yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Mustress_Moore

To avoid wasting anyone’s time, I’m not looking for anyone under the age of 22 or anyone from India, the time zone is too far away and even if you’re a very mature 21 year old, it’s still too young.

To start this off, I apologise if this comes across as a rant or a whine, and also if it seems like I’m just giving out about subs. I’m aware that there are issues with Dommes too but I’m speaking from my experiences. After posting a few times before I noticed a lot of the same issues were coming up in the replies that I was getting. There was the obvious issue of people not reading the post fully or at all. People see F4M and they just message. Someone has gone to the effort of writing a post and in order to show that you are a good sub and to know what to say in your message, you need to have read the post. It will tell you what you have to do, it will say what kinks the person is into, it will let you see if you are compatible with them or not. If you can’t read a post, the whole post, then you can’t be a good sub and I really think it is as simple as that.

If you can’t offer what the person is asking for then there isn’t much point in you messaging. This applies to people who are in the wrong timezone, who are outside of the age range, who don’t use the app you want to use, if you aren’t into their main kinks. For someone who has been doing this for a while they’ve had enough experiences to know what they want and how they like to do things and that is what they are looking for.

I doubt it is just me who also checks out the profile of people who message them. This helps me see if they’ve posted themselves, what they’re into, maybe how they look. Don’t message saying you’re 26 and then you have posts up saying you’re 18. It’s very easy to see that you’re lying.

I know it’s very disheartening to keep messaging people and not hear back but that shouldn’t mean that you just copy and paste the same message or put no effort in. I know from my own experiences that it's tough to always put the effort in but if you don’t put the effort in then you won’t get it back. Anyone who posts with an F4M will get a lot of messages and it’s near impossible to respond to them all. If it’s cleat that you put a lot of effort in but I just don’t feel like moving forward then I’ll try and message you back saying that. Sending a message just with “hey, are you looking?” will not get a message back.

Messaging saying “I need to be told what to do” and “I’ll be a good sub because I like to be told what to do” are not good messages. If someone is reading my post and messages me then I know they’re a sub and they like being told what to do. It should not be your main selling point.

There’s probably a lot more than that but it’s just a few things I wanted to say and again I’m sorry if it seems whiny and unreasonable but I felt it had to be said, even for any new subs coming on the scene, and I’m sure other dommes on here would agree with me

Now on to what I’m sure is the more fun part and what people actually came here to read, what I’m looking for.

I’m looking for an online domme/sub dynamic with a male aged 22 or above, no upper age limit. This would be a combination of sexual play as well as just chatting. It’s a long term thing I’m looking for so the ability to talk with the person is very important.

I’m interested in cooking, reading, walking, and art, pretty much as boring and basic as you can get. For my own preferences I like guys that are between that sporty and dad bod stage, not sure if there’s a name for that but if you’re a rugby player or look like you’d play rugby then I’d like you, but I’m very much open to all body types.

Onto the kink side of things, there’s a few so I’m going to list out a couple and why I like them.

Edging and JOI, the obvious. Don’t seem to be able to have a domme/sub relationship without them. I’d be in control of when and how you can touch yourself and cum, expect me to have you tease yourself a lot

Toy play. Dildos, vibrators, gags, all add to the fun. If you can deepthroat a dildo then move up to the top of the queue

Workouts. I like being able to see my subs exercise and keep in shape for me. It’s something I read about on someone elses post here and I found it very hot. Seeing them get all sweaty, having a routine for me, just really enjoy it.

Underwear. Is this even a kink or is it just something everyone enjoys? I’ve nearly found I find it hotter when a sub is stroking in their underwear as opposed to fully naked. I’ve also found I really like pink, red, and striped boxers, don’t know why.

There’s probably a few others, we can discuss them in private, but my limits but just be the usual, not into scat, blood, vomit, diapers.

If any of this sounded interesting and I didn’t scare you off with the start then give me a message, either chat or direct. Again, no one under 22 or in India . also state in your message why you would be a good sub for me. In your subject line or in the first message please say “Hey, I’d like to be your sub, my name is ___”. Going to be much easier seeing who has actually read this far that way.. Also use Mistress Femdom as your tittle so I know you read the ads well also note am black but also very beautiful

Hope to read some interesting replies on Snapchat kinky_mistres22 or Kik goddesskilI

Back