Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

20,sub male looking for something new

Yeetaru

Hello everyone, im a 20 years old male, im kinda new to this stuff but ive been craving lately to be submissive to girls or Ts-girls, if anyone would be interested add me on kik - Yeetaru .
Im into gaming, anything based on horror and love swimming or just chilling in the beach.
Wont be able to do everything you ask of me because of my work schedule.
If you've read this far, note that i wont be including full face pic right away, firstly i gotta trust you.
Here are few limits for me( for now, can't think of anything else): toilet play/fisting/crossdressing/permanent scars etc/.
Thank you for reading, and hope seeing you soon.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back