yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
I’m a 30 year old woman based in New York . I’m domme AF, pansexual AF and polyamorous AF have been poly and into kink for almost 9 years, and would consider myself experienced in both, having read a lot and had several kinky dynamics in that time.

I’m cute, quirky, soft, cuddly, curvy and hilarious and I have a lot of love to give. In all my relationships.

I enjoy listening to podcasts, watching a wide variety of TV, going on picnics and going to drag shows (mostly pre-pandemic).

I care deeply about social justice and tend to get along best with other leftist, queer people. I care about your identity, your pronouns and making you feel valid.

I’ve been dreaming about having a service sub for a long time. I want Someone who I can hold, whose hair I can stroke, who I can cover in kisses and soft touches, who I can tease into oblivion, blurring the line between pleasure and pain in all the best ways. I expect you to be reasonably obedient and eager. I expect you to know your place and limits, and understand how to communicate with me. I don't really care what you look like as long as you're healthy. Physical attraction is great but dedication is better.

For the most part, I tend to find enjoyment when my partner is into something. If I can, I love to make wildest fantasies come true. I’m generally not into high protocol.

You should message me if:

- you’re over 19

- you’re fully vaccinated

- the majority of what I’ve described above appeals to you

- you are comfortable with the fact that I’m polyamorous

- you’re interested in a serious d/s dynamic

Your message must include:

- an intro about yourself (age, location, sexuality, relationship status, who you are, what your general non-kinky interests are)

- what about the above appealed to you

- the kind of dynamic you’re looking for and your previous experience with kink

- a picture of yourself

If your message doesn’t include all of the above, I unfortunately won’t be responding. I’m interested in a genuine connection, and someone who demonstrates that they’re willing to make an effort to get to know me.

And with that, my inbox is open! It might take a while to respond, but hopefully it’ll be worth it! Message me on Kik: goddesskil or Snapchat: kinky_mistres22

Back