yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

25 [F4M] #UK and#online Looking for a sub that likes to please and worship kik: mommylizzy21. Snapchat;goddess_l203

I prefer males that are 30-50.

I expect to be pleased and worshiped. I look for obedience as well. My pleasure should be your pleasure. Kink chats and regular chats are both fun to me! Looking for someone who likes to chat online and doesn’t mine both kink and regular chats.

I’m tall and chubby with thick thighs. I don’t have a size preference. I don’t have a height preference. I like males that are submissive with their dommes only. I am not only dominant sexually, My personality is dominant as well. I do have a sweet side but I like to lead and make final decisions.

Let me know what your turn ons and kinks are! I’ll let you know what mine are too ☺️

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-09-23-17-07-17_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-23-17-07-17_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 16
Back