yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Mistress-Morgan

Gentle femdom looking for a long term sub, gender expression isn't as important as your personality and our connection. Online is ok at first but you must be willing to meet up.
I'm a curvy and soft Domme that has been described as creatively cruel who enjoys making cute subs whimper and blush under her ministrations. People that see themselves as naturally submissive and that thrive on being praised, who love to serve and being taken care of. I might also add that I've got a penchant for femboys and shy nerds with impressive equipment.
Pouty and entitled brats are not my thing, however I don’t mind subs that are flirty and playful at times, just know that your actions have consequences, and I'm not afraid to punish a misbehaving sub.
Kinks and other fun things: CFNM, CEI, JOI, Light humiliation and degradation, Milking, Feminisation, Worshipping, Breast suckling, Pegging, Body writing, Breeding roleplay, Collar and leash, Light/Medium impact play, Tasks, Clothing and lifestyle instructions, Assplay, Chastity, Shibari, Owner/pet, Ruined O, Toys, CNC.
Soft limits that are negotiable during the right circumstances: Cuckholding, Hard impact play, Wax play, Cbt, Public play, Sounding
Hard limits: , Anything toilet, Blood play, Forced Intoxication, Ageplay, Permanent branding/marking, Breath play, Medical play, Anything illegal
I politely ask that you respect my boundaries and not ask me for any of the above mentioned hard limits. I would never ask you to step outside your own chosen comfort zone for me and I expect the same from you. I would never kink shame anyone for their preferences so if your kinks are on my hard limits list just know that it's only my own opinion and that does not make your love for it any less valid.
My password is Femdom, please add this to your message if you want me to reply, this is how I know you can read and respect my requests.
Safewords and aftercare (for both of us) is always important and you should think that too. Communication skills when it comes to your wants and needs are very important and makes it easier for for me as a Domme to made sure you are tended to correctly.
Outside of kinks you can often find me immersed in a book (classics, fantasy, sci-fi, romance and greek mythology retellings), painting, googling obscure history facts, learning more about art history (currently obsessing over the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood), visiting museums, writing my own novellas with erotic undertones, watching series or playing indie games.
If my add speaks to you, please reach out and we can talk further. Please tell me why you think we would be compatible and what you most liked from my post. Include your kinks and limits and a little about you as a person. Don't just say hi and expect me to do all the work, please put effort in. This is the fastest way to guarantee you don't get a response from me.
Get back to me on snapchat: morganmoore820 or kik: goddesskil

Back