Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

❤️22F S3LL1NG NUDS HORNY + VERY CHEAP PRICES ❤️ Read my WHOLE POST before contacting❤️ - JESSIE_SELLNUDE

imsohornyomg19

heyyyyyy :) who else is bored in quarantine and have some fun??? I know I ammm :( so I will look to sell something kinkyyy in order to support myself and family in these tough times but alsooo have fun with some cool guys so I can be horny with someone elseeee <3

So a little about me, I am 22 years old, work part time, love animals, i rly hope to open a shelter one day, favorite animal is dolphin <3 i love travelling, music festivals, reading and exploring nature!

I have a few rules though, as u all can guess there are alot of 1) fake sellers and 2) fake buyers. i am aware of this and everyone just wants to stay safe and have fun... soooo:
If you want to get a reply you must start our convo with something like: Hi there, I saw your post and I was interested in...... then just tell me what you want to buy...tell me how you can pay... just let me know you are a buyer and i will reply asap hh xx
--- VERIFICATIONS ARE ONLY FACE! ONLY FACE - NO NUDES - YOU DONT NEED TO SEE ME NAKED TO KNOW I'M REAL !!!! ---

MY PRICES ARE BELOW <3 (one of the cheapest on the market)

€10
- 15 nudes + 5min video
€20 - 35 nudes + 10min video
€30 - 45 nudes + 20min video

I accept PayPal only!!
I don't do meetups!! sorryyyyy x (i am probably too far away from you)
I don't send freebies, i wont send u nudes before you pay.

If you want something that is not listen in my pricelist, do offer, I am very fetish friendly, open-minded and looking to fulfill any horny request! :)
Don't forget to start the convo like I said in my rulessssssssssssssssss

WAITING ON YOUUUUUUU <3

snapchat - Jessie_sellnude

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back