yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

22 F Texas Submissive

Kittykitten

Looking for r@pe fantasies and gangr@pe fantasies and forced lesbian acts and being sold and being used at one of those places where my cunt is exposed through a hole in the wall but I can't see who's on the other side abusing it and you can't see the fear on my face fantasies to be reality. I'm a submissive whore looking for my calling. I want to be forced to cum all day connected to a fucking machine while a huge burtplug is up my ass and another fucking machine is down my throat. Or maybe my uber driver fingers me while he drives me to my location, forcing me to get out of the car soaking wet. Or I go to the doctor for a check up and they take advantage of me. I act like I don't want any of this, I fight the whole time. I cry. I beg you to stop, but I always put myself in the situation again, looking for the same release. I wanna go on s bus and be groped and have someone force their way up my ass.
Kik @Bubblebuttkicker

Back