yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Okay then. This is going to be long.

Hi! I’m looking for genuine connections, something that evolves into a deeper, long-term relationship

I’m

6’2 and have blond hair and pretty eyes. I’m curvy but athletic, passionate about working out and being active (lifting, dance, yoga, HIIT, possibly running this autumn). I carry some extra weight, but am in the process of getting stronger and leaner so that should take care of itself.

I’m from New York , but your location isn’t hugely important. I’m self-employed and have the freedom to travel.

I’m introverted and reserved so I can sometimes come off as quite cold… but I’m very warm, open, and loving with those closest to me. I prefer a slower, chill, more mindful lifestyle instead of hectic, busy days and mindless (over)consumption… though I still enjoy going out and doing fun stuff occasionally! I love the ocean, spending time in nature in general, good food, and kind people. Music is a huge part of my life (mostly indie but I listen to a little bit of everything) and I really love reading, especially fantasy. I don’t watch movies that often but love all kinds of shows: recently I’ve been watching Mr Robot and Downton Abbey with little sprinkles of Parks and Rec here and there. I value a healthy lifestyle and try to stay active a lot.

I appreciate deep intimate conversations about… everything, a good sense of humor, lots of laughter, compassion, thoughtfulness, and kindness. Emotional maturity, self-reflection skills, honesty, openness, reciprocity, and the ability to have vulnerable conversations are highly important to me in all relationships.

I’m extremely liberal, feminist, and very much pro-choice.

**You should be…**

Hilarious. Also: monogamous , politically left and pro-choice, prioritizing your own wellbeing, living a healthy yet balanced lifestyle, working towards your goals and passions, emotionally mature and self-aware, mind you all this are just preference

Physically I’m attracted to men who are average/fit, take care of themselves, and present traditionally masculine.

**Additional filters:**

I’m looking for a partner who has healthy boundaries with work — if you describe yourself as workaholic, obsessed with work, or are in the mindset of ‘work hard, play hard’, we are not a match. Note I do tend to like older men because of their experience

If this post sparked anything in you, send me a DM. Or a chat requests. Tell me about yourself, your life and what you’re working towards, the dynamic you’re seeking, what made you want to contact me, and anything else you deem important.

Get back to me on Snapchat: morganmoore2024 or Kik: MistressMorganMo

Thanks for reading!

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back