yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

25M Switch, Looking For Long Term Roleplay partner

Hey everyone, I’m a male looking for a long term roleplay partner. I’m looking to play as a switch and I’m expecting same from my partner, but it doesn’t need to be the same that’s just my preference. As I mentioned above I’m a switch, so i love to be bottom as well as top in the same scenario/plot, i love to be both in a single a session. I’m looking to play roleplay’s as in MMT(trans)/femboy, MMF ( bisexual), Gay, bi curious. I’ll be playing as a male character only, also i do play multiple characters in a same session. Looking for a open minded and full of wild imagination and curious to try new things. Also if you’re looking for rp with trading( like sharing images from web, to create and feel the scenario) you’re welcome I’m okay with that( i do normal usually rp too no need to worry). I play roleplay in the form of first person, so if you’re play in an other perspective no issues, we can still have fun. Also for Mistress/ Dominant women out there, i do play bottom for you in a femdom roleplay. Coming to my kinks and limits,

My kinks are, cumplay, ass to mouth, snowballing, frotting, fingering ( prostate play), cock milking, pegging, edging, face sitting, anal, rimjob, cunnilingus and much more fetish. You can add more if you into anything else I’m open for it.

My limits are vomit, scat, underage, gore, blood and piss. Other then that I’m open to everything in a roleplay.

Kik - lan_lo
Snapchat - daddyuseyougood

I’m 18+ and all participants and characters must be 18+

Hey everyone, I’m a male looking for a long term roleplay partner. I’m looking to play as a switch and I’m expecting same from my partner, but it doesn’t need to be the same that’s just my preference. As I mentioned above I’m a switch, so i love to be bottom as well as top in the same scenario/plot, i love to be both in a single a session. I’m looking to play roleplay’s as in MMT(trans)/femboy, MMF ( bisexual), Gay, bi curious. I’ll be playing as a male character only, also i do play multiple characters in a same session. Looking for a open minded and full of wild imagination and curious to try new things. Also if you’re looking for rp with trading( like sharing images from web, to create and feel the scenario) you’re welcome I’m okay with that( i do normal usually rp too no need to worry). I play roleplay in the form of first person, so if you’re play in an other perspective no issues, we can still have fun. Also for Mistress/ Dominant women out there, i do play bottom for you in a femdom roleplay. Coming to my kinks and limits,

My kinks are, cumplay, ass to mouth, snowballing, frotting, fingering ( prostate play), cock milking, pegging, edging, face sitting, anal, rimjob, cunnilingus and much more fetish. You can add more if you into anything else I’m open for it.

My limits are vomit, scat, underage, gore, blood and piss. Other then that I’m open to everything in a roleplay.

Kik - lan_lo

Kik - lan_lo

Kik - lan_lo

Back