yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

29[M4F] You Dirty Homewrecking Little Slut!

Jux2poseu

My kik: Jux2poseu

Yeah...you know it and love it, don't you? You want to ruin my marriage, am I right? It makes you ever so slightly wet thinking about bringing down my reputation as a faithful married man with two kids, doesn't it you dirty little slut? Yeah, I should of known you were a home wrecking bitch when I hired you as my secretary. You walking in with your little sexy short black skirt that screamed "lift me up and fuck me" coupled with your fuck me heels and black stockings. You kept rubbing your legs and pursing your lips virtually asking me to fuck you right there. I got lost in your seduction and should of known right there what a twisted, manipulative little cunt you were when you all of a sudden asked me if I was married. I didn't fuck you...but I did hire you.

You eventually wore me down with your seduction and it got me so angry that I had to hate fuck you. I had to make you into my little fuck toy. We first started fucking in my office after work, then our affair got so hot I started booking hotels so we could fuck all weekend. I had to make excuses to my wife and miss my kids activities. My life is falling apart. You love it though.

You love it when you see me eagerly trying to get off the phone with my wife as you are sucking my dick underneath my desk. You love it when you see me call my wife to cancel dinner plans, as you are wiping cum from your mouth. You love insulting my wife while I fuck your tight little shaved pussy and making me tell you how much better you are then her. You are such a dirty, filthy little home wrecking cumslut. I can't resist though. Your body just exudes sex.

And now you text me that you want me to fuck you in our marital bed at my house?....ugh, fuck it, I need to fill up yourtight little fuck box again. My wife kids are out of town this weekend visiting my in-laws. Get your slutty ass over here. I urgently await your response...

My kik: Jux2poseu

Back