me up and drink my juice
I will lock you up in chastity for 24/7
Make you serve me for full time and degrading
I will Gag you slave and fuck your holes with my strap on slave
I will make you moan for me as you pleasure my sexual needs slave
I need you in my life slave I know without me you will be lost without my control slave
I will touch your balls and play with your nipples
I will make you smell my dirty panties and make you wear heels for me as well slave

Serving me you have a rules and regulations to abide on strictly my slave
Always trust me, Im not going to do you any harm, Call me my Mistress & Goddess, Dont ever lie too me I get pissed off, My say is final, You serve me And me alone, Dont hide anything from me, My session are based on my mood, You must always abide to my rules and bow to my commandments
Those are my rules and many others which would be told if youre ready to serve under me

Also I love and enjoy:
Bondage: Rope, Leather Restraints, Chain, Stress Positions, Steel Stockade, Spreader Bars, Mental Bondage & Piggy Cage, Body Worship: Foot, Stockings, Ass, Boots & Balls
Water Sports: Brown and Golden Showers, Brown or Golden Enemas, Poo Paint, Diapers & Punishment Enemas
CBT (Cock & Ball Torture): Cock & Ball Restraint, Ball Busting/Kicking & Ball Crushing
Discipline Role-Play: Mother, Aunt, Baby Sitter, Disciplinarian & Teacher
Sometimes-Sissification: Sissy & Slut Training
Cross dressing and maid training.

Anal Training: Strap-on, Dildo, Plugs, Fisting, Figging, & Retention

Sensation Play: Slapping, Pinching, Kicking, Wax, Cold/Hot & Scratching

Chastity: Tease & Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Keyholding, & Prostate Massage (Milking)

Domestic Servitude: Maid & Butler Training
But some would be determined by your kinks, for the ones you cant participate in due to health issues or any reason wouldnt be part of our training, Mistress is considerate.

If you agree to my rules, also ready and willing to be trained by Mistress Morgan then say am ready to serve Mistress Morgan in my DM only so I can train and tell you about myself, more about my commandments and every other necessary things involved.
KIk:eek:nlymistress_56

Back