yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

23f looking for mistresses

Hi there! I'm sub Ash. I'm 23f, lesbian and have been serving a couple of mistresses the past few years. However, I've had this fantasy that hasn't been fulfilled yet.

While it might be unrealistic to expect this in reality, I was wondering if it would be possible to be played with by 2 or more mistressses, at least online.

I'm down to making the group and adding mistresses to do the tasks they command me to do. The group can function however, you could add more mistresses if you know of anyone, I could be played with simultaneously by multiple mistresses, or it could just be there in the group for you to enjoy at your free time. I send pics (without face) and am open to video calls where the tasks are more spontaneous over time. If interested, please hit me up on kik- Ashika0923. Looking forward to be used

Poke Bella

Back