Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

19 yo Mistress looking for boy slaves

Misssandra742

Im Mistress Sandra , 19 yo domme from canada , i have stopped domming for a month and im back now excited as never before , im looking for long term slaves to create my farm of worthy servers

About me :
I have been in the lifestyle for a year, i like to have full control over my slaves with daily tasks .

My likes are :

-Humiliation
- Anal training
- Submission training
- cbt
- sph
-orgasm control
-body writing
-crossdressing
-objectification

Limits:
-Blood
-severe pain
-any thing that may cause health problem for my slave
-also the hard limits for my slaves

If you would like to apply to be part of my farm you can reach to me through kik with your aslr , likes and limits and a pic of your body type
Im not findomme but since there are non ttue submissives out there i will require one tribute fee as indication for your dedication

Kik:Misssandra742

DONOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE A TIME WASTER PLEASE

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Im Mistress Sandra , 19 yo domme from canada , i have stopped domming for a month and im back now excited as never before , im looking for long term slaves to create my farm of worthy servers

About me :
I have been in the lifestyle for a year, i like to have full control over my slaves with daily tasks .

My likes are :

-Humiliation
- Anal training
- Submission training
- cbt
- sph
-orgasm control
-body writing
-crossdressing
-objectification

Limits:
-Blood
-severe pain
-any thing that may cause health problem for my slave
-also the hard limits for my slaves

If you would like to apply to be part of my farm you can reach to me through kik with your aslr , likes and limits and a pic of your body type
Im not findomme but since there are non ttue submissives out there i will require one tribute fee as indication for your dedication

Kik:Misssandra742

DONOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE A TIME WASTER PLEASE
Please dominate me mistress, My kik is Mistress_Bitch22

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back