yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

19 M Slave is searching a long time Mistress

Dennisrbl

Hello out there!

On this way I am searching a real Mistress to serve her. That's it in general :)

To describe better:

I am a 19 yrs old male from Germany who is thinking about being a slave for a woman for round about 4 years now. Since i was 15 I learned about that and I was more and more interested in that lifestyle.
Soon I bought me first toys (which are all gone yet..) and used them. It was a amazing feeling but I never had someone to share with or in that way - to make happy.
Because I haven't any toys I am willed to buy new ones, of course.

My specific kinks are: Bondage, Chastity, Feet, tease / denial, Piss, Feminization,... And so on..

But don't get me wrong - I am always focused to serve and obey. I will do whatever you want - Because I am open minded. These list is just about the kinks I found out and tried yet.

So, if you have any questions feel free to message me here or at kik: Dennisrbl

Hope to hear from you soon,

Devoted Greetings

Back