Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

[20F] Trusted Seller - VIDEOS|NUDES|CUSTOM|LIVE - low prices

jayanne96

NO TRADE/ONLY SELLINGDON'T CONTACT ME FOR TRADESYOU WILL BE BLOCKED

Tired of fake girls who scam you and give nothing in return ?
Tired of being disappointed, where all those girls just take the money and run ?
Tired and hopeless that there are no real girls on KIK that you could actually have fun with ?

Read and make your decision now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I have to offer ?
Fun times, guaranteed
Friendly
Sexy nudes and videos
Get my Whatsapp/Snapchat number

Standard Prices
$20
- 500 Nude pic collection
$30 - My sex videos + Sexting Bonus
$40 - Sexy live, custom pics + Sexting Bonus
$50 - Custom video + Sexting Bonus
$100- All of the above+Whatsapp/SC ID

$15 – Sexting, just a few lives

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am I not like the others?
I know how dissapointment and poverty feels like, therefore I'd feel terrible if I'd ever trick someone

Why KIK and no cam-chat sites? That means you're not real just because you have someone's girls pics !
This is false, I hate showing myself naked to multiple persons. If I go with someone in particular I feel safer and nicer.

What are your prices like ?
They vary from 20$ to 100$, depends on what you want, you can also 'subscribe' to me for 100$ a month and you'll get my Whatsapp and Snapchat number, I'll talk to you, have fun with you, sext you, give you sexy pics daily - in private !

How old are you ?
I am 22 years old.

How do you take payment ?
I take PayPal and Amazon Gift Card payments.

How can I contact you ?
On kik, at jayanne96

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back