Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

20 [F4M] Who Is Up To Buy Some Hot Pictures & Videos? Kik:cindyswap1 live proof (Also Provided)

Cindyswap1

Let me introduce myself first, I'm cindy , 20 yo , living in berlin , I dropped out of school 3 years ago and I love to twerk.. Haha , i'm also a very expressive girl and I talk a lot in my videos , so you'll always hear my voice on the sextape, blowjob , and all the others videos of course..
Let me tell you something, there's a real person behind your screen, and when we're talking you should show some respect if you want me to do the same, so I WILL NOT tolerate any dick pics ( Only if I ask you too
) or insults on kik.. and you'll get immediatly blocked if you can't respect that.

My offers ( Large selection to fulfill all your fantasies
)

For videos : -Twerking Videos (HQ,stripping, and naked ) : 10$

- Solo vids ( TOYS , fingering,Anal,Roleplay etc..): 15$

- Blowjob Videos ( Pov or not ,HQ ) : 20$
- Sextapes ( Some with Anal ,HQ with BJ and cumshot Oral,Creampie..) : 25$
- Footjob Video ( I only have one atm, HQ ) : 25$
- Cuckold , Femdom, CEI,Humiliation, JOI ; Jerking off instructions : 25$

( ALL VIDS are recorded by myself , and with a guy friend )
* I Also do custom videos , just ask for it on KIK and we can talk about the prices and details

For pictures : - 10 Pictures for 20$ , 20 for 30$ , And you can choose whatever pic you want (Premade)

For sexting : 15min sexting for 30$ ( With nudes and short vids)

Live shows on skype : 1 hour for 100$ , 30 min for 60$ , 15 min for 45$

I can provide a verification on KIK , just ask for it

I also do 1 preview on kik but wont be a nude.

If you have any question or suggestion , just comment here or talk to me on kik , i'll be happy to answer them.

KIK : CINDYSWAP1

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back