yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

21 PETITE EBONY S.ELLING NASTY SEX VIDEOS ON KIK! 100% REAL PERSON

sluttyscorp

Hello!

My name is Chanel & I’m a 21 year old college ebony, petite and super cute, amazing body :)
I’m s/elling sex videos!

———————————————————————

what’s available?
- BBC blowjob with CUM SHOT (10 min)
- RIDDING dick from the BACK (5+ min)
- Easting PUSSY from the back + 69 (10 min)
- Daddy cums on my pussy and I use his cum to masturbate and make me cum before i ORGASM & GUSH on his dick!!! (5 min)
- MANY PUSSY PLAY/MASTURBATION VIDS AVAILABLE
———————————————————————

p/ricing?
4 videos FOR 20
2 videos FOR 10
1 video FOR 5

OR

♥️♥️LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP♥️♥️:
What do i get with the membership?:
-
ALL of my content
- Custom videos for 10
- F.REE access to my LIVE streams

How much is the membership?:
-
ONE time p.ayment of 30
- Huryy! Act fast!! Prices will be going UP soon as I add more content

How often do you make new content?:
-
WEEKLY! at least twice a week

Live stream details?:
-
I live stream every friday and saturday — 8pm EST
- I send out information to the stream day of
- lifetime members get F.REE access
- links for the general public start at 25 and increase as the slots fill
- if you miss the live stream you could purchase later. Or if you’re a member it’ll be sent F.REE
———————————————————————

Payment methods?

ONE (1) FREE P.REVIEW OF YOUR CHOICE.
- don’t ask for more than one, i’ll block you.
- previews are LESS than a minute.

PLEASE HAVE:
- c/ash app ONLY
- in the future i may accept p.aypal but in the meantime it’s c.ash app only. pls do NOT contact me if you don’t have it already

———————————————————————

I’m 100% REAL and a REAL PERSON so PLEASE don’t WASTE my TIME. If you contact me please be ready to B/UY! If NOT you will be BLOCKED. I have many c/ustomers who have b/ought and have been pleased and are currently enjoying WEEKLY content from me, — serious inquires only kik: karyng10 ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Back