yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
30 [F4M] #NY No One Ever Said It Would Be Easy..

I'm looking to find a **male** who is interested in completely submitting online then when I deem you worthy I will collar you my dungeon .I've been exploring the online side of kink and such, and I really enjoy it. Being able to give someone rules and instructions, to control them from afar is.. exciting to say the least.

What am I looking for? The one who cries for my pleasure, not over me. Are we talking ideals? Let's see. Over 18, under 65. Male or female, or passable if not CIS. In the states, maybe a close one in the south. Be you, and be happy being you.

Why exactly am In kikdirty? Aside from the obvious, I'm seeking a love who falls on the submissive spectrum. What does that mean to me? You enjoy being with someone who is dominant. What does being dominant mean to me? Well, that's the thing, isn't it? It depends on my partner. To put you in a presized box (I mean about your personality. We might one day have a cage just for you, silly!) is just as silly as putting me in one. Here are some things I traditionally enjoy, though the list is far from complete, or necessary.

Power exchange, soft Domme, MDlb/lg, rules, regulation, pegging, love, sweet talk, supporting my person, breeding, sensory deprivation, spanking, orgasm control (*Note, rarely will there be orgasm denial.*), ruined orgasms, teasing, ANR, big and small spoon, and I'm sure many more that just aren't crossing my mind right this moment.

Ultimately, I want someone who is capable of giving themselves completely because they trust I will cherish them even when I'm ruining them. They know that I will be proud of them for being mine, and everything they accomplish even while I'm flogging them between when I take their holes like the worthless whore they love to be.

I know, a bit of a Rollercoaster. If you read this far, reach out with an answer to these two questions, and a bit about you. What's the worst that could happen? Whats the best? So get back to me on snapchat: goddessmorganm or kik goddesskil

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back