Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

29 year old European Mistress looking for long term servants.

MistressM1992

Hello I am a Europe based Mistress. Due to the pandemic I am currently staying in the Netherlands, my country of birth. Normally I travel all over Europe, regularly visit the US and go down to Australia about twice a year.
I am looking for new slaves around the world. Till covid tones down enough I only do online training and sessions. After that I will be available for sessions in real life too when I'm near you or you are near me.
Message me on kik with an application. At least include your age, role and location.
I require a starting fee and then a monthly fee. It's no crazy amounts. But be prepared I involve payment to get around the majority unserious slaves.

Kik : MistressM1992

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back